• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Deandre Arnold Best player in 1a basketball

Started by frederick lee, November 07, 2018, 09:17:08 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

frederick lee

Just found out this kid has 3 college offers...Marvell can be a contender with this kid..

FoxandHound34

Marvell got beat pretty good by Kipp Delta i don't think they will make much noise

Jawalpole

Quote from: frederick lee on November 07, 2018, 09:17:08 pm
Just found out this kid has 3 college offers...Marvell can be a contender with this kid..
what are his measurables and what colleges are looking at him?

Oxford Cat

He is a good player. Izard County beat them 15-20 in Bad Boy Classic. He and Cooper had a good battle. I'd definitely take Cooper because of his superior perimeter game but Arnold and Dermott are a team to be reckoned with in Class A.

frederick lee

Quote from: FoxandHound34 on November 07, 2018, 10:21:00 pm
Marvell got beat pretty good by Kipp Delta i don't think they will make much noise

He didn't play in that game that kipp beat them 51-55..

frederick lee

Quote from: Jawalpole on November 08, 2018, 06:14:18 am
what are his measurables and what colleges are looking at him?
North Dakota state D1, UAFS D2, Arkansas Tech D2

FoxandHound34

BannerMountainMan

Jawalpole

BallHawk225

frederick lee

yesteryearman

no mascot

NEABallftw

Deandre is a sophmore, and there's no way anyone has offered him, he's a 6'1 streaky scorer at best

Flobbito

Quote from: yesteryearman on November 13, 2018, 08:54:54 pm
Guy maybe

They need him this year. 1-7 with losses to Lisa Academy and Rural Special. Rebuilding is tough.

yesteryearman

Quote from: Flobbito on November 15, 2018, 02:58:32 pm
They need him this year. 1-7 with losses to Lisa Academy and Rural Special. Rebuilding is tough.

sounds like they need to fire the recruiting coordinator.........he isn't doing the job the previous person did.......

iceyfresh3

Have you guys not heard of Chase Ammons, the 6-0 ft point guard out of new school? I would definitely say he's the best player in 1a.... New shool is 13-0 and just beat 5a greenwood. Chase ammons is the real deal

frederick lee

Quote from: JagHog on November 15, 2018, 02:53:30 pm
Deandre is a sophmore, and there's no way anyone has offered him, he's a 6'1 streaky scorer at best
You may want to call the college coaches of the colleges I put up.. Maybe that's why your not a college coach..

frederick lee

yesteryearman

Quote from: frederick lee on November 21, 2018, 12:19:34 am
They played kipp again and he played!! HE HAD 35 on them..

If this "New School" is in 1A.......won't it be ironic if ICC loses state championship to "New School" in 2019 after having lost state championship to "Old School" in 2018????

HorseFeathers

baller334

I've not seen the other players y'all are talking about but after watching Cooper play against three high quality opponents this weekend in the Hurricane Classic he's gotta be one of the best in 1A without a doubt.

HorseFeathers

Quote from: baller334 on December 02, 2018, 02:59:58 pm
I've not seen the other players y'all are talking about but after watching Cooper play against three high quality opponents this weekend in the Hurricane Classic he's gotta be one of the best in 1A without a doubt.

He's been arguably the best individual player in all 3 years of his varsity career....

scrapdig

Quote from: iceyfresh3 on November 18, 2018, 10:49:45 am
Have you guys not heard of Chase Ammons, the 6-0 ft point guard out of new school? I would definitely say he's the best player in 1a.... New shool is 13-0 and just beat 5a greenwood. Chase ammons is the real deal
I'm sure your son is a fine player

no mascot

FromTheBench

and Greenwood just won state in football so may have been missing a chunk of players, regardless, never been a basketball school. There are good players everywhere, but Cooper is best if that is the conversation we're having.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas