• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

PG @ Pottsville

Started by Gray lizard, September 10, 2018, 12:49:12 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Gray lizard

This should be a good match up Friday night.  I got to watch PG game with Dardanelle last week while on the radio listening to Pottsville. I would give a slight edge to Pottsville, but it should be a very close game from what I saw.

bulldoghistorian

I've watched both of PG's games on youtube. Not to take anything away from there opponents, but this may be as down as PG has been in years!

beach bum

Pottsville just won't be able to hang with the giant that is Prairie Grove...

StevenGlen

PG is always good.  Their players are always fundamentally sound and do the right things on each play.  That sounds like coach-speak, "they are sound, and play hard, and well coached."  Yes, just remember that i am NOT a coach and do not say things like that about every team.  It should be a fun game, and no tropical storms dumping rain on my broadcast gear.  Although there is a tropical wave in the gulf.....

Gray lizard

September 13, 2018, 12:46:43 pm #4 Last Edit: September 13, 2018, 12:59:32 pm by Gray lizard
No slap talk from NW Arkansas?  Heck it is Thursday.  Pottsville is liable to break the century mark Friday at home.

Gray lizard

Hey headed up to PG tonight for the JR High game. Is there anywhere in town to eat?

bilboswaggins

Checking in to talk some trash. We lost our quarterback but guess what? We basically just run the ball just like we did last year when we played and we really enjoy bringing the Prairie Grove show on the road. This team isn't used to losing despite going 0-2 so we are sorry we have to take out on you guys.

Gray lizard

Well I bet it is not a repeat of last years game score. Unless the score flip flops.

beach bum

September 13, 2018, 05:18:55 pm #8 Last Edit: September 13, 2018, 05:22:10 pm by beach bum
Quote from: Gray lizard on September 13, 2018, 01:50:57 pm
Well I bet it is not a repeat of last years game score. Unless the score flip flops.

I would have enjoyed to say hey cause I enjoy your insight you bring about the 4-4A on here, but I am out of town for work currently and not in PG. I had forgot your son was in junior high for Pottsville. I hope all is going well for you both and hope your son has a good and healthy year! And btw there is not too many options in PG to eat except a couple Mexican joints and Sonic. Also, a Jim's Razorback Pizza.  Best options for food if you have time is to go the long way to hit all the eating joints off the U of A exit in south Fayetteville. It's faster to get off at the West Fork exit coming to PG from the south, but I always suggest on the way in for visitors from the south to hit Fayetteville for food then head out west on Hwy 62. Safe travels to you and enjoy the game.

Gray lizard

Dang You guys need to put up some signs how to get to the football field. I know most towns are that way and I am going to talk to the city here about  putting up signs.  JR boys had a tough night my boy did score the lone TD in a 27-8 loss.  They just keep killing their drives with turn overs.

Anyway some more issues with the High School this week.  I hope it does not affect the play as they lost another starter.

Apache4Life

What happened to Pottsville? 

Gray lizard

September 15, 2018, 07:47:51 am #11 Last Edit: September 15, 2018, 07:49:53 am by Gray lizard
I am afraid they are done. Just to much strife in the program.
I saw the possibility of this unfolding 3 years
Ago.

Apache4Life

Gray lizard

Sorry can not explain with out using names of kids
And I will not do that.

bilboswaggins

So had nothing to do with Prairie Grove?

Gray lizard

PG won the game nothing against them.

JasperCountyNative

Glad to see PG getting it together!!
Go Tigers!!

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas