• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Arkadelphia @ Pea Ridge - SEMIFINALS

Started by POTUS, November 24, 2017, 09:17:51 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Nacho

Robinson is good. I want a rematch next week

RZback

If you make it to the final 4 you team is pretty dang good, there are a lot of teams that would swap positions with you.

Rugman15

Quote from: RZback on November 29, 2017, 03:16:43 pm
If you make it to the final 4 you team is pretty dang good, there are a lot of teams that would swap positions with you.

Beach bum is just salty.  It's fun to see someone hate so much it's almost hilarious 😂👏

mharris31696

Quote from: hogfan10 on November 29, 2017, 02:49:18 pm
I don't mean confusion as in missed assignments. I mean confusion from opposing offenses trickery, like Robinson's game winning touchdown on the double pass.

What's bad is that's the same play Arkadelphia has ran on several teams the past two years.

prHOG13

Quote from: beach bum on November 29, 2017, 02:15:28 pm
Ashdown is better than Pea Ridge and the Badgers dismantled them....
Ashdown was without Hill and Bishop, by far their two best players. Keep trolling 17 year olds though dude, it's not weird at all.

Oldbadger

I am going to have to side with beachbum on one thing.  PG is always a good team.  They are not a "one trick pony".  Year after year they field a good team.  Some years better, some not quite as good, but always a cut above most teams.  You have to play your best to beat them.  And if you do beat them, it is quite an accomplishment.  I followed them for several years when I followed Lincoln.  Now, I follow the Badgers.  I feel they will beat Pea Ridge, but, I don't take that as a given.  As someone has said, the best four are there and anyone can beat anyone at the semis.  You have to play your best and make the least mistakes.

beach bum

Quote from: prHOG13 on November 29, 2017, 05:22:15 pm
Ashdown was without Hill and Bishop, by far their two best players. Keep trolling 17 year olds though dude, it's not weird at all.

I have never once said anything negative about a kid by name on this site so don't put words in my mouth. That is a line I have not crossed and won't. Anytime I mention a kid by name,  or for example "#4 for so in so", or "WR for so in so" its always in a positive manner.... I don't really know what you are trying to say. If you can not handle a little trash talk about a rival town I am sorry but what you are saying simply is not true. I'll use names of coaches, parents, or fan bases in general all the time negatively as they are adults, but don't put words in mouth please.

prHOG13

Quote from: beach bum on November 29, 2017, 09:33:45 pm
I have never once said anything negative about a kid by name on this site so don't put words in my mouth. That is a line I have not crossed and won't. Anytime I mention a kid by name,  or for example "#4 for so in so", or "WR for so in so" its always in a positive manner.... I don't really know what you are trying to say. If you can not handle a little trash talk about a rival town I am sorry but what you are saying simply is not true. I'll use names of coaches, parents, or fan bases in general all the time negatively as they are adults, but don't put words in mouth please.
I'm talking about you repeatedly bickering back and forth with Rugman15, genius.

youhavenoidea

I think Rugman15 does some pretty good trolling himself, so does he get a free pass for being a kid?

Rugman15

Quote from: youhavenoidea on November 30, 2017, 07:47:30 am
I think Rugman15 does some pretty good trolling himself, so does he get a free pass for being a kid?

Please name the exact comment where I was "trolling"

Rugman15

Quote from: youhavenoidea on November 30, 2017, 07:47:30 am

You're obviously new here so just so you know beach bum is the resident pea ridge troll.  If that isn't obvious already...I mean smart people can see that

youhavenoidea

Quote from: Rugman15 on November 30, 2017, 08:47:04 am
Please name the exact comment where I was "trolling"
I apologize for generalizing your post as "trolling", I do get on this site and view many post and don't always respond.  So, I'm not new to being on here I just tend to read rather than respond, with that said I would dare say almost all responses on here could be considered "trolling" since somebody makes a statement and then is either blasted by responses or used as a long running joke for the old timers on here.  I was making a comment to the person mentioning you as a kid.
Quote from: Rugman15 on November 30, 2017, 08:48:04 am
You're obviously new here so just so you know beach bum is the resident pea ridge troll. If that isn't obvious already...I mean smart people can see that
To myself this would be an example of trolling

Rugman15

Quote from: youhavenoidea on November 30, 2017, 09:06:32 am
I apologize for generalizing your post as "trolling", I do get on this site and view many post and don't always respond.  So, I'm not new to being on here I just tend to read rather than respond, with that said I would dare say almost all responses on here could be considered "trolling" since somebody makes a statement and then is either blasted by responses or used as a long running joke for the old timers on here.  I was making a comment to the person mentioning you as a kid.To myself this would be an example of trolling

Okay.  Well let's just say my comments are never intended to troll, and if they are it is in response to a hater or a troll. 

bigchief72455

Where is pearidgedaddy when you need him. lol

Rugman15

Quote from: bigchief72455 on November 30, 2017, 02:18:23 pm
Where is pearidgedaddy when you need him. lol

He is quietly waiting in the shadows if we make it to the state championship game...can you imagine him taking on the Warren posters?  That would be a sight to behold 😂

The Odds Maker

Quote from: Rugman15 on November 29, 2017, 06:15:03 am
Do you hear that?  Sounds like a hater 😂
No not a hater just a fact stater

Rugman15

Quote from: The Odds Maker on December 01, 2017, 03:19:38 am
No not a hater just a fact stater

Took you long enough to respond...what did you say again I forgot 🤷🏻‍♂️

bilboswaggins

Pea Ridge will fall in this game. Arky seems to be on another level than last years team.

Rugman15

Going with my original prediction...

Pea Ridge 14
Arkadelphia 13

GAME DAY!

SUGARTOWN

BM22

Rugman15

I'll be back here no matter the score, but I wonder if some of ya'll will be here if PR wins...it will be interesting if that happens.

Nacho

Quote from: Rugman15 on December 01, 2017, 09:28:24 am
I'll be back here no matter the score, but I wonder if some of ya'll will be here if PR wins...it will be interesting if that happens.

Not on this post because it will be irrelevant...

GRN R H-2 X-Deep Over

Pea Ridge 27-20
PR has had 2.5 bye weeks and the offense is multi-faceted--very diverse.

SUGARTOWN

Quote from: GRN R H-2 X-Deep Over on December 01, 2017, 09:45:42 am
Pea Ridge 27-20

Arkadelphia has had 5 bye weeks.

Rugman15

Pea Ridge 27-20

Love the name ;)

Welcome to the blog and go Blackhawks

BM22

Pea Ridge 27-20
Lol... and Arky has a very stingy D, giving up an average of 8 points a game.

Rugman15

Quote from: BM22 on December 01, 2017, 10:00:06 am

Alabama has a stingy D and they allowed 26 points and it should have been more.  They had never seen a running back like Johnson and they got gashed.  I think Winn is a really really good RB that will be able to get some yards.  He will break one if the Arky D loses focus on one play, you can be sure of that.  Of course if Arky stays focused they should win.  But that's easier said than done and you know that.

SUGARTOWN

Quote from: BM22 on December 01, 2017, 10:00:06 am

And PR's offense is not that diverse. Handoff to Winn are options 1 and 2, then a pass to Holtgrewe. Every now and then a pass to Witcher.

Rugman15

Quote from: SUGARTOWN on December 01, 2017, 10:02:08 am
And PR's offense is not that diverse. Handoff to Winn are options 1 and 2, then a pass to Holtgrewe. Every now and then a pass to Witcher.

It's won us a lot of games the past few years...Arky really isn't that diverse either.  Run the ball and occasionally pass it...

SUGARTOWN

Quote from: Rugman15 on December 01, 2017, 10:01:58 am
Alabama has a stingy D and they allowed 26 points and it should have been more.  They had never seen a running back like Johnson and they got gashed.  I think Winn is a really really good RB that will be able to get some yards.  He will break one if the Arky D loses focus on one play, you can be sure of that.  Of course if Arky stays focused they should win.  But that's easier said than done and you know that.

Winn couldn't break one on Shiloh, I'll be surprised if he does tonight. He's a good player, but the Badgers defense is exponentially better than SC's.

SUGARTOWN

Quote from: Rugman15 on December 01, 2017, 10:03:35 am
It's won us a lot of games the past few years...Arky really isn't that diverse either.  Run the ball and occasionally pass it...

The past few years have no bearing on tonight.

Rugman15

Quote from: SUGARTOWN on December 01, 2017, 10:05:13 am
The past few years have no bearing on tonight.

And neither do the past few games.  Both teams are 0-0.  I promise you this, Pea Ridge is going to come out and play tonight.  If you think they won't, you are crazy.  This is going to be a physical, hit you in the mouth game tonight.

BM22

Quote from: Rugman15 on December 01, 2017, 10:01:58 am
Lol....comparing this  game to the Iron Bowl. Haha.

SUGARTOWN

Quote from: Rugman15 on December 01, 2017, 10:08:04 am
And neither do the past few games.  Both teams are 0-0.  I promise you this, Pea Ridge is going to come out and play tonight.  If you think they won't, you are crazy.  This is going to be a physical, hit you in the mouth game tonight.

Ok, good luck with that.

Rugman15

Quote from: SUGARTOWN on December 01, 2017, 10:10:02 am
Ok, good luck with that.

Thank you.  And I guarantee you, these players are going to have a chip on their shoulder tonight, and it will be a really fun game tonight.

Quote from: BM22 on December 01, 2017, 10:08:56 am
Lol....comparing this  game to the Iron Bowl. Haha.

Lol...go back to the Warren thread.  You guys are going to have your hands full to tonight.  Good luck with Burks...you will need it :).

GRN R H-2 X-Deep Over

Quote from: SUGARTOWN on December 01, 2017, 10:02:08 am

Who is not diverse, PR has a few kids a cut above the rest of their team yes, but they have a lot of different plays and presentations. They are by far my favorite offense to watch in the state.

Rugman15

Quote from: GRN R H-2 X-Deep Over on December 01, 2017, 10:22:26 am
Who is not diverse, PR has a few kids a cut above the rest of their team yes, but they have a lot of different plays and presentations. They are by far my favorite offense to watch in the state.

Yep.  Of course most of these people have never even watched us, but that's fine.  Haters gonna hate  8)

KASH dba The Lumberjack

Rugman15

Quote from: KASH dba The Lumberjack on December 01, 2017, 12:58:29 pm
Get it done, Blackhawks!

Hope we can get this win and you guys can win tonight.  Get it done, Lumberjacks!

Rugman15

prHOG13

nuttinbuthogs

Got to pull for the 1-4A team.  Pea Ridge by 7 at home.

richboy

About that time for some badger football 😈

Wonderdog

Does Pea Ridge still have famous burgers in the concession stand?

SCRAPPER MOM#1

POTUS

Quote from: Wonderdog on December 01, 2017, 05:02:41 pm
Does Pea Ridge still have famous burgers in the concession stand?

I'm pretty sure, haven't been in a while but I wouldn't see why not

Rugman15

Hour and a half until Blackhawk football 😈

prHOG13

Nacho

Just paid my $5.50 for the live stream. I hope it works and I hope Arkadelphia shows out!

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas