• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

3A regional in Prescott

Started by Shelby, February 22, 2019, 08:00:08 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Shelby

February 22, 2019, 08:00:08 am Last Edit: February 22, 2019, 08:13:54 am by Shelby
A few teams know how the New Orleans Saints feel now with some of the officiating. You can have 2 that's calling a  good fair game, then 1 bad ref will make the whole crew look bad. Wow this 1 dude was way off all night

Shelby

February 22, 2019, 08:04:14 am #1 Last Edit: February 22, 2019, 08:08:36 am by Shelby
Let's go 8 3A

Jimbo Morphis

Quote from: Shelby on February 22, 2019, 08:00:08 am
A few teams know how the New Orleans Saints feel now with some of the officiating. You can have 2 that’s calling a  good fair game, then 1 bad ref will make the whole crew look bad. Wow this 1 dude was way off all night
Where are you from?

KOJACK

Quote from: Oldman on February 22, 2019, 10:53:36 am
Where are you from?
Dumas I'm guessing. The other games were blowouts, except for ours and we just got beat. I thought the officiating was solid both nights thus far.

BigFoot

I agree with kojack! Officiating has been pretty decent so far. Anxious to watch these two championship games.

BB4Life

Are the games on live stream anywhere

BobKat

The officiating for Centerpoint vs Dumas was terrible. The game doesn't go in overtime if the bogus call wasn't made. Our girls clearly had their hands straight up. The ref who called it couldn't see it anyway and was out of position for the call. Let the kids decide the fate of the game and earn the win. He took that away from our girls. I guess that's what happens when you play a team with a ref from that same city as the team your playing against.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas