• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Marked Tree @ Hazen

Started by Old Scrapper, September 08, 2018, 03:42:18 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Old Scrapper

September 08, 2018, 03:42:18 pm Last Edit: September 08, 2018, 03:45:24 pm by Old Scrapper
Marked Tree needs to bring their track shoes! Hazen will have only played 1 quarter of football in 3 weeks and these boys are ready to roll.

Dogg

Hazen mercy rule by middle of the 2nd quarter

hornetfan8

Quote from: Old Scrapper on September 08, 2018, 03:42:18 pm
Marked Tree needs to bring their track shoes! Hazen will have only played 1 quarter of football in 3 weeks and these boys are ready to roll.
So they are playing this game? Last I saw it was cancelled

Old Scrapper

Quote from: hornetfan8 on September 08, 2018, 05:11:38 pm
So they are playing this game? Last I saw it was cancelled
what you talking about Willis

hornetfan8

Quote from: Old Scrapper on September 09, 2018, 03:15:50 pm
what you talking about Willis
I saw or heard somewhere they weren't playing this game. Marked Tree had backed out. I might be misinformed tho

Old Scrapper

Quote from: hornetfan8 on September 09, 2018, 05:29:32 pm
I saw or heard somewhere they weren't playing this game. Marked Tree had backed out. I might be misinformed tho
maybe someone closer to the team or school can enlighten us?

Coach95

We are playing Marked Tree Friday night at Hazen...

Old Scrapper

hornetfan8

Quote from: Coach95 on September 09, 2018, 06:02:37 pm
We are playing Marked Tree Friday night at Hazen...
Thanks for clarification. Hazen by 14 then

MTINDIANFAN

Quote from: hornetfan8 on September 09, 2018, 06:42:13 pm
Thanks for clarification. Hazen by 14 then
At the end of the 1st qtr.

MT Legend

Quote from: MTINDIANFAN on September 10, 2018, 11:39:32 am
At the end of the 1st qtr.
will you be at the game Watching in person?

i40traveler

Is Marked Tree going to be done with basketball practice in time to make it to Hazen by 7?

MT Legend

Lol. they 😴😴😴 on the Tree,Even our own fans "MTINAIDNFAN" a 😴 that's bad there fam. That's real bad! 🤦🏾‍♂️

MTINDIANFAN

Quote from: MT Legend on September 11, 2018, 09:45:55 am
will you be at the game Watching in person?
Nope. I will not get off work in time to make the trip. And to answer your other post, I have absolutely no faith in Waylon Dunn.

Lions84

The Scrapper Hornets are Scrapping for a game and will roll large.

i40traveler

MTINDIANFAN

I tried to tell you people it was going to get bad for us and yet I get told a few posts above that I'm not much of a fan. WE DO NOT HAVE A HEAD COACH.

birddawg1986

Quote from: MTINDIANFAN on September 14, 2018, 08:43:21 pm
I tried to tell you people it was going to get bad for us and yet I get told a few posts above that I'm not much of a fan. WE DO NOT HAVE A HEAD COACH.
Your right you are not much of a fan. We do not have a very good team this year but we still support our kids and coach. Things are not going to be much better in 2019 and 2020. Tough playing 2A football being one of the smallest schools in 2A. You must be a Wallis rear kisser but so be it. I bleed blue/gold good or bad. Go talk to Dunn I'm pretty sure he would like to speak with you.

MT Legend

Go see Waylon at the field house lol. Don't talk about him on here. go see him! I'm sure he will take the time to step outside with you.

Old Scrapper

Do you think it's possible your team is just slow and not very physical? Maybe it's unfair to lay all this on the coach. Your statement about the coach doesnt benefit the school or the team in anyway. Small town football, a coach can only do so much with talent they have.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas