• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Please Post Week 4 Scores (All Classifications) Monday, March 30 to Saturday, April 4 here

Started by sevenof400, March 24, 2015, 09:35:20 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Lionheart88

LR Hall 7-1 Pine Bluff.  Close game for a half, with Hall having a 1-0 lead at the break, but they just ran away with it in the second half.

hogbert

Quote from: Go Postal on April 02, 2015, 07:42:31 pm
Quote from: VHSCoach2 on April 01, 2015, 08:51:47 pm
5A West 4/1:

LRCA VG 6, Vilonia VG 0.

Boys game was suspended with 37:22 left in the second half due to lightning with LRCA up 1-0.  As of now, the game is being labeled as "suspended" and not official.
Coach or anyone else with the knowledge, I was looking at the AAA soccer handbook and since this suspended game had already finished the first half and wasn't called official (which if it was official, LRCA would be awarded the win), will it be finished at a later date or would it maybe be called a "conference tie", according to the handbook on suspended games.  Just curious.  Here's the link, page 7...

http://members.ahsaa.org/public/userfiles/Soccer/2015/Soccer_handbook_2015.pdf

I think that if a team is 1 goal behind and the 2nd half has just started.  That the two teams should be given a chance to finish the game on a later date because of the lightning rules on page 8 for suspending a game.

I don't know who made the call, assume AAA, but game is over and LRCA wins.

HP14

Maumelle Lady Hornets defeat Greenbrier in KFTM.
Maumelle 2 (4) - Greenbrier 2 (2)

Maumelle VB 2 - Greenbrier 0

onewildrice

Girls SHoccer

Sylvan Hills Girls 5 @ North Pulaski 1
Sylvan Hills Boys 1 @ North Pulaski 3

Go Postal

Quote from: hogbert on April 02, 2015, 08:31:53 pm
Quote from: Go Postal on April 02, 2015, 07:42:31 pm
Quote from: VHSCoach2 on April 01, 2015, 08:51:47 pm
5A West 4/1:

LRCA VG 6, Vilonia VG 0.

Boys game was suspended with 37:22 left in the second half due to lightning with LRCA up 1-0.  As of now, the game is being labeled as "suspended" and not official.
Coach or anyone else with the knowledge, I was looking at the AAA soccer handbook and since this suspended game had already finished the first half and wasn't called official (which if it was official, LRCA would be awarded the win), will it be finished at a later date or would it maybe be called a "conference tie", according to the handbook on suspended games.  Just curious.  Here's the link, page 7...

http://members.ahsaa.org/public/userfiles/Soccer/2015/Soccer_handbook_2015.pdf

I think that if a team is 1 goal behind and the 2nd half has just started.  That the two teams should be given a chance to finish the game on a later date because of the lightning rules on page 8 for suspending a game.

I don't know who made the call, assume AAA, but game is over and LRCA wins.
I agree, but since the call was made at the start of the 2nd half and not near the end of the 2nd half, the game should continue.  Alot of "stuff" could happen in that 2nd half that could impact standings in the future.  Remember, that this game was not over, but called suspended and not official.

carteri

Sylvan Hills girls defeated North Pulaski girls 5/1 North Pulaski girls played hard over half the game they played with 9 girls to 11 girls two of North Pulaski starting senior girls didn't play.

North Pulaski boys defeated Sylvan Hills boys 3/1 it was a hard fought game but NP defense stood it's ground for the entire game and North Pulaski's Ilijah Carter scored a hat trick.

Go Postal

Quote from: HP14 on April 02, 2015, 09:08:56 pm
Maumelle Lady Hornets defeat Greenbrier in KFTM.
Maumelle 2 (4) - Greenbrier 2 (2)

Maumelle VB 2 - Greenbrier 0

Wow, Maumelle boys still roll on.  Great job to the Lady Hornets on this win!

Lionheart88

Quote from: carteri on April 02, 2015, 09:40:46 pm
Sylvan Hills girls defeated North Pulaski girls 5/1 North Pulaski girls played hard over half the game they played with 9 girls to 11 girls two of North Pulaski starting senior girls didn't play.
NP didn't bring any substitutes?

chaoslord

VB   FS Northside 3, Bentonville 7
VG   FS Northside 0, Bentonville 6

Hard to keep doin this some days haha. I feel like I have old people bones! Also, glad the storms held off. Did not want to get rained on.

Wildcat2016

Arbitro

4/2 Hermitage @ Star City - battle of the first year programs

VG Star City 3, Hermitage 2
VB Hermitage 1(5), Star City 1(4)

Go Postal

Quote from: chaoslord on April 02, 2015, 10:01:38 pm
Hard to keep doin this some days haha. I feel like I have old people bones!
I agree, Heck, I have the "old man bones" at 58 years old as a fan.  I think that you refs have some fantastic stamina. 
But to be truthful, I have seen Coach Pratt (40+?) from Harrison play in both Alumni boys/girls games like he was a teenager but with skill from a long life of soccer play and abilities.  Don't know if he had the "old man bones" the next day, but some of the younger 2002-2013 were hurting after these great boys/girls fun Harrison players alumni games.  I now see why Coach Pratt with his skill and knowledge has put the Goblins and Lady Goblins to #1 in State Championships.

hst

4/2/15 5A South Conf Play

DQ VG 4 HS VG 0 --edited this morning I had the incorrect score as 3-0 and it was 4-0.

DQ VB 4, HS 1

Boys game close until late into second half. Tied 1-1 at halftime. DQ scored, HS answered with a goal that was waved off, but later found the back of the net to tie it up. HS Boys then missed a PK in first half that could have made it 2-1. The second game @ HS later in the season should be good.

Very physical / rough game tonight.

ninjafighter

5A East conference game

Valley View (VG)- 11 //  Batesville -1

Valley View  (VB)-  4 //  Batesville -3

MDXPHD

Quote from: carteri on April 02, 2015, 09:40:46 pm

North Pulaski boys defeated Sylvan Hills boys 3/1 it was a hard fought game but NP defense stood it's ground for the entire game and North Pulaski's Ilijah Carter scored a hat trick.

Good game Ilijah.

Raiders5

Nettleton Boys 2- Paragould Boys 0 (Conference)

Nettleton Girls 0- Paragould Girls 1 (Conference)

GridironGeneral

Arkadelphia VB vs Malvern VB 1-0
Arkadelphia VG vs Malvern VG 0-0 PK's Malvern 3 Arkadelphia 1

CoachKJ

4/3/15

6A South

VG - no game (no girls team for Parkview)
VB - Sheridan 3 - LR Parkview 2

FutbolPhan

7A Central Conference Varsity Boys Final

Conway 4-0 Van Buren

This game was a continuation from Tuesday, March 31 game delayed by lightning.

The Coach

Dardanelle at Bergman

Dardanelle VG 3 Bergman VG 1

Dardanelle VB 9 Bergman VB 0

chaoslord

VB Lead Hill 1, Berryville 8

Harrison tournament:
VB Green Forest 1 Harrison 4

Siloam Springs playing Huntsville, up 1-0 after 1 min

chaoslord

They brought 21 today anyway, it looks like.

Up 5-0 at half, it was that score pretty quick. SS dumped the bench with about 7 minutes left in the first half. Huntsville was in the middle of creating a very good chance when the horn went for half time

chaoslord

ruserious?

From 4-2-15  6A/7A East

LR Central @ Searcy

VG  Searcy 2-2 LR Central   (Searcy wins 4-3 in KFTPM/SFTM/shootout..whatever you prefer!)

VB   Searcy 3-1 LR Central

**Matches count in conference standings, but not in playoff seeding since Searcy is 6A and Central is 7A

#1soccerfan

kenrodsimon

I assume that the LR Central girls beat marion on 3/31, but does anyone know what the score was?

Colt

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas