• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Charleston @ Greenland

Started by CapnObvious, September 16, 2018, 06:13:32 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

CapnObvious

Lizard47

xadboy

CoolBreeze

Lineman

beach bum

elmerfudd

Did I read that score correctly?!?

1-Adam-12

Quote from: elmerfudd on September 21, 2018, 10:01:29 pm
Did I read that score correctly?!?

Your eyes do not deceive you. Greenland for the W.

DogCatcher

the green moose

HorseFeathers

Hmmmm.....Guess not be able to sustain drives(as seen against Ozark) bit them in the rear this week?

HorseFeathers

Greenland led 6-2 at half
GREENLAND let 13-12 after 3(go ahead TD set up by a 55 yard pass from Vaughn to Bryant)
And scored twice in 4th qtr to set 25-12

Hayden stout had 4 rushing touchdowns... That's what Mike capshaw posted on Twitter during the game

Prouddragondad

Well Mountainburg's loss to Greenland doesn't look bad now lol! I had told several people that Greenland impressed me and that they were better then what others thought. Congrats to the Pirates!

FBGFDRUM

Can someone fill me in on what in the world went down? Did we play our worst game yet or did Greenland come out to play?

Also I forsee a repeat of the 2015 season.

CoolBreeze

I sure didn't see that one coming.

MICHAELSPAPPY

beach bum

Greenland probably gets the vote of the most confusing team of the year.....

-Get nearly half a hundred scored against you to middle of the pack 4A school Elkins

-Let Mountainburg who is 2A (albeit looking like a very strong 2A school this year) march up and down the field on you for 40 minutes until you can finally pull away in a shoot out

-get down to a woeful Gentry at half time and need to storm back to win that in the second half

-then finally totally stop Charleston in their tracks

- What will this team do next week??  8)

nastynice

Quote from: beach bum on September 22, 2018, 07:40:14 pm
Greenland probably gets the vote of the most confusing team of the year.....

-Get nearly half a hundred scored against you to middle of the pack 4A school Elkins

-Let Mountainburg who is 2A (albeit looking like a very strong 2A school this year) march up and down the field on you for 40 minutes until you can finally pull away in a shoot out

-get down to a woeful Gentry at half time and need to storm back to win that in the second half

-then finally totally stop Charleston in their tracks

- What will this team do next week??  8)

They'll be panty spanked next 3 weeks!  Maybe just a regular spanking next week, but a true panty spanking the next 2 weeks after.

Prouddragondad

I believe Greenland will beat Mansfield. Mansfield hasn't played anybody good yet the 4 teams they have beat have a combined record of 4-12.

CoolBreeze

Quote from: Prouddragondad on September 23, 2018, 03:18:18 pm
I believe Greenland will beat Mansfield. Mansfield hasn't played anybody good yet the 4 teams they have beat have a combined record of 4-12.
As I said on another thread, early records can be deceiving. We'll know if Mansfield is for real after the next couple of weeks.

MICHAELSPAPPY

xadboy

Quote from: MICHAELSPAPPY on September 23, 2018, 07:16:56 pm
Sure - but mercy rule by whom?
Guess that's why you line up and play the games. Can't go by paper.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas