• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

2A State Tournament Scores

Started by Brian G, February 25, 2019, 07:27:35 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

MomaLion

Quote from: birddawg1986 on March 02, 2019, 03:13:39 pm
Congratulations to Clarendon. Then boys being playing some great ball since district tournament
Thank you so much.

KINGC

Quote from: pick_DA_EAGLES on March 02, 2019, 05:05:50 pm
Lol, that's how des arc, hazen and Carlisle feel about Clarendon being in our football conference.
I bet lol we a non factor in football since Jamarlin left we just now started making state. Ain't no hard feelings for me about what you said it's factual 😭😂

KINGC

Quote from: KINGC on March 02, 2019, 05:15:02 pm
I bet lol we a non factor in football since Jamarlin left we just now started making state. Ain't no hard feelings for me about what you said it's factual 😭😂
And I'll hold my horses on that Carlisle statement they not the same sine Bo and Deron left but Des Arc and Hazen are still great in football.

MomaLion

Quote from: Ctucker on March 02, 2019, 02:21:44 pm
Sorry Momma I hate it for that young Man the other boys will pick him up!
I don't know yet the extent and probably won't till next week but he was a great team leader even from the bench. The team really stepped up.

MomaLion

Quote from: Dogg on March 02, 2019, 03:19:29 pm
Congrats moms!! They rolling!! They have been battle tested!
That's for sure lol.  . Thanks to the tough 2A-6.

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: KINGC on March 02, 2019, 05:15:02 pm

As was what you said about des arcs basketball was the truth, been the same amount of years for us in hoops as yall in football.

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Mustangfans

Quote from: MomaLion on March 02, 2019, 05:20:19 pm
That's for sure lol.  . Thanks to the tough 2A-6.
Way to get it done Lions. After seeing y'all play Bay in Regionals I knew this was going to be yalls to lose. 1 more game to go. Just imagine not hearing "how many titles has Clarendon won, Zero" ever again. Lol

Mustangfans

KINGC

Quote from: pick_DA_EAGLES on March 02, 2019, 05:49:18 pm
As was what you said about des arcs basketball was the truth, been the same amount of years for us in hoops as yall in football.
Naw y'all were decent with Spencer after the Jamarlin era ended lol we just now like two years ago had a decent football year🤣😂. It can't get any worse then Marvell though but I'll never forget Hazen posted 73 points on us in a game😪😭😂. We been on a losing streak longer then y'all guys basketball team in football it's all sad😬. Then Earle had to come back terrorizing us on the field too lol.

RedWolf275

Riverside leads Earle 19-18 at half

KINGC

Quote from: RedWolf275 on March 02, 2019, 06:28:45 pm
Riverside leads Earle 19-18 at half
Wow game not over though Earle got this

NEark tigers

RedWolf275

NEark tigers

RedWolf275

BW2015

Riverside leads 47-45 with 0:57 left

RedWolf275

47-47 17 secs left Riverside ball on sideline

RedWolf275

RedWolf275

Riverside wins 49-47. Scott missed a point blank shot at the buzzer.
Rebels now 35-7 on the year

BW2015

RedWolf275

March 02, 2019, 07:28:49 pm #421 Last Edit: March 02, 2019, 08:08:58 pm by RedWolf275
Great game! Riverside got a 10 point lead in the 3rd but Earle fought back to lead late by 2. Lottie Hoffman hit a driving layup with  7 seconds left for the winner.
All 2A-3 girls final.

Donnie Jamon

MomaLion

Donnie Jamon

RedWolf275

England going to be hard to beat no matter who plays or doesn't play. Physical group with a lot of quickness and enough talent on offense to get the job done!

Donnie Jamon

Donnie Jamon

keohog

WAY TO GO LIONS!!!!!!! Now TAKE STATE!!!!!!

NEA Razorback olfan

Quote from: RedWolf275 on March 02, 2019, 07:28:49 pm
Great game! Riverside got a 10 point lead in the 3rd but Earle fought back to lead late by 2. Lottie Hoffman hit a driving layup with  7 seconds left for the winner.
All 2A-3 girls final.

Congrats Riverside!!

bdubyab60

Congrats England now win it all

bigworm

Great game Lions!!!

Congrats to the Warriors on a great season!

Red lions gonna be lookin for payback. But it aint happenin!

Ctucker

Quote from: bigworm on March 02, 2019, 10:40:44 pm
Great game Lions!!!

Congrats to the Warriors on a great season!

Red lions gonna be lookin for payback. But it aint happenin!
That game is going to be a battle! Good luck to y'all! I will have to root for my region even though Clarendon put us out!

MomaLion

Quote from: Mustangfans on March 02, 2019, 05:50:05 pm
Way to get it done Lions. After seeing y'all play Bay in Regionals I knew this was going to be yalls to lose. 1 more game to go. Just imagine not hearing "how many titles has Clarendon won, Zero" ever again. Lol
Thank you...these kids are ready as i'm sure are England's kids...but i'm betting on my Red Lions  :)

Ctucker

Quote from: MomaLion on March 04, 2019, 02:41:22 am
Thank you...these kids are ready as i'm sure are England's kids...but i'm betting on my Red Lions  :)
Have y'all found out anything on Malik yet?

MomaLion

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas