• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Semifinal Saturday

Started by millsalum, March 01, 2019, 10:54:42 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

millsalum

I don't know much about the girls side, so I won't speak on it. but there are some marquee matchups on the boys side.

In the 1:30 game, you have two crosstown rivals going at it in Mills/McClellan. The Comets have beat the Crimson Lions twice this season, winning by 17+ points each time. Will the third time be a charm for McClellan? Or will Mills punch their third consecutive ticket to Hot Springs?

In the 7:30 game, you have last year's runner-up, Westside and the dark horse host team, Magnolia. Will the Warriors spear the Panthers on their home floor? Or will Magnolia use that homecourt advantage to claw their way into the state championship game for the first time since 2006?

Looking forward to both games! And Go Comets  8)

Mr.Magnolia06

I'm loving how everyone is sleeping on magnolia this is priceless,,,, magnolia vs Mills championship,,,I feel it ,# under dawg

J12

Quote from: Mr.Magnolia06 on March 01, 2019, 11:05:38 pm
I'm loving how everyone is sleeping on magnolia this is priceless,,,, magnolia vs Mills championship,,,I feel it ,# under dawg

Haha

MR.GOMAB

J12

WestsideFan17

What a ride to this point boys. Ready to sit back and watch it all unfold.

WestsideFan17

Btw I posted a Westside vs Magnolia chat and poll. Vote if you'd like and add comments about game.

Mr.Magnolia06

Lol keep laughing all the negativity been lovely,hmm 90% of everyone didn't have magnolia getting pass first round just saying

millsalum

Quote from: Mr.Magnolia06 on March 01, 2019, 11:05:38 pm

I wouldn't be surprised. The Panthers have a tall task ahead of them tomorrow though. Of course, their freshman duo is extremely talented, and so is Roach, the ULM football signee who has shined on the hardwood this year.

But, even though they're at home, I have to wonder if Magnolia's youth will be their achillies heel against a seasoned team like Westside, who has tasted this type of success before.

All in all, I expect this game to be better than Mills/McClellan!

Mr.Magnolia06

I feel the same way,, going to be a great way to end the  tournament,,,, will come down to the wire I think

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas