• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Week 3 Mount Ida vs. Magnet Cove

Started by IdaLions, September 08, 2018, 02:15:01 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

IdaLions

Both are run dominate teams. Mount Ida defeated Jessieville 21-6 while Magnet Cove lost to Atkins 20-0. This will come down to whoever can stop the run. I believe Mount Ida will have the better defense in this one.

Mount Ida goes on to become 3-0 in a hard fought battle

N2DEEP

This should be very interesting since both teams are run oriented.

The lineups are very similar with Mt Ida having a larger fullback and MC having larger tailbacks. Mt Ida may have a slight edge in lineman weight. Going to be alot of 3 yard runs and 9 people in the box.

I will go MC 24-21

To any Mt Ida parents/ coaches: Does the pressbox have wifi or any type of internet available? I would love to be able to livestream the game, but I know internet service is kind of limited there. Otherwise I will record and upload later.

IdaLions

Quote from: N2DEEP on September 09, 2018, 09:16:20 pm
This should be very interesting since both teams are run oriented.

The lineups are very similar with Mt Ida having a larger fullback and MC having larger tailbacks. Mt Ida may have a slight edge in lineman weight. Going to be alot of 3 yard runs and 9 people in the box.

I will go MC 24-21

To any Mt Ida parents/ coaches: Does the pressbox have wifi or any type of internet available? I would love to be able to livestream the game, but I know internet service is kind of limited there. Otherwise I will record and upload later.

There isn't wifi in the press box

That Magnet Cove offensive formation is hard to stop, especially with two large running backs, expecting Mount Ida to be pushed harder than they have been yet. Mount Ida's defense has been phenomenal against the run. Don't know anything about Magnet Coves defense or pass game. Both are gonna have to be on point Friday to defeat Ida. Running alone will be a death wish.

bigworm

MI is gonna be too much for the panthers.

MI 32
Panthers 6

N2DEEP

IdaLions

Mount Ida- 28
Magnet Cove- 7

Final

Mount Ida looked sluggish the first half, but caught major wind in the 2nd half. We need to see more of the 2nd half Mount Ida squad. Got a real challenge next week in Mineral.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas