• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Booneville @ Charleston

Started by WPWells, October 23, 2014, 06:07:14 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Pick the winner

Charleston by TD or less
16 (13.2%)
Charleston by more than a TD
58 (47.9%)
Booneville by TD or less
30 (24.8%)
Booneville by more than a TD
17 (14%)

Total Members Voted: 121

Voting closed: October 31, 2014, 07:41:39 pm

WPWells

DogsWin7

Don't know why this game has to be the same night as Greenwood/Catholic Game! 

WPWells

Diehard you better be in Charleston

Iron Owl

I would love to be there to watch this game.  Toss up in my book...would have to give home field advantage to the Tigers...

WPWells

This was the game of the year before the year started

HorseFeathers

I'm actually considering showing up for a game early for once....Where's a good place to eat out that way?

Lineman

Sadly, nothing to rave about in town.

HorseFeathers

Quote from: Lineman on October 25, 2014, 11:32:36 pm
Sadly, nothing to rave about in town.

what about Paris? I know there's nothing Subiaco, and I'll be taking highway 22....

adaptedtigerfan

BBQ joint here in town is good.

HorseFeathers

Quote from: adaptedtigerfan on October 25, 2014, 11:41:56 pm
BBQ joint here in town is good.

Who's picking up the bill...you or 12th man? :D

-Painted Fan-

Main Street BBQ
Del Sol Mexican Restaurant
Subway
Simple Simon's Pizza
Sonic
Kat's Kitchen
at the game will be burgers, pizza, and Chick-Fil-A sandwiches.

Lineman

Don't forget about the Dairy Diner. They have pizza burgers. 

BigMan15

I will be there...in Paris there is a lot of different places to eat....we should all meet somewhere at the game????what do u guys think??

WPWells

I'm down and Outlaw02 will be with me

Jalkuranis

I'll be there with my fiancé. Can't miss this one, who needs Halloween?!

Lineman

I've already reserved my seat.

BigMan15

Maybe we can meet by the fieldhouse around 630-645

adaptedtigerfan

I'm already sitting in my seat!

Lineman

Better be there early if you want 1

DogsWin7

That's true!  I doubt I could sit much though for this type of game!  GO TIGERS! AND CHEERLEADERS! :)

WPWells

Diehard you really need to join us

DogsWin7

If I do.....I would have family I can find to sit with there too! :)

adaptedtigerfan

DogsWin7

elmerfudd

Quote from: Longfellow on October 25, 2014, 07:07:55 pm
I said the same thing about Lamar, the only way Booneville wins is to score at least 50 points. And the way Charleston controls the clock, that is not likely.

Storey takes advantage of the Bearcat secondary and Charleston wins 47-29

So a passing team controls the clock better than an option team?? If Charleston uses up that much clock, then there won't be 50 points scored combined. Booneville's best defense will be their offense this week. I just hope everyone is healthy so we can see an even match.

Longfellow

Quote from: elmerfudd on October 26, 2014, 01:35:53 pm
I said the same thing about Lamar, the only way Booneville wins is to score at least 50 points. And the way Charleston controls the clock, that is not likely.

So a passing team controls the clock better than an option team?? If Charleston uses up that much clock, then there won't be 50 points scored combined. Booneville's best defense will be their offense this week. I just hope everyone is healthy so we can see an even match.
If the Tigers want to they can control the clock, the sidelines, the opposing fans, the Booneville school bus, whatever they want. The Booneville d-line will get no pressure on Storey, he's gonna have a field day against the "best" secondary in 3A. And on the other side, Charleston will force the bearcats into a lot of 3rd and long situations and then we can see how good they can throw. Spoiler alert they can't throw.

elmerfudd

Quote from: Longfellow on October 26, 2014, 02:52:26 pm
Quote from: elmerfudd on October 26, 2014, 01:35:53 pm

If the Tigers want to they can control the clock, the sidelines, the opposing fans, the Booneville school bus, whatever they want. The Booneville d-line will get no pressure on Storey, he's gonna have a field day against the "best" secondary in 3A. And on the other side, Charleston will force the bearcats into a lot of 3rd and long situations and then we can see how good they can throw. Spoiler alert they can't throw.

10-4 boss. Thanks for clarifying

-Painted Fan-

The gates usually open at 5:30 pm.
Wondering if they will open up a bit earlier for this game?

HorseFeathers

Quote from: -Painted Fan- on October 26, 2014, 03:42:59 pm
The gates usually open at 5:30 pm.
Wondering if they will open up a bit earlier for this game?

I,m shooting to be there by 630..... So what's it gonna cost me to get a seat saved by somebody?

OLDSCHOOL82

Oh Longfellow.  You speak of which you know nothing about.  Our line and secondary is horrible.  You definitely have us pegged.

Lineman

It is senior night. I believe that starts around 6-6:15. Gate might open earlier. 

WPWells

Longfellow is an unbiased observer who's seen both teams. Probably does know what he's talking about

OLDSCHOOL82

Since he's unbiased he knows what he's talking about?  You need a girl 12th man.

HorseFeathers

Quote from: OLDSCHOOL82 on October 26, 2014, 04:31:10 pm
Since he's unbiased he knows what he's talking about?  You need a girl 12th man.

I concur with this

WPWells

I take offense to you attacking my personal life which you know NOTHING about besides what I've said on here. Don't be telling me what I do and don't need

2010Tigerhaz-been

Despite what old school wants to believe, being with women  will not increase football knowledge. In fact you will probably learn about a bunch of useless crap other than football.

OLDSCHOOL82

Oh 12th man.  Anything that's said is a personal attack in your mind.  Are you and adapted gonna be in your hans and Frans costumes at the game?

WPWells

I've deflected it before because I thought you saying it one time was a joke. This is not the first time you've said it, therefore you must believe it. My only advice is to not speak on something you don't know. Maybe there's a reason I don't have a woman at this point. That's none of your business and I take offense at you implying that it is

OLDSCHOOL82

Good lord.  Fearless is built on statements with no factual evidence. 

2010Tigerhaz-been

Quote from: OLDSCHOOL82 on October 26, 2014, 04:48:55 pm

I'll agree with you there. Can't be personal if you don't know him.

-Painted Fan-

It is Senior Night, and this graduating class is one of the largest ever at Charleston.
Senior Night festivities could easily last 15-20 minutes, maybe longer.

2010Tigerhaz-been

Quote from: 2010Tigerhaz-been on October 26, 2014, 04:51:34 pm
Quote from: OLDSCHOOL82 on October 26, 2014, 04:48:55 pm

I'll agree with you there. Can't be personal if you don't know him.

He's just taking it personally. which contradicts the anonymity of this site.

OLDSCHOOL82

I'll just leave the threads to you kids then.  Don't want to hurt your feelings and all.  Was just a joke but it obviously struck a nerve. 

WPWells

Because it's not a secret who I am. There's a difference between someone like adapted saying that because he knows me and then OLDSCHOOL saying that indicating that I spend too much time on here...

Bearcats#21

I say the cats will win as long as our defense covers the pass well!

ATU

Quote from: Bearcats#21 on October 26, 2014, 04:57:23 pm
That's like Chs saying they will win if they can stop the run.If you cover the pass good you might still get burned for 250 yards.

adaptedtigerfan

H & F could very well show up.  One you will tank us later!  It is Halloween after all.  :D

OLDSCHOOL82

Last post towards you 12th.  Take this anyway you want.  I could care less who you are and could care less about knowing who you are.  I'm on here for the uneducated talk back and forth and to keep up with stats,scores, etc from around the state.  This is the easiest place to do that.  It is a public forum with bogus usernames.  Nothing is personal from me. 

WPWells

Quote from: OLDSCHOOL82 on October 26, 2014, 05:32:29 pm
Last post towards you 12th.  Take this anyway you want.  I could care less who you are and could care less about knowing who you are.  I'm on here for the uneducated talk back and forth and to keep up with stats,scores, etc from around the state.  This is the easiest place to do that.  It is a public forum with bogus usernames.  Nothing is personal from me.

I agree completely which is why I took offense at you making a personal comment. I don't care what you say, it was personal

DogsWin7

Quote from: Bearcats#21 on October 26, 2014, 04:57:23 pm

Good Luck with that and let us know how that works out...lol!!    Welcome to FF!  :)

Why is everyone being so touchy today?   It's just Sunday!  You guys have all week to trash and smack talk!   Let's Go!!  :)

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas