• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

4-3A week 9

Started by adaptedtigerfan, October 25, 2014, 03:18:14 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

adaptedtigerfan

The week we have all been waiting for.

Danville @ Paris
I have went with the Eagles more this year than ever.  With the way Danville has been playing the last few weeks I gotta take Coach coming back home and pulling the W.
Danville 28
Paris 21

Lamar @ Two Rivers
I still say Lamar is a top 5 team and I don't think they will come out flat in this one Lamar cruises in this one.
Warriors chuck a spear in the Gators.
Lamar 42
Two Rivers 14

Mansfield @ Lavaca
The Red Tigers put up a fight against the Booneville Bearcats Friday night "just a lil".  I am guessing they have nothing to lose in this one and pull down a W.
Red Tigers 28
Golden Arrows 20

State Championship game Round 1~~ 
GAME OF THE WEEK
Booneville @ Charleston
Rumor has it that the Bearcats might be a little banged up.  I say it doesn't matter.  Booneville will bring a rushing attack that Charleston hasn't seen all year.  Charleston will bring a passing attack that Booneville hasn't seen all year.   Will Booneville be able to keep the ball out of Charleston's offense hands.  I don't think so.  Will the "best" secondary in 3A be able to slow down Charleston?  Nahhhh  I think not. 
Charleston takes this one by 21 pts and takes the #1 seed going into the playoffs.

Charleston 42
Booneville 21

lets hear it fellas

Clara Allen

Looks fine to me, although I really hope Danville doesn't make Paris TOO mad by beating them so we have to deal with that on Nov 7!

snoopy22

Good predictions.  Surprised you don't think Booneville will play Charleston tough.

nastynice

Quote from: snoopy22 on October 25, 2014, 03:36:27 pm
Good predictions.  Surprised you don't think Booneville will play Charleston tough.
adapted would never be that humble snoopy.

adaptedtigerfan

I have missed 2 games in two years by the spread...  I don't understand what you mean..  Humble?

macadoshis

Looks good adapted.  I hope you're right about Lamar.  After three weeks, I'm starting to wonder.  Really thought the Warriors would come out focused.  Especially after the week of practice they had.  I feel like Bama fans after only beating the Hogs by 1.  Yeah, it's a win, but still doesn't feel acceptible .

nastynice

A little banged up would be an understatement!

MondayMorningQB

Good post. I think I would take Lavaca and Booneville but wouldn't be surprised to see both of those games go the other way. I would love to be in Charleston Friday night to watch this one!

Lineman

Everybody wants to be in charleston Friday night!! Trick or treat.

Longfellow

I hate to miss Two Rivers Of Parent Night, but I ain't missing this game

WowAnArrowFan

Danville score is off. Danville kills Paris 35-7

Cats73

Anybody know if Ray will play in this game or if he's still out?

hillbilly

Quote from: Cats73 on October 25, 2014, 09:50:43 pm
Anybody know if Ray will play in this game or if he's still out?
I didn't know he was hurt. Who has been playing QB in his absence?

OLDSCHOOL82

He's only missed one game.  We had several out Friday.  Our fullback played qb.

Lineman

Were they just resting/healing up. Will they be back this week?

Cats73

Quote from: Lineman on October 26, 2014, 09:11:21 am
Were they just resting/healing up. Will they be back this week
Apparently James Ray had back strain. Shack, however, had a bruised hipbone. That's a big part of why Booneville's Defense was mediocre against Mansfield, as Shack is constantly being double-teamed or even tripled and still is constantly in the backfield. That is going to come in handy against Charleston's spread Offense

adaptedtigerfan

Said it once and I will say it again ...  Shack will not be a determining factor in this game.

Cats73

Quote from: adaptedtigerfan on October 26, 2014, 09:06:31 pm
Said it once and I will say it again ...  Shack will not be a determining factor in this game.
Why do you say that? What will Charleston do that 22 other teams couldn't?

OLDSCHOOL82

I know your fond of his opponent but it will be a test for both.  Our ng will cause problems.

Cats73

Is their center as good as he is said to be OLDSCHOOL82?

adaptedtigerfan

Only 5 more days and you can meet me @ the east goal post so you can tell me... Sorry Adapted you were right.

Proud Buckaroo

Will you be at the West goal post, and say, "Sorry Old school. You were right?"

adaptedtigerfan

If it happens yes I will.   But he will not show his face.  Gotta hide behind the name.  :)

OLDSCHOOL82

73,  yes he's good.  Appearantly no one ever gets by him.  I mean never! 

Cats73

Quote from: adaptedtigerfan on October 26, 2014, 09:13:36 pm
If it happens yes I will.   But he will not show his face.  Gotta hide behind the name.  :)
Adapted, do you think Charleston could beat Dardanelle?

adaptedtigerfan

Proud Buckaroo

Just going to leave this here:

neutral field
[2014] Dardanelle (AR) 38, [2014] Charleston (AR) 28

Cats73

adaptedtigerfan

Just a joke dude..  I haven't seen Dardy play but I can garuntee you it wouldn't be 28-0 Dardy.. 

Cats73

I promise you if Dardy and B-town were to rematch Friday it'd be closer

Proud Buckaroo

Oh, I know you were joking. I just figured since he was trying to get a rise out of you. I'd give him a little rise. You know? Bulletin board material. -wink wink.-

Proud Buckaroo

Quote from: Cats73 on October 26, 2014, 09:32:25 pm
I promise you if Dardy and B-town were to rematch Friday it'd be closer

Now, don't embarass yourself...

neutral field
[2014] Dardanelle (AR) 35, [2014] Booneville (AR) 14

adaptedtigerfan

Cats73

I see it more as 35-20 with Dardy still winners

adaptedtigerfan

Well it's gonna be bout 42-21 this week @ Charleston.   So what do you think a Charleston/Dardy would be?

Cats73

Discarding the blasphemy you just posted, I believe it'd be about 56-49 with Dardy victorious.

adaptedtigerfan

Ok so Charleston would score 49 and Bville blanked?  I know 3 guys were out.  But ZERO is ZERO.

Cats73

Quote from: adaptedtigerfan on October 26, 2014, 09:43:13 pm
Ok so Charleston would score 49 and Bville blanked?  I know 3 guys were out.  But ZERO is ZERO.
When those 3 players contribute and they expect to show up and blowout, it matters. Especially when it's the best team in the 4a in my opinion

adaptedtigerfan

So you are saying that Boonevilles Defense is 2x better than Charleston and Charlestons offense is 49x better than Booneville....    Well that calls for a blowout in my opinion.

WPWells

Quote from: adaptedtigerfan on October 26, 2014, 09:52:28 pm
So you are saying that Boonevilles Defense is 2x better than Charleston and Charlestons offense is 49x better than Booneville....    Well that calls for a blowout in my opinion.

Actually that's infinite times better (math major here)

SandRattler

The Sand Lizards appreciate you guys thinking of us!!! Booneville is a great team and will win this match up by 6 points!

Cats73

Quote from: adaptedtigerfan on October 26, 2014, 09:52:28 pm
No, I'm saying that Booneville's defense held Dardanelle scoreless for close to a half. Our defense is better. I'm saying that your offense would shootout with Dardanelle and have poor clock control due to Dardy scoring so fast that you try to keep up....And fail.

ChucktownTiger

Quote from: adaptedtigerfan on October 25, 2014, 03:18:14 pm
The week we have all been waiting for.

Danville @ Paris
I have went with the Eagles more this year than ever.  With the way Danville has been playing the last few weeks I gotta take Coach coming back home and pulling the W.
Danville 28
Paris 21

Lamar @ Two Rivers
I still say Lamar is a top 5 team and I don't think they will come out flat in this one Lamar cruises in this one.
Warriors chuck a spear in the Gators.
Lamar 42
Two Rivers 14

Mansfield @ Lavaca
The Red Tigers put up a fight against the Booneville Bearcats Friday night "just a lil".  I am guessing they have nothing to lose in this one and pull down a W.
Red Tigers 28
Golden Arrows 20

State Championship game Round 1~~ 
GAME OF THE WEEK
Booneville @ Charleston
Rumor has it that the Bearcats might be a little banged up.  I say it doesn't matter.  Booneville will bring a rushing attack that Charleston hasn't seen all year.  Charleston will bring a passing attack that Booneville hasn't seen all year.   Will Booneville be able to keep the ball out of Charleston's offense hands.  I don't think so.  Will the "best" secondary in 3A be able to slow down Charleston?  Nahhhh  I think not. 
Charleston takes this one by 21 pts and takes the #1 seed going into the playoffs.

Charleston 42
Booneville 21

lets hear it fellas

Looks good!!!! I'm not sure Danville will beat Paris but man wouldn't that be great!!!!

papaeagle

Quote from: WowAnArrowFan on October 25, 2014, 08:41:03 pm
Danville score is off. Danville kills Paris 35-7
If you are SO sure, give me just 14 points and I will take your bet. If you give me the full  28 points, I will bet you 3 to 1 we win. You put up $100 if you lose the bet spotting me 28 points and I pay you $300 if Danville covers the 28 point spread you are suggesting. Wanna meet before the game? Need a neutral person to hold the money. TU, sir..  ;)

hoghelmet14

Paris took a huge setback this week..... one of our starters Mom passed away and we wont have his services Friday night.... Please Pray for him and his family.  Football is not the most important thing in life....

MICHAELSPAPPY

Quote from: hoghelmet14 on October 30, 2014, 08:27:48 pm
Football is not the most important thing in life....

Not even on the radar at a time like that.

adaptedtigerfan

Paris took a huge setback this week..... one of our starters Mom passed away and we wont have his services Friday night.... Please Pray for him and his family.  Football is not the most important thing in life....
Prayers from Charleston

WPWells

More prayers from Charleston

fbhound

Who is the young man? Sorry to hear about this situation.

papaeagle

The entire Paris fan base, administration and team members surround this young man with love and support at this time. Thanks for the comments from our 4-3A conference members and well wishes to our young player. Football sure takes a back seat at this time, and we pray for healing and with genuine concern for a very nice person among us. Thanks again to all FF posters who expressed their thoughts.
Papaeagle

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas