• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

4A East Regional at Highland

Started by slawdawg millionaire, February 17, 2019, 01:18:51 am

Previous topic - Next topic

cannon

Well, I'm not ready to call it an upset in the making, but I sure wish I was there to witness this madness. 4A-3 is doing us proud so far!

J12

slawdawg millionaire

Boys
Brookland 27,
Mills 22, Halftime

Keann Strode leads the Bearcats with 11 points, Drew Thompson adding 9 and Braden Smith 7. The Bearcats are 7/13 on 3-pointers.

Kevin Cross leads the Comets with 7 points and 3 rebounds, but he also has 3 fouls, including a technical at the 5:17 mark of the second quarter. Orion Virden has added 6 points for Mills.

slawdawg millionaire

Boys
Brookland 30,
Mills 22, 4:33 3rd

Bobby Gross special right now

RedWolf275

Like him or not, the guy can coach!

slawdawg millionaire

Boys
Brookland 35,
Mills 29, :58.9 left 3rd

J12

J12

Head Lion

cannon

Livewire

J12

slawdawg millionaire

Boys
Mills 45,
Brookland 44, 2:25 left

Comets just took their first lead since it was 4-3

J12

J12

JessieP

J12

cannon

February 20, 2019, 06:47:03 pm #67 Last Edit: February 20, 2019, 06:48:35 pm by cannon
Quote from: J12 on February 20, 2019, 06:44:31 pm
Bobby Gross just got ejected

Goin' out with his boots on . . . I like it!

J12

JessieP

We need to pitch in and give J12 an honorarium, he's keep us informed.

cannon

Quote from: JessieP on February 20, 2019, 06:49:30 pm
We need to pitch in and give J12 an honorarium, he's keep us informed.

Dang skippy. I'm chewing my fingernails on this one. Man I wish I was there. 

EarlTheSnakeWhite

Not surprising Bobby gets ejected.

J12

JessieP

Quote from: J12 on February 20, 2019, 06:51:11 pm
Brookland - 46
LR Mills - 53

Final.

They fought hard and toyed with the upset but in the end the better team won.

Ice Water

Wait, he got tossed with a one point lead and under 2:00 to play?

cannon

Wow. What a game. To everybody that predicted a mercy rule game, you might want to realign your expectations for Mills through the rest of this regional. Doesn't sound like Mills got the cakewalk that was promised. It'll get tougher from here.

JessieP

Quote from: Ice Water on February 20, 2019, 06:52:50 pm
Wait, he got tossed with a one point lead and under 2:00 to play?

J12, grab a hot dog and a soda, rest up and keep up the good work. Brookland girls next? If you like watching grass grow, paint dry or water boil this next game is for you.

Livewire

RedWolf275

What's getting ejected got to do with his coaching?

J12

Quote from: JessieP on February 20, 2019, 06:55:08 pm
J12, grab a hot dog and a soda, rest up and keep up the good work. Brookland girls next? If you like watching grass grow, paint dry or water boil this next game is for you.

Haha. Thanks. I'm out tho. I wish I could stay for. FC and Blytheville.

J12

slawdawg millionaire

Boys
LR Mills 53,
Brookland 46, FINAL

Comets (24-4)
Kevin Cross 21, 9 rebounds
Orion Virden 17
Branton McCrary 9, 5 assists, 4 steals

Bearcats (17-8)
Keean Strode 17
Drew Thompson 11
Braden Smith 10
Braxton Haff 8, 6 assists

Comets ended the game on an 8-0 run after Bobby Gross picked up his second technical, each time for being outside of his coach's box.

J12

Quote from: slawdawg millionaire on February 20, 2019, 07:05:48 pm
Boys
LR Mills 53,
Brookland 46, FINAL

Comets (24-4)
Kevin Cross 21, 9 rebounds
Orion Virden 17
Branton McCrary 9, 5 assists, 4 steals

Bearcats (17-8)
Keean Strode 17
Drew Thompson 11
Braden Smith 10
Braxton Haff 8, 6 assists

Comets ended the game on an 8-0 run after Bobby Gross picked up his second technical, each time for being outside of his coach's box.

Obvious my stance. But WHY enforce that rule now when literally he coaches half the game outside the "box"?

slawdawg millionaire

Girls
Brookland 18,
Lonoke 8, End 1st

slawdawg millionaire

Quote from: J12 on February 20, 2019, 07:15:40 pm
Obvious my stance. But WHY enforce that rule now when literally he coaches half the game outside the "box"?

It was supposed to be a point of emphasis all year, and the AAA likes cracking down on that stuff in the postseason

Farm boy

Once again I have watched another ballgame that was determined by triple a officials. If you disagree you're entitled to your opinion. But no one can truthfully comment that they are satisfied with the officials that triple a is putting on the floor these days. It is time to hold triple a accountable. I'm not saying the officials are going to be perfect but if it could be even and its no where near that now. I know there are others that agree but aren't willing to step up and say anything about it. I just want to be able to watch a game where it comes down to the teams against each other instead of an official making the calls to decide an outcome.

slawdawg millionaire

Girls
Brookland 26,
Lonoke 14, 2:46 left 1st half

slawdawg millionaire

Girls
Brookland 28,
Lonoke 18, Halftime

Kalifa Ford leads the Lady Bearcats with 12 points and 4 rebounds, Emily Pate adding 8 points, Brookland's first 8 of the game. Kaley Woodruff and Hannah Moseley have 6 points each for Lonoke.

JessieP

Quote from: Farm boy on February 20, 2019, 07:24:20 pm
Once again I have watched another ballgame that was determined by triple a officials. If you disagree you're entitled to your opinion. But no one can truthfully comment that they are satisfied with the officials that triple a is putting on the floor these days. It is time to hold triple a accountable. I'm not saying the officials are going to be perfect but if it could be even and its no where near that now. I know there are others that agree but aren't willing to step up and say anything about it. I just want to be able to watch a game where it comes down to the teams against each other instead of an official making the calls to decide an outcome.

Curse you Putin, curse you! I am so glad people are finally waking up. The Illuminati have coordinated with the shape shifting aliens to control our every move. They have many tools at their disposal, one being a mind control chemical that is released when high school refs blow their whistle. This technique is utilized is smaller towns. In big cities it is achieved through nanobots in the drinking water. Putin is supervising the whole thing so we will be passive when the aliens come to harvest us for food.

JessieP

Quote from: slawdawg millionaire on February 20, 2019, 07:35:12 pm
Girls
Brookland 28,
Lonoke 18, Halftime

Kalifa Ford leads the Lady Bearcats with 12 points and 4 rebounds, Emily Pate adding 8 points, Brookland's first 8 of the game. Kaley Woodruff and Hannah Moseley have 6 points each for Lonoke.

Thank you Slawdawg, we have awesome eyes on these games.

Livewire

slawdawg millionaire

Girls
Brookland 38,
Lonoke 21, 4:31 left in 3rd

Lady Bearcats opened the half on a 10-0 run

J12

Quote from: RedWolf275 on February 20, 2019, 06:58:11 pm
What's getting ejected got to do with his coaching?

8 points and a season ending loss.

slawdawg millionaire

Girls
Brookland 42,
Lonoke 23, 2:19 to go in the 3rd

Kalifa Ford up to 21 points for the Lady Bearcats.

slawdawg millionaire

Girls
Brookland 48,
Lonoke 31, End 3

slawdawg millionaire

Girls
Brookland 66,
Lonoke 43, FINAL

Lady Bearcats (20-6)
Kalifa Ford 21 points
Mallorie Lovrien 10 points
Emily Pate 8 points
Brookland was 24/46 from the field and 15/17 on FTs, putting 10 into the scoring column.

Lady Jackrabbits (14-12)
Hannah Moseley 14 points, 8 rebounds
Kaleigh Thompson 13 points

EarlTheSnakeWhite

cannon

EarlTheSnakeWhite

Washington for Blytheville just picked up foul #2

Forrest City 25
Blytheville 28

2 minutes left in the half

EarlTheSnakeWhite

Forrest City 32