• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Bald Knob @ Barton

Started by Bwana, October 22, 2014, 12:36:15 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

soldier

Quote from: Bears on October 24, 2014, 09:53:33 pm
No it was the little red head and his crew. He was terrible both sides of the ball worst i've ever seen! Fire him now he kept Bald Knob in the game, with neutral refs Barton wins by 13 at least.

Why does he even ref is my question?  If it wasn't fair for either team, then he shouldn't be allowed on the field. That has been my point all along.  Let the teams settle it!

titan33

Called it terrible both ways need to do something about that guy.

Bears

Quote from: Proud Buckaroo on October 24, 2014, 09:56:06 pm
By the way. Could you please post your scores in the score thread, instead of the game thread? I was posting the scores on the score thread for you.
No one asked you to report the scores...

Proud Buckaroo

I know that. I was just saying. It makes it easier for FF admin to post on the scoreboard.

Bwana

October 25, 2014, 12:54:08 am #54 Last Edit: October 25, 2014, 09:49:34 pm by Bwana
No it was the little red head and his crew. He was terrible both sides of the ball worst i've ever seen! Fire him now he kept Bald Knob in the game, with neutral refs Barton wins by 13 at least.
You've lost your mind..

soldier

I noticed that there aren't any posters on here. I don't understand how this stuff can go on, year after year with Barton.  Unless your team has played there, you really don't understand.  The admin and coaches should at least try and make things fair because the difference in the seed in the playoffs is a big deal.  It's not fair to the kids that a crew of refs can change the outcome of a season; let alone an athlete's potential career.  I really wish that enough people would call , email, or whatever, the AAA to let them know that this can't continue. I don't know that it would help, but it certainly wouldn't hurt.

Bwana

I'm sure the few posters from BK are still trying to calm down.. It had the potential to get real ugly last night.. Coach McClellan built a powerhouse program over there but when he left and things went down hill the folks that followed him have tried to build it back but they've not been able to do it without pushing the limits of winning at all cost.. It's become a problem that overshadows everything their once proud program was and could easily be corrected with a phone call by the AD or HC.. That tells me they don't want it to change and makes them a part of the problem..

soldier

So what is it Bears? Fire the refs because Barton got cheated or because BK got cheated...either way those refs should never....ever...ever be a part of any game...period.  You were making excuses  in a previous post. What happened!?  I'll tell you what's gonna happen. Barton will end up 3rd in the 2-3A and y'all will get spanked by either Booneville or Charleston.  Bye Bye Barton!

Bears

Soldier do you not have anything better to do than whine and complain?? What's it to you that Barton will play Charleston or Booneville? We all know both of those teams are loaded and would beat anybody including Harding in the 2-3A all you do is bicker about everything I hardly ever see a post from you that's positive in anyway I know the program has changed a lot for the better ever since Paschal has taken over and for the past four years the Bears have been a really good team. Get off your high horse about these refs you weren't at the game their were more flags on the Bears than Bald Knob anyways. Seriously man go argue, gripe and complain somewhere else that's all you do.

titan33

The refs were as bad as you can get this past Friday night for both teams but the Bears were the better team. Time to move on and get ready for next week.

soldier

Quote from: Bears on October 26, 2014, 02:34:54 am
Soldier do you not have anything better to do than whine and complain?? What's it to you that Barton will play Charleston or Booneville? We all know both of those teams are loaded and would beat anybody including Harding in the 2-3A all you do is bicker about everything I hardly ever see a post from you that's positive in anyway I know the program has changed a lot for the better ever since Paschal has taken over and for the past four years the Bears have been a really good team. Get off your high horse about these refs you weren't at the game their were more flags on the Bears than Bald Knob anyways. Seriously man go argue, gripe and complain somewhere else that's all you do.

Here's a positive post for you, Bears. I'm glad that Barton will be out in the first round. I'm also glad that I wasn't at the game.  Have a nice life in Barton.  LOL!!

Bears

Quote from: soldier on October 26, 2014, 06:03:53 pm

Here's a positive post for you, Bears. I'm glad that Barton will be out in the first round. I'm also glad that I wasn't at the game.  Have a nice life in Barton.  LOL!!
Have a nice life to you as well, good luck next week.

soldier

Quote from: Bears on October 26, 2014, 08:01:27 pm

Thank you sir, and I will try and be more positive on here.  I can see where I seem like a negative person, but I'm really not.  I guess it's the political side that comes out in me.  When I see things that seem wrong to me, I feel that they should be dealt with.  I know that it's my opinion,but that is what this website is all about.  Good luck to you, and the Barton athletes, as well.

Proud Buckaroo

Quote from: soldier on October 26, 2014, 08:26:49 pm
Quote from: Bears on October 26, 2014, 08:01:27 pm

Your karma speaks for itself, Soldier. Not sure where 'negative' would come from.

Thank you sir, and I will try and be more positive on here.  I can see where I seem like a negative person, but I'm really not.  I guess it's the political side that comes out in me.  When I see things that seem wrong to me, I feel that they should be dealt with.  I know that it's my opinion,but that is what this website is all about.  Good luck to you, and the Barton athletes, as well.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas