• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

HA Wildcats Pick RB Ramblers Homecoming Roses

Started by WCD, October 24, 2014, 10:03:24 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

WCD

October 24, 2014, 10:03:24 pm Last Edit: October 25, 2014, 01:09:07 am by WCD
On a cool crisp, October Friday night it took the HA Wildcats only 57 seconds to put 8 points on the score board with Nate Dickson running the ball. #16 looked stellar tonight leading the Wildcats and Ryan Turley showed his skills by adding 2 points on the running PAT. Rose Bud ran the ball well but found it difficult to move the ball into the end zone most of the night.  Alex Francis decided that he didn't want #16 to get all the points so he tucked the ball and ran it in for 6 points as well. Dickson added the PAT and HA was 15-0 in the first half.

Rose Bud got their game going in the second quarter with several good runs by their QB and eventually took it in for 6 points. They failed to convert the PAT and the score was 15-6. The Wildcats were driving the ball well in the next possession but stalled around the 25 yard line. Nate Dickson came onto the field and kicked a 35 yard Field Goal to make the score 18-6. Rose Bud would turned the ball over on downs and the Wildcats were back doing what they do best moving the ball down the field. Francis found Jake Wolfe open, tossing the ball to him and big # 12 took it into the end zone for another HA touchdown. Ryan Turley added the 2 point extra point conversion and the score was 28-6 at the half.

In the second half HA kicked off to Rose Bud and as it was for all but one (?) kickoff, Nate sent the ball sailing into the end zone! (Great job, Nate!) The Ramblers started on their on 20 and ran a play. On the next play the RB QB threw a pass that was picked off by Ryan Turley who ran it back to the 1 yard line setting up the next HA TD by Nate Dickson. Young Mr. Dickson also add the extra PAT making the score 33-6. On the following downs by Rose Bud, the Ramblers found themselves being driven  backwards by a tenacious Wildcat defense who finally tackled the Rambler back in the end zone for a touchback. The score was now 35-6. I give the TB to Miles Clements but I am not positive about this. Once more after a RB set of downs, Jake Wolfe scored and Nate Dickson kicked the PAT making the score 42-6. The mercy rule was deployed and the clock started ticking. HA was driving the ball down the field and were about the 20 yard line when the Wildcats were called with a delay of game. (Hmm). After the ball was moved back, the Wildcats handed the ball to #25 Parker Harr and he blasted through the Rambler defense and walked into the end zone for the Wildcats final touchdown. Kage Citty kicked the PAT and the final score was 49-6. It needs to be noted that the guys up front led by big #73 Mills "Hit Somebody" Bryant, #57 Miles Clements, #54 Ty Mote, #60 Jacob Bolding, #58 Peyton Fisher were tenacious and stingy. These guys brought it to Rose Bud all night long! Makes me proud to have been a lineman in my high school career. Great job linemen!

Tonight, the WCD ;D Player of the Game is given to Nate Dickson for his senior leadership and hard work. Congratulations to the entire team on a fine game! You represented Harding Academy well. I'm proud to follow you young men!

WCD ;D (I'm back)

Big Red

Great to see you back brother. :)    I didn't go, but with your recap I think I can pretty much see what happened. 

adaptedtigerfan

3cats

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas