• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Westside Warriors

Started by J12, March 02, 2019, 08:53:28 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

J12

I appreciate all the banter you guys let me have. It Was a ton of fun!   It's been an amazing run over the last few years.

The seniors on this team are continuing their education at the next level.

Special appreciation to Avery Felts. He's been an absolute amazing player to watch over the last 4 years. I wish him the best of luck moving forward in his playing career.

beach bum

No shame in losing to a team on fire playing on their home floor. Even though Westside did not win you really have to feel good for those Magnolia kids who will never forget the run they made in front of their home fans.

And I have appreciated your posts all year as well. We need more like you to keep this site lively. And definitely good luck to Felts and the other Westside players moving forward.

J12

Quote from: beach bum on March 02, 2019, 08:56:22 pm
No shame in losing to a team on fire playing on their home floor. Even though Westside did not win you really have to feel good for those Magnolia kids who will never forget the run they made in front of their home fans.

And I have appreciated your posts all year as well. We need more like you to keep this site lively. And definitely good luck to Felts and the other Westside players moving forward.

Thank you guys for putting up with me. Go Warriors!

Sigmund Sauer

Quote from: beach bum on March 02, 2019, 08:56:22 pm

I too have enjoyed the banter this season. I'm trying to remember if you're active much in the football section J12?

J12

Quote from: Sigmund Sauer on March 02, 2019, 09:13:11 pm
I too have enjoyed the banter this season. I'm trying to remember if you're active much in the football section J12?

No sir. Basketball only.

Love football though. Westside has traditionally been awful, but we've had back to back good seasons. Definitely proud of them as well.  They should be good again next year.

beach bum

Quote from: Sigmund Sauer on March 02, 2019, 09:13:11 pm

Westside is turning into a much better football team year after year. I remember them being absolutely awful as a program for a long time and now they seem to be much more competitive and if they can make another jump they could start winning playoff games routinely actually. He definitely has reason to follow their program more now in football.

Mr.Magnolia06

Thanks this what makes this page awesome

NEA Razorback olfan

Quote from: J12 on March 02, 2019, 08:53:28 pm
I appreciate all the banter you guys let me have. It Was a ton of fun!   It's been an amazing run over the last few years.

The seniors on this team are continuing their education at the next level.

Special appreciation to Avery Felts. He's been an absolute amazing player to watch over the last 4 years. I wish him the best of luck moving forward in his playing career.

Same here J12 , Westside had a great year!!
Best of Luck To Felts at ASU!!
Safe travels home!

J12

Quote from: NEA Razorback olfan on March 02, 2019, 09:28:24 pm
Same here J12 , Westside had a great year!!
Best of Luck To Felts at ASU!!
Safe travels home!

Thank you.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas