• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

4-3A week 8

Started by adaptedtigerfan, October 20, 2014, 01:50:58 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

adaptedtigerfan

Charleston @ Lavaca--  I guess it all depends on which Lavaca team shows up.  Will the pizza eating contest determine the outcome of this game?  Not unless Charleston wins the pizza contest.

Tigers 42
Golden Arrows 7

Mansfield @ Booneville---  14-0 and its only Monday

Cats--  42
Red Tigers--0

Paris @ Two Rivers--  I'm going to put my money on the Eagles again...   I'm still ahead on my betting with them.

Eagles 35
Gators 28

GAME of THE WEEK
Danville @ Lamar

Never dreamed this.

Danville has been playing some good football the last few weeks.  Will it be good enough to beat the Warriors?
I think the Warriors have a bad taste in their mouth after the last 2 weeks.  I believe Lamar makes a statement here to prove that they are a top5 team.

Warriors 49
Little Johns 10

What do you guys think?

macadoshis

Right on the money.  Charleston game could be a lot worse in my opinion.

Clara Allen

This looks good.  I think that Charleston has already scored on their game...
The Warriors will be back on their game Friday night.  It will be a good game!

-Painted Fan-

Tigers won the Pizza Eating Contest.

Longfellow

I think Lavaca will find a way to sneak one in before halftime, but Tigers win big. No upset for the Arrows.
Charleston wins 56-14

Mansfield doesn't move the ball past the 50 yard line.
Booneville rolls 48-0

I hope Two Rivers plays better than they did last Friday. Either way
Paris wins 47-29

Lamar comes out firing and ends this one early. Danville's starters will find the endzone late.
Lamar takes it 42-7

eaglefan568

Charleston
Booneville
Paris
Lamar

MHS67

Just wanted to say that although Mansfield wasn't able to bring home the W tonight, they did cross the 50 yard line more than once.  Final 48-25 Booneville.  And their #23 is hands down their best player.  The offensive line  did their job well.  Each Bearcat took their assignment and even may have applied a little holding here and there that did not get a PINK hankie, IMO, but that did not alter the outcome.  The Bearcats have a great team, but they best play better next Friday night, or the Black Tigers will chew them up and spit them back out.  My prediction for Week 9 Charleston-Booneville matchup, 56-38 Charleston. 

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas