• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

3A State Tournament Scores

Started by Brian G, February 25, 2019, 07:27:05 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Brian G

Please post scores here.

Updates and finals please.  Chit chat on other games please start new threads.

Thanks

slawdawg millionaire

I'll let the Osceola posters post the final scores and then I'll add what stats I keep or get from the scorebook if I'm not keeping. Planning on keeping stats for the first three games and the last one today.

Wheres your Defense

Fouke 13 Tuckerman 10 end of first quarter

Wheres your Defense

LRRandy

Quote from: slawdawg millionaire on February 26, 2019, 12:46:58 pm
I'll let the Osceola posters post the final scores and then I'll add what stats I keep or get from the scorebook if I'm not keeping. Planning on keeping stats for the first three games and the last one today.
thanks to you and everyone else that will be updating today. It's unfortunately too far to go with work and HS softball. I appreciate it.

Wheres your Defense

AT

Girls

Fouke - 47
Tuckerman - 40

1:43 4Q

Wheres your Defense

slawdawg millionaire

Quote from: Wheres your Defense on February 26, 2019, 02:24:48 pm
Fouke 51 Tuckerman 47 Final

For Fouke, Taylor Hardin led with 17 points, Laykin Smallwood adding 13 points, 9 rebounds and 2 blocks. Natalie Shelton led the Lady Bulldogs with 23 points, Hannah Miller adding 10 points and 4 assists.

AT

Boys

Drew Central - 16
Rivercrest - 12

end of 1st

Former, Coach Jacobs

Boys

Drew Central 25
Rivercrest 24

Halftime

Former, Coach Jacobs

Boys

Drew Central 38
Rivercrest 47

End of 3rd

Former, Coach Jacobs

Boys

Drew Central 46
Rivercrest 51

4th 5:33 to go

Former, Coach Jacobs

Boys

Drew Central 56
Rivercrest 56

4th 1:00 to go

Great game!

Former, Coach Jacobs

Boys

Drew Central 58
Rivercrest 58

End of 4th

Overtime

Former, Coach Jacobs

Boys

Drew Central 60
Rivercrest 60

OT 2:18 to go

Former, Coach Jacobs

Boys

Drew Central 65
Rivercrest 62

OT 1:15 to go

Former, Coach Jacobs

Boys

Drew Central 73
Rivercrest 65

Final

Great game!

Paperman

Officiating was very one-sided in favor of Drew Central. Shead pushes off with his off arm on almost every drive not one offensive foul called. It was almost as bad as it was when they played Osceola last year on their floor. Colts deserved better.

slawdawg millionaire

Quote from: Former, Coach Jacobs on February 26, 2019, 04:05:49 pm
Boys

Drew Central 73
Rivercrest 65

Final

Great game!

For Drew Central, Travarus Shead had 22 points and 8 rebounds, scoring 19 after halftime. Nicky Barnard added 16 points, Trenton Eubanks 11, Zeb Trantham 10 and Kaleb Williams 9 for the Pirates.

Demilon Brown and Shamar Jones scored 20 each and Kentavious Robinson added 10 for the Colts, and Demilon Brown and Cullen Brown each had 9 rebounds. Problem was Rivercrest was 8/19 on FTs after the start of the 4th quarter, squandering a 9-point lead.

AT

Girls

Hoxie - 16
Central - 7

end of 1st

AT

Girls

Hoxie - 31
Central - 9

Halftime

AT

Girls

Hoxie - 43
Central - 13

end of 3Q

cwilson250733

Is there a live stream of the 3a state tournament?

catdaddy

are they not live streeming the 3a stat games?

AT

Girls

Hoxie - 51
Central - 18

FINAL

Ru96gg

Not sure which game Paperman was watching. I saw Drew Central called for numerous touch ( handchecking) fouls where numerous ones were not called against Rivercrest in the same situations. If my memory serves me correctly it took DC until the latter part of the 4th quarter to have the opportunity to shoot 1 and 1s. With one starter out close to the middle of the 4th quarter and another out during over time.  Bottom line, Rivercrest blew it at the free throw line in overtime missing more than they made and DC hit theirs.

slawdawg millionaire

Girls
Hoxie 51,
Helena-West Helena 18

Dominant performance from the Lady Mustangs. Sydney Gillham, in her first start since the knee injury, had a game-high 15 points. Jaedyn Brown finished with 12 points and 7 assists, Kaitlin Henson snatching 14 rebounds. Hoxie blocked 9 shots, Henson swatting 3.

AT

Boys

McGehee - 14
Harding Academy - 13

end of 1Q

AT

Boys

McGhee - 31
Harding Academy - 30

Halftime

beach bum

Quote from: Paperman on February 26, 2019, 04:15:16 pm
Officiating was very one-sided in favor of Drew Central. Shead pushes off with his off arm on almost every drive not one offensive foul called. It was almost as bad as it was when they played Osceola last year on their floor. Colts deserved better.

Naw.... Drew Central was just the better team. Cool story though bro  8) .... You NE haters just can't take that Drew Central has owned you all two years in a row.

beach bum

Quote from: B.G. on February 25, 2019, 07:27:05 pm
Please post scores here.

Updates and finals please.  Chit chat on other games please start new threads.

Thanks

And my apologies for my about my above post.... I'll keep my banter else where after this.

Bearcat45

Any live stream??  Please tell me yes!!

AT

Boys

McGehee - 48
Harding Academy - 42

end of 3Q

slawdawg millionaire

Boys
Harding Academy 64,
McGehee 62, OT

HA's Davis Morgan connects on a driving layup with 8 seconds left after the Owls stalled the first 3 minutes of OT and turned it over. The end of regulation was exciting, Grant Patterson hitting a step-back jumper for the Wildcats with 5.4 seconds left before David Moore hit a buzzer-beating pull-up to tie it at 62.

Bearcat45

Guess 3A not live streaming like the 5A is 

bball25

whippersnapper

Cac and Lincoln headed to OT tied at 41

whippersnapper

February 26, 2019, 08:38:08 pm #38 Last Edit: February 26, 2019, 08:42:16 pm by whippersnapper
Lincoln wins over CAC 48-47

1-Adam-12

slawdawg millionaire

Girls
Lincoln 48,
CAC 47, OT

Jessica Goldman drops 30 for the Lady Wolves. Robin Kirk adds 12 points and 7 rebounds, including the game-tying basket with 5 seconds left in regulation.

Bethany Dillard led the Lady Mustangs with 20 points and 12 rebounds, Ava Knoedl adding 14 points.

Hitman Warrior23

Quote from: whippersnapper on February 26, 2019, 08:38:08 pm
Lincoln wins over CAC 48-47

Im surprised  cac not scoring, many they shot like crazy all regional.  I guess they were not hitting. OR Lincoln manned up well on them.

RamblinRazorWreck

Halftime

Baptist Prep 43
Elkins 32

Elks have some long, lean, leapers with quickness.  Good team.

LRRandy

Quote from: RamblinRazorWreck on February 26, 2019, 09:22:47 pm
Halftime

Baptist Prep 43
Elkins 32

Elks have some long, lean, leapers with quickness.  Good team.
thanks for updating. On plus side, our varsity girls softball run ruled Arkadelphia and are 2-0.

RamblinRazorWreck

RamblinRazorWreck

RamblinRazorWreck

LRRandy

slawdawg millionaire

Boys
Baptist Prep 83,
Elkins 69, FINAL

For the Eagles, Issac McBride stuffed the stat sheet with 26 points, 8 rebounds, 5 assists and 5 steals. Brooks Spoon with a double-double of 23 points and 10 rebounds, Hudson Likens adding 16 points.

The Elks had their stat-sheet stuffer with Paxton Barnett recording 25 points, 12 rebounds, 4 steals, 3 assists and 2 blocks. Chad Graham had 14 points and 4 assists, Camren Dunn adding 14.

CTEPirateFan

GIRLS
End 1stQ
Mtn. View 16
Two Rivers 11

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas