• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Cabot vs Conway tonight?

Started by Cabotred, November 25, 2014, 12:46:47 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Cabotred

I haven't a clue.  We are young and haven't played enough for me to get a good read on them.  We have some good size and more athletic than in past, but experience is lacking. Bright side is Jarrod Barnes is dressing out, but he has only practice a week.  I am sure it will take him some time to get in sync with team, and he can't do it all himself.  Jake fergerson is still out. 

From reading post here it seems that Conway has some good talent. What is Ellis's number?  Anybody else that I should be watching.

I am looking forward to watching girls game also.  I know Conway girls are one of best in state.

1umberjack$

Quote from: Cabotred on November 25, 2014, 12:46:47 pm
I haven't a clue.  We are young and haven't played enough for me to get a good read on them.  We have some good size and more athletic than in past, but experience is lacking. Bright side is Jarrod Barnes is dressing out, but he has only practice a week.  I am sure it will take him some time to get in sync with team, and he can't do it all himself.  Jake fergerson is still out. 

From reading post here it seems that Conway has some good talent. What is Ellis's number?  Anybody else that I should be watching.

I am looking forward to watching girls game also.  I know Conway girls are one of best in state.

Conway can play with anybody for a while but doesn't have a lot of depth (as shown against Fayetteville).  Most of the boys changed numbers since last year so I don't know their numbers yet, but Nekonchuk in the post is a good one (6'7" or 6'8").  Smith at the 3/4 spot is a lock down defender. 

Cabotred

Conway won boys game. Score was around 36-42

Cabot won girls game. Score was about 64-60

Rayburn

Boys
Conway 43
Cabot 39

Girls
Cabot 72
Conway 66

SNWA

Are the Cabot girls that good or were the Lady Wampuscats off?

1umberjack$

Quote from: SNWA on November 26, 2014, 02:01:35 pm
Are the Cabot girls that good or were the Lady Wampuscats off?
Conway has bad team chemistry.
Cabot has a good team though, there is no way I could pick a winner in the 7a east at this point.  Cabot, NLR, Central, WM are equals.

SNWA

Even though they did not gel last year they still won state. Could bite them this year.......I said last year that there was some bad mojo going on with that group....too much talent on the court . That coach needs to find the answer real quick.

Brian G

Does Conway have all their starters playing now?

1umberjack$

Quote from: B.G. on November 26, 2014, 04:32:54 pm
Does Conway have all their starters playing now?

@SWNA...you said a mouthful. 

@BG...The last starter comes back next week before they travel to Murfreesboro, TN but I have no idea if they will field the unit that won state last year or make changes.

Cabotred

Cabot girls have a good team. They play team ball well.  Harrison for Cabot had 26 or more points.   I do believe that against Comway they were having a good night and Conway was having a off night. The game wasn't as close as the score, Cabot was up by 10 or most of game. With that being said you put both theses teams on a neutral court on any givin night I could not pick a winner. Now when Tolfree comes back that might be a differnt story.

I wasn't overly impressed with either boys team. The only stand out would have been the post player for Conway. He did a good job, had at least 5 blocks and I know he hit over 90% from line. Neither team looked as it could find there groove.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas