• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

3A Post Season Sites

Started by biglion1985, December 16, 2018, 09:00:48 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

HorseFeathers

Quote from: teh29 on January 18, 2019, 06:27:50 pm
Can someone explain how trumann got the regional? I thought they were 4a. I know they have the blended conference for regular season play.   But I thought once post season play began.. Everyone played against their classification? I'm confused on this one..  Someone help me out.. 

Because they are a 3a school for everything but football.... Blended conferences no longer exist...they just revamped the non-football sports

HorseFeathers

Quote from: teachers pet on January 18, 2019, 06:36:39 pm
There are several 4A schools that are 3A in basketball this year and they will play in 3A post season tournaments.

Because they are 3a schools that play in 4a for football....

teachers pet

Fountain Lake enrollment 341
Jessieville 212
It's all about travel.

Ctucker

Quote from: teachers pet on January 18, 2019, 07:31:10 pm
Jessieville 212
It's all about travel.
Jessieville 212
It's all about travel.
. Main reason is we had to many classes probally need to cut one more!

HorseFeathers

Jessieville 212
It's all about travel.

You should use this years 10-12 enrollment for your argument 😉 Jessieville 168 Fnt Lake 342

Agree or disagree I like more teams per class.... There's always going to be size disparity...

Head Lion

I continue to say 4 classes & a private school division. JMO

ISU7

Quote from: HorseFeathers on January 18, 2019, 07:16:06 pm
Because they are 3a schools that play in 4a for football....
So did Rivercrest but Crest is 3A in bb.
Blytheville played 5A in Fb but playing 4A in bb. Have you noticed Jonesboro and Nettleton in the same conference in bb. C'mon man where you been.🤣😂

HorseFeathers

Quote from: ISU7 on January 19, 2019, 12:18:51 am
So did Rivercrest but Crest is 3A in bb.
Blytheville played 5A in Fb but playing 4A in bb. Have you noticed Jonesboro and Nettleton in the same conference in bb. C'mon man where you been.🤣😂

Why are you quoting me, I'm the one that understands that football isn't used to mess up every other sport now

ISU7

Quote from: HorseFeathers on January 19, 2019, 07:21:51 am
Why are you quoting me, I'm the one that understands that football isn't used to mess up every other sport now
Lol my bad HF wrong person 8) ;D

HorseFeathers

teachers pet

What's the tie breaker to seed teams if there are 2 or 3 teams tied at the end if conference play?

Leo Marvin

Quote from: teh29 on January 18, 2019, 06:27:50 pm
Can someone explain how trumann got the regional? I thought they were 4a. I know they have the blended conference for regular season play.   But I thought once post season play began.. Everyone played against their classification? I'm confused on this one..  Someone help me out..

That's what I thought as well.  It's a weird set up

hsindian

Quote from: Leo Marvin on February 03, 2019, 12:06:25 pm
That's what I thought as well.  It's a weird set up
It's the new setup. Trumann, rivercrest, and Gosnell in NEA are 4-A in football and 3-A in all other sports. I know Harrison is 5-A in football and 4-A in all other sports. I'm sure there are others in the same situation.

CoolBreeze

Quote from: hsindian on February 03, 2019, 09:00:53 pm
It's the new setup. Trumann, rivercrest, and Gosnell in NEA are 4-A in football and 3-A in all other sports. I know Harrison is 5-A in football and 4-A in all other sports. I'm sure there are others in the same situation.
Riverview and Bald Knob are also 4A in football and 3A in other sports.

CTEPirateFan

FINAL

Drew Central 55
Lake Village Lakeside 51

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas