• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

3A-1 Mountain View

Started by YELLOWJACKETS20, October 27, 2014, 08:09:22 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

YELLOWJACKETS20

How about them YELLOWJACKETS, haven't had a 7 game winning season since 2003 and looking to win out the last two games against Marshall and Cedarville putting them 9-1 overall. It's been over 15 years.

lorettalynn

hope they do good and don't get cockey

HorseFeathers

Has Mountain View Ever hosted a playoff game?

Will.I.Am.

In my 24 years, mountain view has not. But maybe dating back further they have. In 2003, I believe Mountain View was set to finish 9-1 or 8-2, potentially hosting a playoff game, but wins were vacated because of an ineligible player. I can't remember if it was 1 or 2 games though

HorseFeathers

Quote from: Will.I.Am. on October 27, 2014, 09:26:26 pm
In my 24 years, mountain view has not. But maybe dating back further they have. In 2003, I believe Mountain View was set to finish 9-1 or 8-2, potentially hosting a playoff game, but wins were vacated because of an ineligible player. I can't remember if it was 1 or 2 games though

Looked at some records...and it was pre1985 if they have hosted one. They had a few teams in the 80's that would have gotten to by today's rules though.

iliveformarch

Will.I.Am.

What good does your post do for anyone?

Don't you think the posters of this board are intelligent and rational enough to understand which conferences are strongest and which are weaker?

This thread has nothing to do with conference strength anyway, you're just committing a red herring logical fallacy and it is baseless and asinine within the context of this thread.

iliveformarch

Hush and answer the question  ;D... And whats with all the mumbo jumbo youre babbling out. This is not a philosophy class  :D

Will.I.Am.

You didn't even ask a question. You just made a baseless statement that had nothing to do with the thread.

WPWells

He's a major troll. Don't even pay attention to him

DogsWin7

How do you know he's a troll???

Proud Buckaroo

Just read his posts and it's plan in sight.

DogsWin7

Really?    He's not on a whole lot though. 

Are you all sure??    Which poster do you think it is?

WPWells

iliveformarch is a troll. He's always trashing teams in the River Valley that have success. Trashed Charleston and Dardanelle today

DogsWin7

I went and looked at his earlier posts and he has a lot of knowledge about Track, PG, PA, Shiloh, and apparently Mountainburg.  He even mentioned his father being from California and that he scouts games in his earlier posts?   It doesn't seem at all trollish.   He made complete and accurate posts even towards GLionAlum...and he was a veteran poster on here.

I can't hardly believe it's a troll??     

Proud Buckaroo

Those very well may be legit posts, but it seems you have overlooked over half his posts consist of taking stabs at teams he doesn't want to succeed.

WPWells

He said earlier today that Charleston lives in the past and will get beat 35-6 and also said the unemployment rate in Dardanelle was 30%

DogsWin7

I say things too at times....in only a kidding manner....we all do sometimes.    Go look at his profile and read his posts.   He said he went to PG school.   He knows a lot about them, Mountainburg and Alma.     I'm having a hard time with this one....but I admit I have difficulty in telling Trolls....but go read his early posts.  He's been on since like 2011.   

the green moose

Hey who was mountain views one loss to?? ;)

YELLOWJACKETS20

Mountain View lost to west fork earlier in the season. Jr. Tailback Josh Burns leads the state on rushing yards.

the green moose

Quote from: YELLOWJACKETS20 on October 27, 2014, 11:49:08 pm
Mountain View lost to west fork earlier in the season. Jr. Tailback Josh Burns leads the state on rushing yards.
oh ok the Moose was just making sure  :P

adaptedtigerfan

Adapted thinks the moose already knew the answer ;). That is a troll.    Lol.

DogsWin7

Who the heck else is a troll?     YELLOWJACKET??   

the green moose

The Moose thinks adapted has copied the moose

Proud Buckaroo

Proud Buckaroo is confused as to why we are talking in third person.

AmSycho

Marshall may test the Yella Jackets Friday. Any thoughts? I haven't seen either team play this year.

IPROFB

OB11

If everything holds as far as conference finishes go, MV would host the 5 seed from the 3.  As of right now that would be Manila.  Manila snapped like a 20 something game losing streak earlier this season.  So MV shouldn't have a problem making it to the next round.  Would love to see Manila do well, just not counting on it this season.  Good luck to both teams. 

bengle

It is good to see the Jackets doing well again!! I am a MV alum an former player from the early 90's which had a team go 7-3 and conf runner up.  From what I hear the burns kid is doing really well, also the jackets should be even stronger getting the Sullivan kid back healthy next year.  Good luck to the Jackets the rest of the yr even though I coach in the 4a now I still like to keep up those Jackets.
Coach Grey and staff has done a great job.

YC

Quote from: 12th Man CHS on October 27, 2014, 11:07:59 pm
iliveformarch is a troll. He's always trashing teams in the River Valley that have success. Trashed Charleston and Dardanelle today

He's a She

"He sounds idiot on the phone....well that's because hes a she"

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas