• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Congrats, Hazen

Started by amehr36, December 07, 2018, 10:56:43 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

amehr36

In all seriousness y'all fielded a heckuva team. My trepidation was well founded. Good luck in the rest of the sports. See ya next year possibly.

cuz

Congratulations on a spectacular season you're very talented team. Your players showed nothing but class and great sportsmanship. Wouldn't be surprised to see you there again next year...

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: cuz on December 07, 2018, 11:10:20 pm
Congratulations on a spectacular season you're very talented team. Your players showed nothing but class and great sportsmanship. Wouldn't be surprised to see you there again next year...

they lose a LOT of both lines.

CaptainSwarm25

You can say that again. Heck of a season. Our backfield will all be back. However, gonna be hard to run without a line. Look for the 6 to be in the finals once again. Just may not be Hazen.

Always a dragon

GREAT GAME !!!!!! Keep y'all's heads up Hazen nothing to be ashamed of y'all played one heck of a ball game!!!

Partsman

Congrats from Foreman. Great team, great season and great game. Lot's of sportsmanship shown last night(from both teams). Y'all's seniors finished with heart. Good luck next year to those that return.

Southark

Congrats from Hampton. You guys had a heck of a season. I had forgot about the young man that passed away a while back but after being reminded of that it was hard not to root for y'all.

Hasbeen92

Great job guys now if your coming back hit the weight room teams are made during the season players are made in the off-season and summer

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas