• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Smackover at McGehee

Started by owl84, October 24, 2014, 09:39:59 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

owl84

This is it for the conference.

Proud Buckaroo

The game we have been waiting for.

Proud Buckaroo

WPWells

Smackover by 14

Side note: I know of two definite 3A games that will make the pick'em next week

HorseCollar

Our offensive line must play better if we expect to beat McGhee. Glad to see our coaches figured out we don't have to throw it 50 yds down the field to have big plays in the passing game. Quick passes to Jordan or Elmo will be key this week. Get the ball to them in space and let em make a play.

owl84

BUCK FEVER

BUCKAROOS finally get the monkey off there back this year, Bucks won"t let this one be decided by a ref on the goal line this time......................Bucks 30-19.............no one has stopped this offense this year including JC, only leg cramps stopped the Bucks @JC in week one...............that problem is well behind them.

sax2play8

O-line will have to step up big. Smackover 35 McGhee 14

BUCK FEVER

Quote from: BUCK FEVER on October 24, 2014, 10:38:38 pm
BUCKAROOS finally get the monkey off there back this year, Bucks won"t let this one be decided by a ref on the goal line this time......................Bucks 30-19.............no one has stopped this offense this year including JC, only leg cramps stopped the Bucks @JC in week one...............that problem is well behind them.

Dang, it is bad to get slapped just for posting a prediction, LOL....where's the LOVE ? :o

ARTexan

Proud Buckaroo

ARTexan

I think it will be close, least mistakes win. Going to be a good game. McGehee by 7!!

BUCK FEVER

QUICK STATS:

SMACKOVER 7-1 AND 5-0
MCGEHEE   6-2 AND 5-0

OFFENSE AVG PER GAME:
SMACKOVER 42.6
MCGEHEE   42.2

DEFENSE ALLOW PER GAME:
SMACKOVER 10.5
MCGEHEE  21.6

BUCK FEVER

DadGum, got slapped again just for posting some quick stats............... no love lost for Fever. ::)

sax2play8

I think smackover will start slow but will get the offense going to pull away

Foukeatraz

Should be a close game compared to Smackovers other confrence scores but i think they still win comfortably by several touchdowns. 28-14 Smackover

Iron Owl

No excuses this week, no whining about refs, cramps, rain or anything else.  I'm sure you will have plenty great predictions for the buckaroos during this next week, but it will be settled on the field....period.

Iron Owl

Quote from: Foukeatraz on October 25, 2014, 01:13:52 am
Should be a close game compared to Smackovers other confrence scores but i think they still win comfortably by several touchdowns. 28-14 Smackover
Several (3) or 2 (28-14)??  They teach math down there?

Foukeatraz

I kind of changed my mind in the middle of it and didnt go back and change it.

HeadBussa08

Smack has never showed up in a big game and I don't expect anything will change the Friday. The Owls have owned them. McGehee by 6. Owls are one of the more underrated teams in 3a in my opinion.

HorseFeathers

smackover will lose...to avoid mighty lamar 8)

Buckaroo4Life06

Smackover will b already down bye seven points when they take the field Friday night  at McGhee but the Bucks will overcome the home cooking ad win the ball game 35 to 28

Buckaroo4Life06

Quote from: HF on October 25, 2014, 09:19:16 am
smackover will lose...to avoid mighty lamar 8)

REALLY?  Smackover will b ready come Friday they still have a bad taste in their mouth from last year

Proud Buckaroo

Quote from: HeadBussa08 on October 25, 2014, 09:13:37 am
Smack has never showed up in a big game and I don't expect anything will change the Friday. The Owls have owned them. McGehee by 6. Owls are one of the more underrated teams in 3a in my opinion.

Never shows up in a big game? Really? We knocked off Fordyce 33-0. We jut destroyed CHG 51-6. We are the only ones to hold Junction city to that low of scoring/points won by.

Jimbo Morphis

Quote from: Buckaroo4Life06 on October 25, 2014, 09:26:41 am
Smackover will b already down bye seven points when they take the field Friday night  at McGhee but the Bucks will overcome the home cooking ad win the ball game 35 to 28
when have you seen homecooking at mcgehee? Read more post less.

Proud Buckaroo

Make sure you guys don't play any unorthodox trick plays. Lol.

BUCK FEVER

Quote from: Iron Owl on October 25, 2014, 02:25:19 am
No excuses this week, no whining about refs, cramps, rain or anything else.  I'm sure you will have plenty great predictions for the buckaroos during this next week, but it will be settled on the field....period.

I hope ya"ll don"t. :o :o

adaptedtigerfan

I say the Owl band plays some scary notes and end the Bucks hopes and dreams of conference champs.

HeadBussa08

Quote from: Proud Buckaroo on October 25, 2014, 10:20:58 am
Quote from: HeadBussa08 on October 25, 2014, 09:13:37 am

Never shows up in a big game? Really? We knocked off Fordyce 33-0. We jut destroyed CHG 51-6. We are the only ones to hold Junction city to that low of scoring/points won by.
you beat 4-4 Fordyce and beat 2-6 chg congrads bro lol only big game you have played in was junction and ya got beat by 2 tds.

HeadBussa08

and last year also choked against McGehee and got Mercy Ruled by GR. Bucks yet to win a big game past few years. this group for sure hasn't.

Proud Buckaroo

Choked against Mcgehee? No. We nearly made the game winning touchdown before half, but the ref called Jordan down on the 1 yard line. We didn't "choke" against anyone.

HeadBussa08

nearly made the game winning TD before half? hmmmm lol that's a new one for all sports fans out there. either "choked" or "refused to win" whichever term you prefer bud. both are accurate.

ea cat

He must have eaten at the tailgate. That's the closest to home cooking around here!

Proud Buckaroo

Quote from: HeadBussa08 on October 25, 2014, 12:44:32 pm
nearly made the game winning TD before half? hmmmm lol that's a new one for all sports fans out there. either "choked" or "refused to win" whichever term you prefer bud. both are accurate.

Aren't you the guy who chocked when some old man pulled a nine out at you?

macadoshis

Don't keep up with many teams other than our conference.  How good is McGehee ?

HeadBussa08

Quote from: Proud Buckaroo on October 25, 2014, 01:08:10 pm
Quote from: HeadBussa08 on October 25, 2014, 12:44:32 pm

Aren't you the guy who chocked when some old man pulled a nine out at you?
haha wrong again superstar. don't get personal cause your getting hit with cold hard facts. I said last year smack had yet to win a big game, prove me wrong this year.

Proud Buckaroo

They will prove you wrong. When Smackover beats mcgehee, and goes to the second round and beat Lamar. What will you say then?

BUCK FEVER

Quote from: Proud Buckaroo on October 25, 2014, 01:46:42 pm
They will prove you wrong. When Smackover beats mcgehee, and goes to the second round and beat Lamar. What will you say then?

PB, don"t sweat this bigmouth, we will silence this BS on friday, let them have there fun, it will be over soon enough for them.

BUCK FEVER

Quote from: adaptedtigerfan on October 25, 2014, 12:05:01 pm
I say the Owl band plays some scary notes and end the Bucks hopes and dreams of conference champs.

Seems like you made that same prediction last week..............keep up the good work. ;D

but, to be clear you should have said......hopes and dreams of........"ANOTHER".....conference championship. ;D

adaptedtigerfan

Quote from: BUCK FEVER on October 25, 2014, 02:19:39 pm
Quote from: Proud Buckaroo on October 25, 2014, 01:46:42 pm

PB, don"t sweat this bigmouth, we will silence this BS on friday, let them have theretheir fun, it will be over soon enough for them.

FIFY 

adaptedtigerfan

Quote from: BUCK FEVER on October 25, 2014, 02:44:12 pm

Seems like you made that same prediction last week..............keep up the good work. ;D

but, to be clear you should have said......hopes and dreams of........"ANOTHER".....conference championship. ;D
I didn't make the same prediction.  You guys played CHG, So how could I have predicted that McGehee would win? ???

BUCK FEVER

October 25, 2014, 03:02:15 pm #41 Last Edit: October 25, 2014, 03:04:04 pm by BUCK FEVER
Quote from: adaptedtigerfan on October 25, 2014, 02:56:04 pm

I didn't make the same prediction.  You guys played CHG, So how could I have predicted that McGehee would win? ???

Online adaptedtigerfan

Starter
    [clap] [slap]
    red and grey inside... black and gold outside...
        View Profile
        Personal Message (Online)

Re: Smackover VS CHG.
« Reply #19 on: October 20, 2014, 02:28:54 pm »

The bucks get stung this week!!

SAME RESULTS, YOU  LIKE PICKING THE BUCKS TO LOSE. ;D

BUCK FEVER

DEFENSIVE FACTS.

No team this season has scored on the Bucks  (full) starting defense except JC,..... but the Bucks did hold JC to 23 points under there season average...with 4 defensive starters out the 3rd quarter.

adaptedtigerfan

Quote from: BUCK FEVER on October 25, 2014, 03:02:15 pm
Quote from: adaptedtigerfan on October 25, 2014, 02:56:04 pm

Online adaptedtigerfan

Starter
    [clap] [slap]
    red and grey inside... black and gold outside...
        View Profile
        Personal Message (Online)

Re: Smackover VS CHG.
« Reply #19 on: October 20, 2014, 02:28:54 pm »

The bucks get stung this week!!

SAME RESULTS, YOU  LIKE PICKING THE BUCKS TO LOSE. ;D

That might have had just a small amount of sarcasm.  don't know for sure.

Iron Owl

Quote from: Oldman on October 25, 2014, 11:32:31 am
Quote from: Buckaroo4Life06 on October 25, 2014, 09:26:41 am
when have you seen homecooking at mcgehee? Read more post less.
I agree.  Excuses are made out of desperation. No matter who you are..when you play on the road, you will always feel like you had too many calls go against your team.  Thay is as much a part of football as first downs and field goals.  I don't care to hear Proud Buck post stats, I don't care how many times McGehee has beat Smackover in the past, and I don't care to hear all the many reasons from the Smackover folks why they should have won last year.  This is now.  It will be a war Friday night at Owl stadium.  It will be 2 very talented, well coached 3A football teams engage in a brawl, to try to win a conference title, and to prove they are as good as people are giving them credit for, and to get that #1 seed in the playoffs with hopes of making a great run.  Thats the facts.  IMO, the Owls will win the war...but it will be a nail biter!  Go Owls!

Proud Buckaroo

Iron Owl. The only reason why I even brought anything up from last year was because of Headbusher..

Iron Owl

Quote from: macadoshis on October 25, 2014, 01:10:29 pm
Don't keep up with many teams other than our conference.  How good is McGehee ?
Mac you can look on the stats page on here and get pretty close to what they are doing.  I think the points allowed are down to around 17 now.  Lost 2 games to 4A teams...Beat a less than talented 4A Dumas team, and really haven't been tested since, just to be honest.  They seem to be gelling pretty well.  We are loaded with good backs, passing game has looked well. We are small, like most McGehee teams usually are, put have speed.  So how good are we really right now...  I will have to wait until after the Smackover game to know for sure. 

Iron Owl

Quote from: Proud Buckaroo on October 25, 2014, 04:29:52 pm
Iron Owl. The only reason why I even brought anything up from last year was because of Headbusher..
PB, I am not as talented on here as you are to go back and pull up old posts from here and there to remind you of things one has said...but I have read before.  I understand, tho, there are games that I want to mention how we should have won, and one of those being this year in the Crossett game.  But it's over and done.  I have hear you mention several times about how ya'll shoulda won the JC game this year when someone mentions your loss to them.  It was a loss...move on.  Just as I will have to do if the Bucks beat us Friday.  It will most certainly sting, but it will be a loss...However, I believe I will be wearing a huge smile friday night when he game is over....

Proud Buckaroo

I went back in my posts as far as I could and after the McGehee game this was the only thing I said, "Class 3A Bulletin Board Material / Re: Smackover vs Mcgehee.
« on: November 01, 2013, 09:59:40 pm »
Good game owls.. Smackover really shot theirself in the foot. We executed the pass game way too late. "

Sportswindbag

Trash talk aside.  Who will be there and who do I talk to to get an invite to the tailgating?

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas