• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Hot Springs Lakeside @ Camden Fairview

Started by Youngsta71701, September 19, 2018, 09:48:38 am

Previous topic - Next topic

The A-Team

Quote from: youhavenoidea on September 24, 2018, 06:09:31 pm
no not a coach...just a guy who likes to call out people that are full of it...have noticed that you have all these negative things to say and all these retrospective comments about how you would've done it...it's the super "unemployed" coaches like you that fuel this forum with your hindsight observations...So I think someone should call those guys out on occasion...again if your so sure about your coaching abilities then get the job of the coach you complain about...everything you have said is about it should be this or it should be that, then as I said prove it get the job, don't hide on a message board with blanket hindsight observations
+1

Youngsta71701

September 25, 2018, 06:50:48 am #51 Last Edit: September 25, 2018, 07:27:31 am by Youngsta71701
no not a coach...just a guy who likes to call out people that are full of it...have noticed that you have all these negative things to say and all these retrospective comments about how you would've done it...it's the super "unemployed" coaches like you that fuel this forum with your hindsight observations...So I think someone should call those guys out on occasion...again if your so sure about your coaching abilities then get the job of the coach you complain about...everything you have said is about it should be this or it should be that, then as I said prove it get the job, don't hide on a message board with blanket hindsight observations
This is a message board you give thoughts and opinions. It's the American way. Nobody is always right. I made a simple statement about loading the box on 1st and 2nd downs against running teams and A holes like you want to run with it and make it more than what it is, a simple statement. I never said anything about the coach did I? I don't have a problem with the coach I was simply talking about what I've seen from this team so far. They can't stop the run CONSISTENTLY with 7 in the box. If people like me and you can't give thoughts and opinions like you and your (coach is always right) rhetoric then what's the purpose of this message board? Conversation is what it's all about. Comprende? If you don't like it then be gone...

Youngsta71701

September 25, 2018, 06:55:24 am #52 Last Edit: September 25, 2018, 07:25:10 am by Youngsta71701
If you would read the OP you would see that all I did was give a couple of opinions and start the game conversation. Not anywhere did you see me say anything about a coach. If we can't give our thoughts and opinions then what is this forum for?

Youngsta71701

September 25, 2018, 07:30:43 am #53 Last Edit: September 25, 2018, 07:33:26 am by Youngsta71701
Quote from: PapaHog on September 20, 2018, 08:03:50 pm
Here's the problem though, Youngsta. I put my team in the best position possible schematically. It's just that 90% of the time, talent wins out. Remember teams absolutely loading the box against Darren McFadden and Felix Jones? Remember them running wild?
You do know that good coaches can develop talent, right? They can take someone that wasn't good at all in pee wee and junior high and then turn them into a stud by the time they're a junior or senior. I've seen this way too many times in Camden. Well from 2005 to 2013 anyways. ;D

youhavenoidea

I agree it is a message board and it is for opinions...so in your opinion I have apparently said said the coach is always right, I would like to see where I said that...that's right I didn't, so it is your opinion/delusion that is what I've said...all I've said is you have this vast" knowledge", why aren't you coaching them then?!...and yes you have some problem with the coaching, as proof that about any post you make is questioning the coaching, oh wait maybe your just talking about the kids...or am I misreading your post about good coaching from 2005-2013

Youngsta71701

September 25, 2018, 07:41:18 am #55 Last Edit: September 25, 2018, 07:45:13 am by Youngsta71701
Quote from: youhavenoidea on September 25, 2018, 07:36:26 am
I agree it is a message board and it is for opinions...so in your opinion I have apparently said said the coach is always right, I would like to see where I said that...that's right I didn't, so it is your opinion/delusion that is what I've said...all I've said is you have this vast" knowledge", why aren't you coaching them then?!...and yes you have some problem with the coaching, as proof that about any post you make is questioning the coaching, oh wait maybe your just talking about the kids...or am I misreading your post about good coaching from 2005-2013
My bad, you're right. Some of that came from my old buddy PapaHog. My apologies...and I did make that last 2005-2013 statement as a joke referring to it. I was picking at PapaHog with that statement because we always had convos about the previous coaching staff compared to the one before. And convos is putting it nicely lol.

BTW being the head coach of kids that age and above is way too much of a headache for me. I've seen enough football to know what works and what doesn't work.

Neckred

Quote from: Youngsta71701 on September 25, 2018, 07:30:43 am
You do know that good coaches can develop talent, right? They can take someone that wasn't good at all in pee wee and junior high and then turn them into a stud by the time they're a junior or senior. I've seen this way too many times in Camden. Well from 2005 to 2013 anyways. ;D
Yes

spongebob

Quote from: Youngsta71701 on September 25, 2018, 07:30:43 am
I know the coach you are talking about!

CoachWhoever

What's crazy to me is that if simply running your defense is what would work, why doesn't everyone just do that?

youhavenoidea

Quote from: CoachWhoever on September 26, 2018, 10:09:40 am
What's crazy to me is that if simply running your defense is what would work, why doesn't everyone just do that?
+1

Youngsta71701

September 26, 2018, 01:37:35 pm #60 Last Edit: September 26, 2018, 01:43:23 pm by Youngsta71701
Quote from: CoachWhoever on September 26, 2018, 10:09:40 am
Because no one defense is going to work for every opponent. You have to be flexible. Everybody has a base defense but you have to be able to adjust according to the opponent. But of course you know that already that's why the sarcasm. Even with that being said most high school teams run the ball more than they pass it no matter what formation they do it out of. Period. Especially in Arkansas. There are only a handful of teams in Arkansas that I would play the pass before I play the run.

Neckred

Quote from: Youngsta71701 on September 26, 2018, 01:37:35 pm
Because no one defense is going to work for every opponent. You have to be flexible. Everybody has a base defense but you have to be able to adjust according to the opponent. But of course you know that already that's why the sarcasm. Even with that being said most high school teams run the ball more than they pass it no matter what formation they do it out of. Period. Especially in Arkansas. There are only a handful of teams in Arkansas that I would play the pass before I play the run.
Exactly. 

The A-Team

Quote from: spongebob on September 26, 2018, 07:17:27 am
I know the coach you are talking about!
lol you guys are funny. You and Youngsta have to be buddies because you agree with him if he says the earth is a triangle you're in agreement. Funny!!!! And please not the Buck James stuff......please!

RamFan06

Youngsta71701

Quote from: The A-Team on September 26, 2018, 07:26:55 pm
lol you guys are funny. You and Youngsta have to be buddies because you agree with him if he says the earth is a triangle you're in agreement. Funny!!!! And please not the Buck James stuff......please!
Lol, do you not agree that you have to be flexible on defense? Also do you not agree that said coach that shall not be named from 2005 to 2013 is the best coach we've had in the modern day era as far as player development and X's and O's? Was he perfect? No. But he was clearly the best.

Youngsta71701

Quote from: RamFan06 on September 26, 2018, 09:03:01 pm
Youngsta were you at the game?
Nah, I didn't make the Lakeside game. Details please.

The A-Team

Quote from: Youngsta71701 on September 27, 2018, 06:37:00 am
Lol, do you not agree that you have to be flexible on defense? Also do you not agree that said coach that shall not be named from 2005 to 2013 is the best coach we've had in the modern day era as far as player development and X's and O's? Was he perfect? No. But he was clearly the best.
Sadly......I do. 

Youngsta71701

Quote from: The A-Team on September 27, 2018, 06:55:28 am
Sadly......I do.
Come on man don't be like that...lol...BTW Glover is a close 2nd. I loved his aggressive defenses.

youhavenoidea

Quote from: Youngsta71701 on September 27, 2018, 06:37:00 am
What did your favorite coach in the modern era at Camden run defensively?

RamFan06

Quote from: Youngsta71701 on September 27, 2018, 06:37:34 am
Nah, I didn't make the Lakeside game. Details please.

Worst officials I have ever seen. I try not to comment on officiating but this was terrible. I am by no means making excuses for Lakeside, I was just curious if anyone else saw the game and had the same opinion on it.

The A-Team

Quote from: RamFan06 on September 27, 2018, 10:27:04 am
Worst officials I have ever seen. I try not to comment on officiating but this was terrible. I am by no means making excuses for Lakeside, I was just curious if anyone else saw the game and had the same opinion on it.
My brother told me that he had never seen so many flags threw in a football game. Not only did they throw a bunch of flags but had to discuss every one of them.

RamFan06

Quote from: The A-Team on September 27, 2018, 02:12:10 pm
My brother told me that he had never seen so many flags threw in a football game. Not only did they throw a bunch of flags but had to discuss every one of them.

EVERY SINGLE ONE!! Even holding, procedure and the like. I saw the White Hat physically move one of the others to the correct position early in the game, I knew it would be a long night at that point.

Youngsta71701

Quote from: youhavenoidea on September 27, 2018, 08:26:17 am
What did your favorite coach in the modern era at Camden run defensively?
Our base was a 4-3 but against running teams he brought the safety up in the box and ran a 4-4 or even a 5-3 at times. But we almost always kept one safety deep unless we knew a team wasn't going to pass the ball. Then he would have both safeties in the box until a passing situation came up.

Youngsta71701

Quote from: RamFan06 on September 27, 2018, 10:27:04 am
Dude, it seems like the officials get worse every year. Are all these rule changes confusing them or something?

browning_gold_12

The officiating was horrible. And I didn't think it could have gotten worse than Hamburg two weeks before. The best official on the field was the tall black dude in the secondary. Every time one of them would throw a flag he would just shake his head. When it is so bad you have to bandage the white hats forearm because his tendinitis is flaring up, you know it is bad. Then on the very next play he calls us for a ticky tack late hit.... I was yelling for them to go get the bandage back!!  ;D

Hogman2018

No worse than the officials yall had at jr high game last nigh in Camden!! That was the most holding calls in a jr high i have seen in 40 years!

Neckred

Quote from: Hogman2018 on September 28, 2018, 07:46:43 am
No worse than the officials yall had at jr high game last nigh in Camden!! That was the most holding calls in a jr high i have seen in 40 years!
What was the score and who played?

Youngsta71701

Quote from: Hogman2018 on September 28, 2018, 07:46:43 am
What I hate are holding calls, or any call for that matter that don't have any affect on the play. Man those irk me. >:( I'm going to ignore the first part of that post lol.

Neckred

Quote from: Youngsta71701 on September 28, 2018, 09:12:42 am
What I hate are holding calls, or any call for that matter that don't have any affect on the play. Man those irk me. >:( I'm going to ignore the first part of that post lol.
A hold is a hold

Youngsta71701

Quote from: Neckred on September 28, 2018, 01:04:06 pm
A hold is a hold
Technically yeah. But we all know some of them are BS. Why wait until the man is about to score or until he's already 50 yards down the field before you throw a flag?

spongebob

Quote from: The A-Team on September 26, 2018, 07:26:55 pm
we don't have to know each other to share the same point of view that we had a very good coach that got run off. I have no idea who youngsta is and I can assure you we aren't buddies.

Youngsta71701

Quote from: spongebob on September 28, 2018, 08:22:20 pm
we don't have to know each other to share the same point of view that we had a very good coach that got run off. I have no idea who youngsta is and I can assure you we aren't buddies.
+1, I concur.

The A-Team

Quote from: spongebob on September 28, 2018, 08:22:20 pm
Preach pastor!

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas