• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Snoopy22 Ranking after Week 8

Started by snoopy22, October 25, 2014, 02:18:33 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Jalkuranis

Yes, I have such a HUGE crush on Snoopy  ::). I'm looking forward to Friday just so I can put a name with the face there Bigman!

BigMan15

Jalkuranis

I'm from the good ole town of Mansfield, what's it to ya?

BigMan15

Thats y u dont know me???? How funny i was at mansfield high school saturday at the criss country meet...

cdelaney

Quote from: BigMan15 on October 26, 2014, 12:49:48 pm
I was just saying as of late they are playing great....bentonville is 4-4 and they are ranked above conway who is 6-0 but no ones complaining
Bentonville lost to 3 out of state powerhouses to start the year then lost to Ft Smith SS 10-7, plus they are defending 7A champs. I don't know enough about 7A to say for sure but I am guessing they are a team no one wants to play in the playoffs. Danville has played 3 really good teams this year in Dardanelle, Booneville, and Charleston and lost by combined score of 166-54. They lost a close one to a good Lamar team that is probably legit top 10 in 3A. And they lost to Bigelow, a mediocre 2A team. I am not trying to pick on them, I am sure they have improved since the loss to Bigelow, but to say they should be in the Top 10 is a big stretch. Honorable mention maybe based on their close loss to Lamar.

WPWells

They do have a win over a good Mount Ida team

Jalkuranis

Quote from: BigMan15 on October 27, 2014, 12:15:37 pm
Thats y u dont know me???? How funny i was at mansfield high school saturday at the criss country meet...

I'm from Mansfield, I didn't say I live there still.

Jimbo Morphis

Quote from: BigMan15 on October 27, 2014, 12:15:37 pm
do you run cross country?

BigMan15

Jimbo Morphis

Quote from: BigMan15 on October 27, 2014, 01:09:44 pm
My son does..lol..not me
my oldest did as a 7th grader. that's a great sport that i didn't want any part of. i've never been much on running when no one was chasing me. 

BigMan15

Yea my son is in 10th gtade and he doesnt really like it but hes good at it....hes ran in 4 now and never finished outside the top 5 infact he won the district saturday...

Jalkuranis

Ima have to go with Oldman on that. Hated Track and any sport where you just ran to run... That's just not in my genes.

BigMan15

Well in high school i did football basketball and track...but that was 75lbs ago...

Jimbo Morphis

Quote from: Jalkuranis on October 27, 2014, 01:54:08 pm
Ima have to go with Oldman on that. Hated Track and any sport where you just ran to run... That's just not in my genes.
i had deceptive speed.

snoopy22

Just how deceptive was it Oldman?  lol

Jimbo Morphis

Jalkuranis

I was as slow as I looked. That's why I had an opposing coach call me a "tank" cause I was slow but they couldn't bring me down lol.

snoopy22

I had that same problem Oldman.  lol

DogsWin7

Why do I find these stories hard to believe...??  lol :)

WPWells

I was a stud athlete in high school...in sports that weren't AAA sanctioned

Jalkuranis

Diehard, some things you just have to believe!

DogsWin7

Quote from: 12th Man CHS on October 27, 2014, 03:53:19 pm
I was a stud athlete in high school...in sports that weren't AAA sanctioned
As what....the fastest pencil sharpener in 3A?  Lol!  Just teasing you!  :)

I feel like such an underachiever....I didn't play sports. 

WPWells

Ultimate frisbee, disc golf...quiz bowl

Jalkuranis

Ultimate frisbee is some fun stuff! Once my knee heals I really want to find somewhere to play lol.

WPWells

I'm a little out of shape now. I played the other day with my brothers and some of their friends and I ended up snowbirding for the last five points of the game

Jalkuranis

I hate snowbirders... Especially in pick up basketball...

WPWells

I let these young kids who are still in shape do all the running

DogsWin7

Jalkuranis

People who take off down the court to get an easy layup, or that just stay on the offensive side of the court so they don't have to run. When I play pick up basketball it's mostly for the exercise, so I enjoy a little hustle.

WPWells

I played hard for the first part but then the team I was on got up 10-4 (games are to 15) and I was tired so I decided to snowbird. Ended up catching a 30-yarder for the win

Jalkuranis

Hey, better than my last attempt at something athletic. Played in a 3 on 3 tourney and blew my knee out... Had to get my ACL completely reconstructed.

DogsWin7

Well patty wack give the dog a bone!    I'm stunned!  Lol! 

I'm old enough to be you guys mother probably and run almost 30 miles a week. 

Jalkuranis

Lol running I could do once the knee heals up. I'll probably need to pick that up since I've gained about 20 pounds...

DogsWin7

Feel better!! Exercise is important....It makes me feel better...but that's my opinion......  Everyone has talent in different areas...or likes different things.  Diversity is what makes us all unique and it is an important aspect to have in life.  It keeps it from being boring.  All kids deserve support in whatever they do.  :)   

Jalkuranis

Oh I'm so ready to be able to exercise again!

adaptedtigerfan

Exercise?  I do one set up a day.  1/2 when I get up and 1/2 when I lay back down.   Lol. 

BUCK FEVER

Quote from: adaptedtigerfan on October 28, 2014, 07:01:32 am
Exercise?  I do one set up a day.  1/2 when I get up and 1/2 when I lay back down.   Lol.

careful...you liable to pull something, better slow it down a notch. :D

Jimbo Morphis

Quote from: DiehardFBfan on October 27, 2014, 04:33:21 pm

i get kinda tired driving 30 miles.

DogsWin7

Quote from: Oldman on October 28, 2014, 08:53:46 am

that's because you are tired from catching all those fish every day. :)

Jimbo Morphis

Quote from: DiehardFBfan on October 28, 2014, 08:56:52 am
Quote from: Oldman on October 28, 2014, 08:53:46 am

that's because you are tired from catching all those fish every day. :)
and all that cake.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas