• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

White Hall vacancy?

Started by SouthpawSensation, January 22, 2019, 05:48:58 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

zebrafan

Quote from: Reddie20 on March 08, 2019, 01:07:54 pm
Cortez would do a great job at Mills, he knows how to connect with the kids and get the best out of them.  The Bobby Bolding fiasco might upset ZebraDynasty but nobody will the truth until it finally comes out just like the whole Cabot and Reed fiasco. Deny, Deny, Deny and Accept.  Its "not personal just business," right?
If it happens it happens, I doubt it would upset ZD.

GotInfo?

Rumors are true.  Pending board meeting on Thursday.  Bolding will be AD/HC at White Hall.  Happened after interviews were all over...after the fact.  Surprising.  I sure thought it would be one of 2 others.

Arkiesoccer

What will they do with Atkinson (current AD)?  Maybe Bolding or whomever that comes in can convince the community that an indoor facility should be built and used by all.

SUGARTOWN

March 11, 2019, 12:47:01 pm #53 Last Edit: March 11, 2019, 01:20:58 pm by SUGARTOWN
Quote from: GotInfo? on March 09, 2019, 09:43:48 pm
Rumors are true.  Pending board meeting on Thursday.  Bolding will be AD/HC at White Hall.  Happened after interviews were all over...after the fact.  Surprising.  I sure thought it would be one of 2 others.

Bobby or Brad? I could see Brad going there before Bobby. But I assume you're talking about Bobby.

gatecrasher

It's Bobby.
Confirmed through a high school football writer this evening.

zebradynasty

Quote from: GhostofRosswoodCC on March 05, 2019, 08:51:47 am
White Hall new Coach??

Heard they had a ton of people they interviewed

Even Zebradynasty hero Bolding interviewed is the word.     Now that would be something if Bolding bolted from PB to White Hall. 

I still think Cortez Lee is the no brainer hire.  Everyone in the district likes the guy and he is good coach and knows how to win.

I guess we will continue to wait and see.

Quote from: Reddie20 on March 08, 2019, 01:07:54 pm
Cortez would do a great job at Mills, he knows how to connect with the kids and get the best out of them.  The Bobby Bolding fiasco might upset ZebraDynasty but nobody will the truth until it finally comes out just like the whole Cabot and Reed fiasco. Deny, Deny, Deny and Accept.  Its "not personal just business," right?

It sounds like y'all have gotten the idea that I'm some Bobby Bolding Cheerleader? Not sure where that came from. I support him... yes! Am I critical of him? At times yes! If it turns out to be true that he's going to white hall, fine the Z-Nation is not surprised that he is leaving PB. He has been seriously trying to leave for years! There was a rumor a few years ago that he was interested in the white hall job if it came open. I hate it for Cortez because (according to my sources at the time) he was definitely led to believe he would have the job once it came open. If white hall is truly ready to stop being mediocre and allow Bolding to do his thing, they'll be better I suspect they are not because....it's white hall!  :-\

GhostofRosswoodCC

Quote from: zebradynasty on March 12, 2019, 09:52:32 am
It sounds like y'all have gotten the idea that I'm some Bobby Bolding Cheerleader? Not sure where that came from. I support him... yes! Am I critical of him? At times yes! If it turns out to be true that he's going to white hall, fine the Z-Nation is not surprised that he is leaving PB. He has been seriously trying to leave for years! There was a rumor a few years ago that he was interested in the white hall job if it came open. I hate it for Cortez because (according to my sources at the time) he was definitely led to believe he would have the job once it came open. If white hall is truly ready to stop being mediocre and allow Bolding to do his thing, they'll be better I suspect they are not because....it's white hall!  :-\

THE Definition of "SOUR GRAPES"  read the above.  HAHAHA   Guy has been begging for White Hall job for years,  anticipating and waiting on Vaughn to retire.  heck he has always lived in White Hall from what I was told.

zebradynasty

Quote from: GhostofRosswoodCC on March 12, 2019, 10:24:49 am
THE Definition of "SOUR GRAPES"  read the above.  HAHAHA   Guy has been begging for White Hall job for years,  anticipating and waiting on Vaughn to retire.  heck he has always lived in White Hall from what I was told.

Why would I have sour grapes? Like I said, for years it's been common knowledge that he would be leaving as soon as he could convince someone to hire him! Just wonder if it's a good fit for him?

zebrafan

Nice get for WH! Interested to see what he does there...two Boldings in the same conference too.

Lumberjackfan1978

Should be good for White Hall

Lionheart88

Didn't Bolding live in White Hall the whole time he was coaching Pine Bluff?  This shouldn't be that big of a shock.

zebrafan

Quote from: Lionheart88 on March 13, 2019, 11:09:34 am
Didn't Bolding live in White Hall the whole time he was coaching Pine Bluff?  This shouldn't be that big of a shock.
You are correct.

Da Truff

Is it official that Cortez got the Mills job or is that just speculation?

millsalum

Quote from: Da Truff on March 14, 2019, 08:39:15 am
Is it official that Cortez got the Mills job or is that just speculation?

No word on the finalists for Mills yet. Interviews are still ongoing.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas