• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Genoa @ Fouke/ A.K.A "The Battle of The Bridge"

Started by BassMaster33, October 20, 2014, 08:08:41 am

Previous topic - Next topic

BassMaster33

I don't know if there is any Genoa Central fans on here or not! But if there is, like all my buddies from there, I'm sure all they can say is, "just wait till baseball season"! FYI, This is 🏈 season!
Schools  5 miles apart, and everybody knows everybody! Big rivalry!
PANTHERS ROLL

FOUKE- 56

GENOA- 0

ARTexan

Fouke leads this series 4-0.
Total score

Fouke 164
Genoa 29

At Fouke 91-0!!

A repeat this year, Fouke 42-0!

Southwestbandit

The other team is suppose to be competitive for it to be considered a rivalry.

BUCK FEVER

FOUKE  can now start coming out of the wood work again...........THEY GET 3 CREME FILLED CUPCAKES TO END THE SEASON, LIKE THE 3 THEY HAD TO START THE SEASON...........i LOOK FOR MONSTER-5 TO  RE-REGISTER UNDER A NEW NAME AFTER THIS WEEK..........SOON AS THEY POLISH OF DREW CENTRAL THEY WILL BE CLAIMING STATE TITLES ONCE AGAIN. :D

Wheres your Defense

Well here you go Buck Fever trying to run us down again!!  FACT Smackover has already played two of these CUPCAKES and will PLay Genoa week 10!!!  THese teams are in our District so we are looking for 3 "W's" these last 3 weeks so we can represent 6AAA in the State Playoffs as # 4 seed!!!  Thanks for the LOVE!!!!  Good Luck to the BUCKAROOS this week!!!

adaptedtigerfan

BUCK FEVER

Quote from: Wheres your Defense on October 20, 2014, 02:42:01 pm
Well here you go Buck Fever trying to run us down again!!  FACT Smackover has already played two of these CUPCAKES and will PLay Genoa week 10!!!  THese teams are in our District so we are looking for 3 "W's" these last 3 weeks so we can represent 6AAA in the State Playoffs as # 4 seed!!!  Thanks for the LOVE!!!!  Good Luck to the BUCKAROOS this week!!!

The difference is we actually have a good football team.... I do not have to make post like this one when playing a cupcake.

Fouke leads this series 4-0.
Total score

Fouke 164
Genoa 29

At Fouke 91-0!!

A repeat this year, Fouke 42-0!

BEAT "SOMEONE" .........THEN TALK.

BUCK FEVER

Quote from: Wheres your Defense on October 20, 2014, 02:42:01 pm

PLUS BUCK FEVER DID NOT START THE CRAP WITH  FOUKE.............FOUKE CAME OUT  BACK IN WEEK ONE MOUTHY AS A PITBULL....................THEY DISH IT OUT A LOT BETTER THAN THEY TAKE IT....................NEXT YEAR COME OUT SOFT AND SWEET AND SEE WHAT A DIFFERENCE THAT WILL MAKE.

Foukeatraz

There are fans like that from everywhere, Buck. There may just be a few more here than elsewhere. Im just glad our town is generating some support for our teams. even if we have some irrational expectations at times. Anyways, Fouke wins this one by a good margin. FHS 34 GCHS 6

ARTexan

Buck, I'm pretty sure the Fouke people that were "running their mouth" have been removed. Your the only one still talking trash. STHU

panther86

Wow bucky still daydreaming about the panthers unbelievable just saying we will compeat aganst or neighboring school an not consolidate with them panthers looking for another shut out at home

Panther. 56
Dragons.  0

Panther Pride

BassMaster33

Hey Panther86, pick a different score!  That 1 is taken!

panther86

BassMaster33

ARTexan

panther86

Gabriel

Nice to see buckfever hasn't let me down and is still stalking out any and all Fouke threads...you need a job or at least a better hobby than stalking Fouke on the internet....

BUCK FEVER

Quote from: Gabriel on October 21, 2014, 01:20:53 pm
Nice to see buckfever hasn't let me down and is still stalking out any and all Fouke threads...you need a job or at least a better hobby than stalking Fouke on the internet....

WHO BEEN STALKING WHO ????

quote-Gabriel
Told you #1 would shut yalls all star Jordan Jones down....wonder if UA still wants anything to do with him or the any of the other convicts from the bucks....

Quote Gabriel
I have one question buck fans...will you finally find something better to do after Fouke sends you and your boys crying all the way back to smacktalk? And you will notice I didn't call any of you any names so no need in crying about being especially upset to the admin....ok ladies?

Quote Gabriel
Yes its definitely jealousy. ..yall just wait til #24 starts dragging boys down the field on his way to TD's...and they call our defense OPERATION SOUTHERN WATCH.....its a NO FLY ZONE..

Quote Gabriel
Im sorry. ..I had the wrong #..#1 will embarrass Jordan Jones or whatever his name is...im happy the boy got sisigned to UA, glad to see in state talent staying in state. ..I want to be perfectly clear that im proud for the kid...but #1 is gonna embarass one of the future UA stars and SHUT HIM DOWN!

Quote Gabriel
Jr.....that UA commit will be lined up against #4 that night....he'll get embarrassed if not hurt...lol...yall need to start trying to live outside of that dream world you seem to be stuck in....

quote Gabriel
Jac you gona be there serving crow? Well i wouldn't you to feel left out, so ill be there to serve you something also.

WHO NEEDS A JOB ?????

Loyalfan1

Has new GC HC made any improvements to the GC FB program?  Please no sarcasm. 

old boy of fall

Doubtful.   They have some athletes, or they have had some in the past.  True, they aren't having teams punt to them on first down any more , but the improvement would appear to be slight at best.  Friday night will be just like every other night for the Dragons.  The clock will run, and the game will be done by nine so that everyone can be home at a decent hour.  The trophy stays in the field house for another year. 

panther86

HC prob making a difference but when your best athletes don't play because of baseball its hard 

Proud Buckaroo

Genoa central doesn't much care for football. They would rather be good in baseball and not so good in everything else.

Loyalfan1

I hope they can pull it together.  They have a good HFC.

Texarkana_Piggie

Proud Buckaroo

XFalkonz

Proud Buckaroo

Proud Buckaroo

Quote from: BassMaster33 on October 20, 2014, 08:08:41 am
I don't know if there is any Genoa Central fans on here or not! But if there is, like all my buddies from there, I'm sure all they can say is, "just wait till baseball season"! FYI, This is  season!
Schools  5 miles apart, and everybody knows everybody! Big rivalry!
PANTHERS ROLL

FOUKE- 56

GENOA- 0

What a bold pick there...

BassMaster33

That kinda stuff happens when your Sr running back doesn't play! No excuses, just the truth!

Proud Buckaroo

BassMaster33

ARTexan

But #9 freshmen had 150+ with two TD's, #7 freshman with a TD! And sophmore #32 with a TD!

Foukeatraz

Slow night after the first possession. The younger guys picked up and played well in the situation they were put it. Should have been put away earlier but couldn't get things going well for a time. Hope to use final 2 games to polish up for playoffs. Good year to make history.

BassMaster33

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas