• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Seating problems

Started by YC, October 26, 2014, 04:55:11 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Would you pay extra for reserved seating

Yes
14 (34.1%)
No
26 (63.4%)
Not sure at this time
1 (2.4%)

Total Members Voted: 41

Voting closed: December 25, 2014, 03:55:11 pm

YC

Quote from: athletic supporter on October 28, 2014, 06:22:18 pm
I choose to sit in the pressbox.

I miss you Buddy. Without you and Coach V it's just not the same anymore.

Sticking you guys in that conference requiring all that travel time should be a crime. But what can you expect from the triple A.

Justin Time

Quote from: adaptedtigerfan on October 27, 2014, 11:21:48 pm
This guy will keep his mouth shut about the band.  Has a lot to say but chooses his battles wisely.

Wow, Adapted is keeping his mouth shut. I am writing this day down for posterity. Wait, isn't this one of the signs of the Apocalypse? ;D

WPWells

There are apparently no seats at Charleston not saved. I'm not above ripping up someone's bag or blanket tomorrow because I will be there at 5:30

ATU

I always stand by the fence or set on the  vistor side when there's not to many fans there.I hope i can at least stand by the fence.

Brian G

Lawn chairs have claimed all of that space.  Band parents.

OLDSCHOOL82

We heard the admin at chuck was going to remove the blankets.  May just be a rumor.  My crew stands the whole game in the stands and we won't be afraid to move blankets.  We will be there when the gates open anyways.

WPWells

As long as there are four seats when I get there at 5:30, you won't hear a peep from me

Brian G

If I might ask, would someone send us pictures of the bleachers and all the crowd?

Too bad you cant get a nice shot from above by a satellite.

Brian G

Quote from: 12th Man CHS on October 30, 2014, 09:39:20 pm
As long as there are four seats when I get there at 5:30, you won't hear a peep from me
You still carrying that Freshman 50?

WPWells

Solid. I have to laugh at that +1

ATU

Quote from: ChucktownTigerFan on October 27, 2014, 08:47:29 pm
Well it may just be me, but if you pay for a seat you should get a seat. The band does not pay for seats, they should not be in the general seating. I know most away games for us this year, the visitors side is 1/3 band, for example, Danville and Lavaca. We usually sit in the same general location at home games, yes we get there early and sometimes we do even reserve our seats. I am paying to be in the stands, not stand on the sideline. This Friday neither band should be in the general stands, there will be to many people there. JMO thought.
I myself go for the football game but you say the band don't belong in the stands because they don't pay.why don't you go tell Storey's parents or any of the school teachers and there families that don't pay they can't set in the stands.

Lineman

So I guess a AAA pass doesn't get you a seat either?

Brian G

It let's you walk through the gate.

ATU

Quote from: Lineman on October 30, 2014, 10:36:34 pm
So I guess a AAA pass doesn't get you a seat either?
No i'm saying he doesn't belive the band should  not be in the seats because they do not pay.Nobody else should that does not pay then.Be fair these kids practice every day just like the football team does.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas