• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

3-3A the top of the knot comes unraveled

Started by Coltfan2005, October 25, 2014, 12:35:29 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Coltfan2005

Osceola now stands at 5-0 in conf with a winless Cedar ridge and a down Rivercrest in their way. Osceola stands to win an outright conf championship for the first time in years, with only the Colts standing in their way.

Hoxie piled it on corning to go 4-1  52
Rivercrest had a few hiccups before the game and played flat but still won. If they beat Melbourne at home the last game of the season is big for the entire conf.  4-1 52
Melbourne lost  3-2 39
Manila determines their own fate Friday against corning, a victory all but assures them of the 5th spot. 2-3  18
corning must win both remaining games  1-4 13
Piggott is basically out 1-4 8
Cedar Ridge is really out 0-5 0

Osceola over CR
Hoxie over Piggott
Manila over Corning
Rivercrest squeaks by Melbourne

bdubyab60

I said the Noles could sneak up on some folks

Coltfan2005

Where did the Hoxie posters go? One loss and you disappear? You still have hope. If Rivercrest can win out, it'll give you a share of the conf title and first seed. All you got to do is not lose another game and pull hard for Rivercrest for the next two weeks.

redandgray

Trip to Melbourne is going to be a long one!

bootlegger

i think rivercrest can pull this one out over melbourne,but i think since Chew is not quaterback now they should utilize him more out of the backfield maybe some halfback passes or reverses.because of his speed and quickness they should find some ways to get the ball in his hands in the open field.Just my opinion.

DatBoot

#15 which is the QB for Melbourne broke his arm against Osceola, this could put Melbourne for a big loss without one of their key players. Then again he may put a cast on and go with it, guess we will see in 4 days! #21 runs hard and will have to be hit and wrapped up, no arm tackle!!

redandgray

Quote from: bootlegger on October 27, 2014, 05:37:09 am
i think rivercrest can pull this one out over melbourne,but i think since Chew is not quaterback now they should utilize him more out of the backfield maybe some halfback passes or reverses.because of his speed and quickness they should find some ways to get the ball in his hands in the open field.Just my opinion.
They've definitely tried to get him involved in the passing game.  I would also like to see him with the ball in his hands a little more.

Radiotalker

Quote from: redandgray on October 27, 2014, 10:07:53 am
They've definitely tried to get him involved in the passing game.  I would also like to see him with the ball in his hands a little more.

It was in his hands every snap at QB.

ISU7

Quote from: Radiotalker on October 27, 2014, 11:27:42 am
Quote from: redandgray on October 27, 2014, 10:07:53 am
Exactly, but they decide the fullback would be a better fit at qb just to hand the ball off to Langston on the bread and butter dive play...smh......

It was in his hands every snap at QB.

Paperman

Osceola rolls this week to get to 66 points
Hoxie wins to get to 65
Rivercrest wins but not by 13 (53-61)
Manila wins against Corning to get to 19+
Melbourne stands on 39 points
All the other three are out of it.

Coltfan2005

I'm changing my "Rivercrest by a squeaker". Rivercrest by 15.

501Arkansas

Congrats to the Osceola Seminoles Jr high on winning the confs championship. Good year guys

ISU7

Quote from: 501Arkansas on October 30, 2014, 11:19:47 pm
Congrats to the Osceola Seminoles Jr high on winning the confs championship. Good year guys
co-champs

Paperman

Tri-Champs (Osceola, Piggott and Rivercrest) all finished 6-1 in conference. Way to go junior Seminoles, Mohawks and Colts.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas