• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Lamar at Two Rivers- Week 9

Started by Clara Allen, October 25, 2014, 07:48:36 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Clara Allen

Let's get the party started....

But first a question- Two Rivers" campus is beautiful, but as of last January, I saw no football field lights.  Where do the Mighty Gators play their home games?  Is it at the Ola campus?  If so, where do you turn to get there?

WPWells

adaptedtigerfan

It is the Ola campus and they have a visitors parking right behind the visitors stands.  Can't miss it just off of Hwy10.  Very nice field and plenty of stands.

DeeGee

Two Rivers is a great place to play and very respectable people, players and staff. Always enjoyed playing them when they were in our conference.

Clara Allen

Quote from: adaptedtigerfan on October 25, 2014, 07:50:13 am
It is the Ola campus and they have a visitors parking right behind the visitors stands.  Can't miss it just off of Hwy10.  Very nice field and plenty of stands.
Highway 10 towards Little Rock or toward Danville?  As many times I have been throughout Ola, I have never been to the school...

adaptedtigerfan

TheTruth2010

Clara Allen

Quote from: adaptedtigerfan on October 25, 2014, 08:34:04 am
Towards Danville

Thanks!  Looking forward to another Warrior victory.   Lamar by 28

macadoshis

Think it'll be another close one. Lamar hold off the Gators 34-30

MICHAELSPAPPY

It was inevitable that Lamar would have to fight off an emotional low after the two games they went through. They will bounce back.

Clara Allen

I agree.  They came out as flat as I've ever seen them.   Dropped passes that were routine any other time.    Blocking sketchy at times.  Second half though, they sucked it up and scored 28 unanswered points.   After I watched them in practice Tuesday I was sure they would manhandle Danville.  Hoping they are in fire Friday night! 

Clara Allen

I agree.  They came out as flat as I've ever seen them.   Dropped passes that were routine any other time.    Blocking sketchy at times.  Second half though, they sucked it up and scored 28 unanswered points.   After I watched them in practice Tuesday I was sure they would manhandle Danville.  Hoping they are in fire Friday night! 

footballgirl08

Turn on hwy 10 in Ola like your going towards Danville it Will be on the right...the school is in a different area it's between Ola and plainview 

stangpreacher

Would Love To See TR Win This Game .. So Y'all Can Say Lamar Was Flat The Whole Game ... Lol ... Rattled Was More Like It Because They Didn't Think Danville Was As Good As They Are ... Lamar Is A Great Team ... Hate To Say It Hope I'm Wrong But I Think Lamar Wins This Game By 21

macadoshis

Quote from: stangpreacher on October 27, 2014, 11:37:28 pm
Would Love To See TR Win This Game .. So Y'all Can Say Lamar Was Flat The Whole Game ... Lol ... Rattled Was More Like It Because They Didn't Think Danville Was As Good As They Are ... Lamar Is A Great Team ... Hate To Say It Hope I'm Wrong But I Think Lamar Wins This Game By 21
I don't think one single player, coach, or fan from Lamar underestimated the talent Danville has.   Everyone in the conference knows Danville is peaking right now.  My take on what happened Friday night; we tried to establish the run game early in the first half.  Something we have not done.  QB/RB weren't on the same page with some of the midline reads and we turned the ball over.  Drop a few passes on third down.  Add that to a solid Danville attack that is well balanced and we got behind.  Very lucky to escape with a win.   If the  Warriors can clean it up this week, they will roll.  Two games left to get back in the right state of mind going into the playoffs.  I think Coach get the Warriors focus and they get it done. 
Warriors 41
Gators    13

bigcat72

If Lamar would have run the ball with 6:00 left in the game up two touchdowns the final score would have been Lamar 42 Danville 21. For some reason they didn't and it almost came back to bite them. I look for this one to be Lamar 42 Two Rivers 21.

TheTruth2010

I have a feeling it's going to be a long night for Two Rivers! 50-20 Lamar rolls tonight to get back on track!  8)

MICHAELSPAPPY

Sounds like Lamar bounced back pretty well.

adaptedtigerfan

Quote from: MICHAELSPAPPY on November 01, 2014, 03:51:02 pm
Sounds like Lamar bounced back pretty well.

I thought you had already went into hibernation for the winter.   Havent heard from you in 3 weeks.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas