• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

pg

Started by coach jackson, February 03, 2015, 09:19:58 am

Previous topic - Next topic

coach jackson

I bet Prairie Grove new soccer team will be good?

chaoslord

Quote from: coach jackson on February 03, 2015, 09:19:58 am

Might be, but they're in a tough division. 4A-1 has a lot of talent. I don't know who might have graduated, but I'm assuming the four tournament teams from last year, Green Forest (won it all), Subiaco, Berryville, and Danville will be back to play. Additionally, Huntsville is coming down from 5A and was a good team at that level. Gentry, I think, usually has a solid team too. There is going to be a lot of competition for the four playoff spots.

The Coach

Quote from: chaoslord on February 03, 2015, 11:23:20 am
Quote from: coach jackson on February 03, 2015, 09:19:58 am

Might be, but they're in a tough division. 4A-1 has a lot of talent. I don't know who might have graduated, but I'm assuming the four tournament teams from last year, Green Forest (won it all), Subiaco, Berryville, and Danville will be back to play. Additionally, Huntsville is coming down from 5A and was a good team at that level. Gentry, I think, usually has a solid team too. There is going to be a lot of competition for the four playoff spots.

GF, Berryville, and Danville all lost a lot. Not sure what they have coming up but they graduated most of their starting players from last yr.  Huntsville lost a bunch as well and gentry hasn't been very good the last couple of seasons. Seen pg last year and they were ok not great. Should be interesting.

Sir Alex

Good is all relative to the eye of the beholder.  Everyone starts off with the same goal which is the beauty of the game and why you play week after week.

chaoslord

Quote from: The Coach on February 03, 2015, 11:48:11 pm
GF, Berryville, and Danville all lost a lot. Not sure what they have coming up but they graduated most of their starting players from last yr.  Huntsville lost a bunch as well and gentry hasn't been very good the last couple of seasons. Seen pg last year and they were ok not great. Should be interesting.

Shows what I know ;D Thanks!

Raiders5

I don't know how many players that I played against last season that huntsville graduated, but from what i experienced from playing huntsville this past state tournament in the first round, they were very physical and a very strong team and it was almost a mirror image between nettleton and huntsville that game and we had to pretty much duke it out. But if they keep that physicality i think they will be a contender in the 4a conference.

beach bum

February 04, 2015, 08:31:10 pm #6 Last Edit: February 04, 2015, 08:33:20 pm by beach bum
All I know is I am jealous.... I would have played soccer at PG when I was in school there. Soccer grew on me after the 2010 World Cup! Now I am watching the EPL and the major MLS games.... Soccer is growing this country.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas