• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Number 3 from Emerson

Started by Bulldog1234, October 23, 2018, 01:51:25 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Bulldog1234

This guy is a very underrated player. His sophomore season he played okay, but he had help from the Jefferson kid. But his junior season he had ridiculous numbers and didnt even get all state, he had at least three 30 point games and over 10+ 20 point games. I know he was at least leading the team in points, rebounds, assists, and steals but he didnt have any help. If im not mistaken he has already had two 25+ point games this year and they've only played two games, he a very skilled guard, he's only about 5'9, he is a very good play maker, can finish around the rim against taller defenders, and can see the court very well. I think ya'll should look out for this guy.

thebigman3

Quote from: Bulldog1234 on October 23, 2018, 01:51:25 pm
This guy is a very underrated player. His sophomore season he played okay, but he had help from the Jefferson kid. But his junior season he had ridiculous numbers and didnt even get all state, he had at least three 30 point games and over 10+ 20 point games. I know he was at least leading the team in points, rebounds, assists, and steals but he didnt have any help. If im not mistaken he has already had two 25+ point games this year and they've only played two games, he a very skilled guard, he's only about 5'9, he is a very good play maker, can finish around the rim against taller defenders, and can see the court very well. I think ya'll should look out for this guy.
Well, hello number 3 from Emerson.

Bulldog1234

thebigman3

Bulldog1234

No i'm a regular person like you that post things on here.

scrapdig

thebigman3

rammer

I will agree with Bulldogs assessment of #3 (Tank Arnold).  I have seen him in about 5 or 6 games the past 2 years and I think he has scored over 20 pts every game I saw. I think over 30 in a couple of them. He also gets a lot of assists and is good at driving to the basket and gets fouled a lot. I saw the game this past Friday and #20 and #24 also had a really good game for Emerson. They are really lacking for depth from the bench, though.

FaceInTheCrowd

Quote from: scrapdig on October 23, 2018, 02:27:20 pm
Ha with three post?

Geez, everyone has to start somewhere. Give him (or her) a break. Welcome to the Forum. I'm glad to know there is someone on here who knows there are teams south of Little Rock.

GoonGang870

The kid from Emerson is a solid player. He is a very underrated player. Him and number 23 from Caddo Hills had a scoring battle a couple weeks back. The kid from Caddo finished with 53

swarkball

What's up with Emerson boys Baskerball? Seen where they had to forfeit a game a few weeks back. Are they that low on players? I remember when they were a contender in the 80s, 90s, and pretty salty 2013-2016. Some are calling for the coaches job!

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas