• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

3A State Tournament Scores

Started by Brian G, February 25, 2019, 07:27:05 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

AT

Girls

Ashdown - 7
Harding Academy - 0

4:31 1Q

AT

Girls

Harding Academy - 14
Ashdown - 12

6:14 2Q

AT

Girls

Harding Academy - 29
Ashdown - 18

Halftime

AT

Girls

Harding Academy - 46
Ashdown - 39

5:50 4Q

AT

Girls

Harding Academy - 58
Ashdown - 54

FINAL

slawdawg millionaire

Quote from: Almatrackster on February 28, 2019, 05:41:57 pm
Girls

Harding Academy - 58
Ashdown - 54

FINAL

Alden Graves led the Lady Wildcats with 25 points, pouring in seven 3-pointers. Sloane Wiedower added 14 points and Caroline Citty finished with 13.

Adaysia Thompson and Kenya Wilson led the Pantherettes with 16 points apiece. Jukarra Greenlee added 11.

AT

Boys

Osceola - 20
Central - 17

end of 1Q

beach bum

Thank you AT and millionaire for giving the boards such great updates and  post game stats!! You guys are the real MVP's

AT

Boys

Osceola - 30
Central - 24

Halftime

501Arkansas

Osceola 49
Central 39

End of the 3rd quarter

Radiotalker

slawdawg millionaire

Quote from: Radiotalker on February 28, 2019, 07:18:59 pm
Osceola 59
Central 50
final

For the Seminoles, Zion Spears led the way with 19 points, Jariq Scales adding 14 points and Greg Hooks recording 8 points, 7 rebounds and 6 blocks.

Demond Franklin led the Cougars with 15 points, with Brian Miller grabbing 13 rebounds.

CTEPirateFan

CTEPirateFan

CTEPirateFan

slawdawg millionaire

Quote from: CTEPirateFan on February 28, 2019, 09:06:14 pm
GIRLS FINAL
Fouke 58
Atkins 67

It was tied at 53 with less than 3 minutes to go, but the Lady Red Devils once again showed their grit and toughness. Lindsey Cox the star of the night with 25 points, Ashton Dillard and Ali Handie adding 10 points apiece.

Taylor Hardin led the Lady Panthers with 19 points, Laykin Smallwood adding 15 and Mallory Oliver 11.

CTEPirateFan

BOYS
Halftime
Drew Central 19
Booneville 17

CTEPirateFan

BOYS
End of 3rd
Drew Central 31
Booneville 32

CTEPirateFan

BOYS
5:37 left
Drew Central 37
Booneville 34

CTEPirateFan

PIRATES ARE MOVING TO THE SEMIS!!!!!

Drew Central 45
Booneville 44

slawdawg millionaire

Quote from: CTEPirateFan on February 28, 2019, 10:43:00 pm
PIRATES ARE MOVING TO THE SEMIS!!!!!

Drew Central 45
Booneville 44

Pirates benefit from a very questionable foul call with :00.6 left, and Trenton Eubanks makes 1/2 FTs to give Drew Central the victory. Travarus Shead leads the way with 17 points and 12 rebounds, Eubanks adding 11 points. Pirates will have to do better than 12/26 on FTs if they want to make it back to Hot Springs.

Grant Goers led the Bearcats with 16 points, but he fouled out with 2:01 left on another questionable call. Logan Bradley overcame early foul trouble to finish with 13 points, 8 rebounds and 5 blocks, Blakely Cobb adding 9 points, 9 boards and 3 blocks.

ISU7

That call against Booneville with .6 left was awful. The game should've went in to over time.

CatPride

Quote from: ISU7 on March 01, 2019, 01:50:34 am
That call against Booneville with .6 left was awful. The game should've went in to over time.
A call like that should have never been made in the final second.

LRRandy

For those of us that didn't see the game, what was the situation/call?

1-Adam-12

DC had the ball late in a tie game, drove the lane and missed a shot.  In the ensuing scramble for the ball a Booneville player was called for a foul. I did not have the best of angles being on the other end of the floor, but I was told later that the call was questionable at best.

It is what it is.  They move on, we go home.

LRRandy

Quote from: 1-Adam-12 on March 01, 2019, 09:39:00 am
DC had the ball late in a tie game, drove the lane and missed a shot.  In the ensuing scramble for the ball a Booneville player was called for a foul. I did not have the best of angles being on the other end of the floor, but I was told later that the call was questionable at best.

It is what it is.  They move on, we go home.
got it. Thanks for the explanation.

Paperman

As a former official and now a member of the media, I would not have made that call. Unfortunately Booneville feels cheated by a loose ball foul on a scramble when similar contact was made on more than one occasion in the game. Officiating is a tough job, I know that and while I feel bad for Booneville's team and fans, they missed plenty of free throws and point blank shots at different times in the game.
The call shouldn't have cost them the game, but in their eyes it surely did.
Hats off to the Bearcats, great year, great accomplishments, great group of seniors, they cannot replace. I made a few friends this week from that community. Your kids are first class and it showed in a heart-breaking situation.

bootlegger

Quote from: ISU7 on March 01, 2019, 01:50:34 am
i agree the refs shouldn't have decided the game the players should.A tuff lost for a very good team

AT

Girls

Hoxie - 13
Charleston - 6

end of 1Q

Missco

Hoxie 26
Charleston 17
Halftime

AT

Girls

Charleston - 46
Hoxie - 34

6:04 4Q

AT

Girls

Charleston - 60
Hoxie - 42

FINAL

slawdawg millionaire

Quote from: Almatrackster on March 01, 2019, 02:20:40 pm
Girls

Charleston - 60
Hoxie - 42

FINAL

Baylee King led Charleston with 29 points, 4 assists and 3 steals, with Payton Rucker knocking down 3/4 second-half threes to finish with 14 points and 3 steals. Charleston won the second-half turnover battle 10-0, the final margin being 17-5.

Sydney Gillham led the Lady Mustangs with 15 points, Kaitlin Henson grabbing 9 rebounds while blocking 4 shots. Hoxie was only 4/13 from the field in the second half.

AT

Boys

Harding Academy - 13
Mayflower - 5

4:19 1Q

AT

Boys

Harding Academy - 33
Mayflower - 31

Halftime

RedWolf275

Quote from: Almatrackster on March 01, 2019, 02:20:40 pm
Girls

Charleston - 60
Hoxie - 42

FINAL

Hoxie must've laid a giant egg today! I realize Charleston is good but Hoxie got blown out in second half sounds like.

AT

Boys

Harding Academy - 47
Mayflower - 43

end of 3Q

interested

Thanks for posting the scores. It's a shame that the AAA's own web sit, Maxprep, does not have current scores.

501Arkansas

Mayflower 56- Harding Academy 54. 7.5 secs to play ‬

501Arkansas

Mayflower 58
Harding Academy 54
Final

slawdawg millionaire

Quote from: 501Arkansas on March 01, 2019, 03:48:38 pm
Mayflower 58
Harding Academy 54
Final

Braxtyn McCuien led the Eagles with 23 points, although he fouled out once again. Jay Nance added 17 points, and Tyler Tolliver hit a couple of go-ahead buckets in the final 2 minutes.

Grant Patterson led the Wildcats with 15 points. Connor McGaha added 12 points, Ty Dugger chipping in with 11.

AT

Girls

Lincoln - 23
Trumann - 19

Halftime

AT

Girls

Trumann - 27
Lincoln - 23

1:44 3Q

501Arkansas

Trumann 31
Lincoln 30

End of the 3rdQ

AT

Girls

Trumann - 46
Lincoln - 42

1:59 4Q

slawdawg millionaire

Girls
Trumann 53,
Lincoln 44, FINAL

Mallory Hartley puts the Lady Wildcats on her back, scoring 24 points including 18 in the fourth quarter. She hit 11/13 FTs for the game, 11/12 in the final period, while snatching 9 rebounds. Haley Mathis added 9 points for Trumann, Kayla Spence finishing with 8 points and 3 steals.

Jessica Goldman led the Lady Wolves with 22 points, Averi Massey adding 10 and Robin Kirk recording 12 rebounds and 4 blocks. Lincoln was undone by 12 second-half turnovers, the Lady Wolves shooting 6/26 from the field in the second half.

RedWolf275

elvis26

Nice win Trumann!!!! Keep it going tomorrow!!!!

JeanClaudeVanHam

Score was 37-35 BP at halftime according to a parent on maxpreps.

LRRandy

Quote from: JeanClaudeVanHam on March 01, 2019, 06:12:10 pm
Score was 37-35 BP at halftime according to a parent on maxpreps.
cmon Eagles no bought tickets on stub hub for the final four tomorrow night.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas