• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Manila

Started by Head Lion, October 24, 2014, 09:58:54 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Head Lion

How bout them Lions! A win at home vs Corning would put the Lions in the playoffs for first time in school history.

Proud Buckaroo

Bias

I said at the start of the season they would win at least two games. I am proud of the lions keep digging and a big shout out to our comentator he does a heck of a job.

bootlegger

Come on lions beat corning and make 3 teams from Mississippi county making playoffs.and congrats on tonight win.

bdubyab60

kind of strange to say manila is fighting for a playoff spot.

ISU7

Go Lions..Beat Corning..

Head Lion

We are far from being a playoff team, but some of the off season weight room work is starting to show. Plus some of our better athletes are starting to play, which helps tremendously. We still have huge strides to make, but nice to see the kids who have weathered "the storm" have something to play for. If we dont make it, being rooting for my friends in the county, GO Noles & Colts.

Dogg

Beat the crap out of the Corning THEE Cats

IPROFB

Congratulations to the Manilla Lions, their coaching staff, and community. If you make it to the playoffs it will be a huge turnaround in the programs short history

elvis26

;D congruatulations manila lions!!!!!!!!!! I hope you beat corning and go to the playoffs!!!!!!!!!!!

Coltfan2005

Congrats to Manila, but I am still not a fan of sending a 3-7 team to the playoffs.

Head Lion

Coltfan, I am not either. You should at the very least finish in the top half of your conference. You know the AAA though, show me the money!

IPROFB

Quote from: Head Lion on October 25, 2014, 11:31:40 pm
Coltfan, I am not either. You should at the very least finish in the top half of your conference. You know the AAA though, show me the money!

That may be true but the team has come so far, it would be nice for them to have that taste of going on the road to make a post-season appearance. I believe it would go a long way toward promoting the program for next season.

ISU7

Quote from: IPROFB on October 26, 2014, 10:53:56 am
Quote from: Head Lion on October 25, 2014, 11:31:40 pm

That may be true but the team has come so far, it would be nice for them to have that taste of going on the road to make a post-season appearance. I believe it would go a long way toward promoting the program for next season.
EXACTLY..I say go Lions!!!!!

ISU7

Quote from: Head Lion on October 25, 2014, 10:40:11 am
We are far from being a playoff team, but some of the off season weight room work is starting to show. Plus some of our better athletes are starting to play, which helps tremendously. We still have huge strides to make, but nice to see the kids who have weathered "the storm" have something to play for. If we dont make it, being rooting for my friends in the county, GO Noles & Colts.
Amazing the ghost of HL shows right round Hallowen time...lol. Where u been..

Head Lion

I worked 60-70 hours a week for 6 months after our girls basketball demise, just to get my head clear. Back at Manila and coaching our elementary, no excuses for these kids. You win State every year or it was unsuccessful!!!! Best to luck to the Colts, great school, great kids and some great supporters.

redandgray

I think it's great for their program...would love to see them make it to the playoffs

Paperman

If Manila were to qualify for the playoffs that would be something unexpected. Much like when Jonesboro Westside made it. Manila has good coaching and the athletes are getting better. Best wishes to the Lions against the Bobcats.

IPROFB

Good luck to the Lions Friday night.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas