• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Bauxite vs Glen Rose

Started by Dminer023, September 04, 2018, 10:53:38 am

Previous topic - Next topic

big lefty

ROULETTE

I've heard GR qb has had the flu all week but still gonna play. and they now have 4 sophomores on the O line.

SR30

GR OL is hurting for sure right now.

ROULETTE

Football_Fan25

SR30

GR Qb has completed 4 passes to defenders...  long night for GR

Digger#23

ROULETTE

Can't run deep routes against an 8 man blitz. Need to go back to short hitting routes

Football_Fan25

Quote from: ROULETTE on September 07, 2018, 08:28:40 pm
Can't run deep routes against an 8 man blitz. Need to go back to short hitting routes

BAUXITE 28 Glen Rose 16

Moose

Bauxite is laughable.  They will get destroyed in 4A.  Not impressed with anything about them. They better celebrate the 3 wins against the smaller schools, because I doubt they win but maybe 1 more game this year.

noonerricky

Quote from: Moose on September 07, 2018, 09:39:03 pm
Bauxite is laughable.  They will get destroyed in 4A.  Not impressed with anything about them. They better celebrate the 3 wins against the smaller schools, because I doubt they win but maybe 1 more game this year.

You do realize smaller schools beat bigger schools all the time? Has nothing to do with school size it's the talent across the board. I bet Bauxite goes 6-4. Wanna take that bet?

Moose

Reminds of the PeeWee football Bauxite teams that always played smaller school and won, and then they thought they were good.  What a joke.

noonerricky

Quote from: Moose on September 07, 2018, 09:44:51 pm
Reminds of the PeeWee football Bauxite teams that always played smaller school and won, and then they thought they were good.  What a joke.

Get me someone in here that knows what they're talking about. This guy sitting here acting like bauxite people are taking about winning a title this year.

big lefty

5-5 will beat Malvern and HHG

Moose

Quote from: noonerricky on September 07, 2018, 09:52:06 pm
Get me someone in here that knows what they're talking about. This guy sitting here acting like bauxite people are taking about winning a title this year.

Go up and read the threads genius.  Bauxite people been talking smack on here for weeks.  9-0?  8-1?  What a joke. 

noonerricky

Quote from: big lefty on September 07, 2018, 09:57:45 pm
5-5 will beat Malvern and HHG

I've got us sliding by Ashdown or fountain lake. Both are home games gonna win at least one of those in my opinion that's why I said 6-4 getting a 5 seed

SR30

Bauxite wont get past HHG. Glen Rose gives you 4 interceptions and only beat them by 12?? HHG is going to surprise some folks in 4A.

noonerricky

Quote from: SR30 on September 07, 2018, 11:20:33 pm
Bauxite wont get past HHG. Glen Rose gives you 4 interceptions and only beat them by 12?? HHG is going to surprise some folks in 4A.

No they won't. They're not gonna win 1 conference game

Football_Fan25

Quote from: noonerricky on September 07, 2018, 11:25:51 pm
No they won't. They're not gonna win 1 conference game

The only thing HHG is going to surprise someone is how how fast they fold up like an arm chair.  Nothing u can do about it and if we play lights out then it'll be mercy rule by half.

Football_Fan25

Quote from: Moose on September 07, 2018, 09:44:51 pm

I c you got your feelings hurt and your team loss.  It's ok and you can doubt but a win is a win.   

quicksand

Wow.  What a statement.  Would you feel better if you lost by 50?

SR30

The way GR played I would be embarrassed if I didnt win by 50..and yes it's a true statement. Your not as good as you think you are. You barely escaped a team 2 classes below you. You will beat malvern but other than that you will struggle. I'll be the first to admit you beat GR fair and square but not like you should have.

quicksand

Quote from: SR30 on September 08, 2018, 08:09:59 am
I'll be the first to admit you beat GR fair and square but not like you should have.
Hooten had Bauxite by 3 but won by 12.  But you would be embarrassed because you didn't win by 50.  Nice.

Moose

Quote from: Football_Fan25 on September 08, 2018, 06:48:51 am
I c you got your feelings hurt and your team loss.  It's ok and you can doubt but a win is a win.

Thanks for reiterating the fact that Bauxite fans think they've really done something.  Go ahead and bask in all your victorious glory about winning against the smaller schools.  It amuses me.  Why don't y'all schedule 2 games with 6A and 1 game with 5A next year and see how that goes for you? 

SR30

If you put any faith in Hooten predictions the you deserve to be from Bauxite.

quicksand

I have a call in to Signsmith and they are going to make you a moral victory banner.  Hang it on the fence at the stadium so everyone driving down 67 can see it.  Des Arc was pleased about their order. 

SR30

That made absolutely no sense? Moral victory? You don't see anyone on here talking about a moral victory. I think the game should have been a blow out myself. I mean seriously how do you only score 28 points on 4int's?? How qb had a way bad night.. And your proud of yourselves?

quicksand

So 4 turnovers should automatically translate to 4 touchdowns.  How many times did Bauxite fumble?

quicksand

Bauxite fumbled with 30 seconds left in the game and Glen Rose still could not score.  And your classy coach calls a timeout with 1 second left in the game to try to score.  How did your QB like tasting that turf after being slammed?

ROULETTE

Quote from: quicksand on September 08, 2018, 10:36:26 am
Bauxite fumbled with 30 seconds left in the game and Glen Rose still could not score.  And your classy coach calls a timeout with 1 second left in the game to try to score.  How did your QB like tasting that turf after being slammed?

How is calling a timeout an unclassy move? They were down and trying to score?  Yes the game was out of reach but not unclassy.  Unclassy would be winning by 3 scores and trying to score again.  Do you know anything about footballl?

quicksand

Quote from: ROULETTE on September 08, 2018, 11:00:27 am
How is calling a timeout an unclassy move? They were down and trying to score?  Yes the game was out of reach but not unclassy.  Unclassy would be winning by 3 scores and trying to score again.  Do you know anything about footballl?

Football, yes.  Footballl, Never heard of it.  Oh yeah, it must be a game you play when you call a timeout with 1 second left to try to score to make the game look closer than it really was.  I saw the highlights from two different tv stations.  Not close.  Stay classy.

ROULETTE

Quote from: quicksand on September 08, 2018, 11:11:19 am

Football, yes.  Footballl, Never heard of it.  Oh yeah, it must be a game you play when you call a timeout with 1 second left to try to score to make the game look closer than it really was.  I saw the highlights from two different tv stations.  Not close.  Stay classy.

I'm just still having a hard time trying to find the foul in that.  I apologize you were offended by the blatant unsportsman-like conduct.   ::)

SR30

So asking how it tasted being slammed to the turf is classy but calling a time out isnt? You really have no concept do you? Your probably one of those players who stands on the sidelines praying it's a blowout so u can play or a former player under the old coach who was to embarrassed to post. I can tell you this had #74 played last night your QB and RB would have tasted a whole lot of turf and yes he is that good. And to answer your question yes you should have scored more than one TD off turnovers.

noonerricky

Calling a timeout with 1 second is stupid!!! It teaches the kids nothing. The only exception I would see is a game situation where you know the game is over and you want to practice a play. I can see that part. But the kids have no interest at that point when they know the game is over.

And why is everyone from Glen Rose hating the schedule Bauxite plays. Ya wanna gripe so much but ya just lost to a team who is playing this "weak" schedule. Think about it you have no point whatsoever.

quicksand

Quote from: SR30 on September 08, 2018, 11:34:16 am
So asking how it tasted being slammed to the turf is classy but calling a time out isnt? You really have no concept do you? Your probably one of those players who stands on the sidelines praying it's a blowout so u can play or a former player under the old coach who was to embarrassed to post. I can tell you this had #74 played last night your QB and RB would have tasted a whole lot of turf and yes he is that good. And to answer your question yes you should have scored more than one TD off turnovers.
From the highlights I saw, Bauxite NEVER trailed after the 1st quarter.  Sounds like they handled business to me.  But if you feel the need to make yourself feel better by saying Bauxite should have scored more points then have at it.  Call more timeouts while losing.  Stay classy.

Coltfan2005

Quote from: quicksand on September 08, 2018, 10:36:26 am

What you need to do is contain yourself to talking about subjects that do not include calling out a player.

quicksand

Quote from: Coltfan2005 on September 08, 2018, 12:40:39 pm
What you need to do is contain yourself to talking about subjects that do not include calling out a player.
What you need to do is mind your own business.

Football_Fan25

Quote from: Coltfan2005 on September 08, 2018, 12:40:39 pm

I think Des Arc and Glen Rose are licking there wounds still.  GR QB was 6 for 6 in the first half and 2 touchdowns.  Just so Bauxite had four of those catches and a TD.  Definitely not a QB at any high school level.

bulldoghistorian

Who is Glen Rose's quarterback?

beaverfan007

Bauxite showed up and made plays to win glenroses mistakes and lack of experience killed them good luck to bauxite the rest the year

Beaver Fever

You caught us at the right time. If we were healthy it would be a different story.

Jimbo Morphis

Quote from: Beaver Fever on September 08, 2018, 02:02:57 pm
You caught us at the right time. If we were healthy it would be a different story.
Stay classy

ROULETTE

Quote from: Football_Fan25 on September 08, 2018, 01:07:46 pm
I think Des Arc and Glen Rose are licking there wounds still.  GR QB was 6 for 6 in the first half and 2 touchdowns.  Just so Bauxite had four of those catches and a TD.  Definitely not a QB at any high school level.

this post is so far from the truth it should be in the New York Times. 

ROULETTE

Quote from: bulldoghistorian on September 08, 2018, 01:10:31 pm
Who is Glen Rose's quarterback?

Towers.  He did have 4 interceptions but only two were his fault.  One bounced out of his receiver's hands and popped straight up and the other his arm was hit by the pass rush.  No excuses for the other two.   He'll be fine.  He's just getting back into the swing of things after sitting out all of last year from that car wreck..

Football_Fan25

Quote from: ROULETTE on September 08, 2018, 05:00:20 pm
this post is so far from the truth it should be in the New York Times.

If the safety would have turn around and caught the ball instead of hitting the receiver then it would have been 5 picks.    And had another one went through the hands.   

Coltfan2005

Quote from: quicksand on September 08, 2018, 12:57:10 pm

Probably not going to happen as long as there are little boy wanna-be's on here trying to bad mouth individual players.

ROULETTE

Quote from: Football_Fan25 on September 08, 2018, 05:18:17 pm
If the safety would have turn around and caught the ball instead of hitting the receiver then it would have been 5 picks.    And had another one went through the hands.

ok we can play could've, would've, should've for a second if you want to.  But this same kid that you're hating on so bad hawked a bauxite kid down and stripped the ball on the 1 yard line in which GR recovered in the endzone.  This would have given GR the ball being down 5 with a few minutes left.  Bauxite couldn't stop GR offense in the 4th quarter.  Referee ruled him out of bounds at the one.  go and watch film.  Kid was 3 shoe widths from being out of bounds.  Stop singling out solitary players from behind a keyboard.

Jimbo Morphis

Quote from: quicksand on September 08, 2018, 12:57:10 pm
How to win friends and influence people.

moneyminers

Quote from: pick_DA_EAGLES on September 06, 2018, 08:10:06 pm
Pure Genius! If you are impressed with bauxite, it must not take much to impress you, but then again, the standard hasn't been set very high in recent years in bauxite.
by the looks of things buddy, you shouldn't really be impressed with your eagles either. man, it looks like they just can't get the job done. hahaha funny little man you are

moneyminers

I don't think any team "gives" interceptions. You gotta learn football man, nothing is given. that explains why it's called a TAKEaway

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas