• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Best girls in state

Started by Coachbanks12, December 16, 2014, 04:26:57 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Coachbanks12

My daughter asked who was best girls in state and I couldn't answer her so now I'm asking you guys in each conference who is the best girls in state?

A-Good-One

7A girls (in no order)

Northside: Kira Shepard, Tiarra McDonald, Aahliyah Jackson
Springdale: Kierra Lang, Desiree Mack
Bentonville: Jordan Martin
Har-Ber: Bailey Schalk
Fayetteville: Dashundra Morgan, Sydney Crockett
NLR: Malica Monk, Kyra Collier, Amber Hawkison (frosh)
LR Centra: Kamry Orr, Alaysia Ready
WM: Alexis Hamlet
VB: Jamilyn Kinney (frosh)
Conway: Alexis Tolefree, Jordan Danberry, Kianna Speight

The best two not in 7A: Christyn Williams - CAC and Riley Rose - Harding

Other good'ns: Kylie Ladd - Ozark, Raven Baker - Malvern, Sydney Bopp - Marmaduke, Caroline Hogue - Arkansas Baptist, Sydney Jones - CAC, Megan Hartness - Greenwood, Shakayla Hill - LR Hall, Payton Tennison - Valley Springs

Coachbanks12

Thank you for that list of ballers are most of them seniors? I saw the super freshman C. Williams and thats big to be mentioned on this list she is a monster on the court

A-Good-One

Jackson, Tolefree, Collier and Mack are juniors. Jackson and Tolefree are the best juniors in the state, unquestionably. Both in the top 60 in the country.

jbtiger73

I think PG/SG Lauren Carroll of Bryant, the Brinkley Transfer, definitely should be in this mix as well. averages double digits in scoring, and also a great ball handler. she's definitely gonna catch some college attention as the season goes along. she made all state with Brinkley last season, and led them to the state semis. hopefully this jump to 7A will help her when it comes to recruiting.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas