• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

2019 Pre-Season 1A Money Poll

Started by 3 Dollar, February 10, 2019, 04:56:43 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

3 Dollar

1...Taylor
2...Scranton
3...Concord
4...Viola
5...Mount Vernon/Enola
6...Sacred Heart
7...Armorel
8...Calico Rock
9...Ouachita
10..Wonderview

OneHitWonder

Taylor should walk through 1A this year.  Although I heard Concord got a stud move in from Rosebud.

DavidSeeds08

Pretty sure its Rose Bud.

And who is the transfer?, because if its not one of the Hartles, or the Mitchell girl I'm not sure who the stud would be

OneHitWonder

Not sure of her name but have been told she can hit for power. Didn't play there because the coach's played favorites.  She's a heck of a base runner too.

NEASPORTSFAN

Quote from: OneHitWonder on February 11, 2019, 11:20:11 am
Not sure of her name but have been told she can hit for power. Didn't play there because the coach's played favorites.  She's a heck of a base runner too.

coaches played favorites my butt....well of course they played favorites...its called the players that give them the best chance to win a title, which Rose Bud has been doing.

Bigpoppa

I think the big red headed pitcher graduated from Mount Vernon. I know she has humming the ball when I watched. Do they have another in waiting?
I think Concord's pitcher graduated as well.

littlec2964

1A is looking like another showdown between Taylor and Concord. The only problem is they will meet in the semifinals instead of the finals. What is everyones thoughts on this and who will come out of the top half of the bracket?

CrazySacDad

Taylor. Machine is rolling again.

WHITEchicken

That is about right. Great program.

BBonly

I think MVE did lose the red head last year but still should make a run at it i think.  But wont win it  Sacared Heart looks legit!

Southark

Nobody sleep on hermitage. Think they have a shot to make it to semis according to what draw they get

littlec2964

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas