• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

2a-3

Started by Mactown on Top, January 31, 2019, 10:24:56 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Mactown on Top

Who are the front runners in this conference?  I know McCrory will be much improved but young. 

AverageJo24

Salem was far better than anyone last year. I am not sure how many kids they are losing to graduation, but they surly wont drop off to much. You are right, the young McCrory boys will help tremendously and should get McCrory playing much better this year. I still would not say that they deserve the top spot.

i40traveler

Lets debate which 5 teams from this awful league will get bounced in the first round of the playoffs

AverageJo24

Quote from: i40traveler on February 01, 2019, 11:13:41 am
Lets debate which 5 teams from this awful league will get bounced in the first round of the playoffs

Salem, McCrory, Rector, Epc, and Cross County. Lol

Greyhound#1

Quote from: i40traveler on February 01, 2019, 11:13:41 am

Salem hasn't lost in the first Rd in four years.  Salem is losing the best back in 2a football but we got one waiting in the wings.   I think we're graduating 6.

i40traveler

Quote from: Greyhound#1 on February 06, 2019, 11:58:53 pm
Salem hasn't lost in the first Rd in four years.  Salem is losing the best back in 2a football but we got one waiting in the wings.   I think we're graduating 6.

Best back in 2A-3 maybe

Greyhound#1

Quote from: i40traveler on February 07, 2019, 07:18:13 am
Best back in 2A-3 maybe

Only two backs in 2a football selected to play in the state all star game.  Batey and Turner.  So guess it's not just my opiniion

i40traveler

JC's Gibson is also in the game. And that only counts seniors.

Hornetsfan02

I know of 2 from a school in the 6 that could run circles around turner 😁👀

Hasbeen92

Did Turner sign with anyone and the 2 running backs from Hazen are pretty salty I hope they keep improving so they can win one more game than last season

Footballworld

Quote from: Hornetsfan02 on February 11, 2019, 11:46:52 am
I know of 2 from a school in the 6 that could run circles around turner 😁👀
You wish!

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas