• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Bauxite vs Glen Rose

Started by Dminer023, September 04, 2018, 10:53:38 am

Previous topic - Next topic

moneyminers

Quote from: ROULETTE on September 08, 2018, 05:42:53 pm
ok we can play could've, would've, should've for a second if you want to.  But this same kid that you're hating on so bad hawked a bauxite kid down and stripped the ball on the 1 yard line in which GR recovered in the endzone.  This would have given GR the ball being down 5 with a few minutes left.  Bauxite couldn't stop GR offense in the 4th quarter.  Referee ruled him out of bounds at the one.  go and watch film.  Kid was 3 shoe widths from being out of bounds.  Stop singling out solitary players from behind a keyboard.
ohh just like they give glen rose a touchdown after being stripped at the two-yard line and 3 bauxite players falling on the ball. Go back and watch that film, they gave y'all that touchdown. without it the score would've been 28-10

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: moneyminers on September 08, 2018, 06:31:29 pm
by the looks of things buddy, you shouldn't really be impressed with your eagles either. man, it looks like they just can't get the job done. hahaha funny little man you are

We sure didnt get it done last night. Heck just think, your mighty Miners team barely beat a team that couldn't win last night.

Moose

Quote from: quicksand on September 08, 2018, 10:36:26 am
Bauxite fumbled with 30 seconds left in the game and Glen Rose still could not score.  And your classy coach calls a timeout with 1 second left in the game to try to score.  How did your QB like tasting that turf after being slammed?

Let me get this right.  Bauxite was up by 12 with 30 seconds to go and they were still trying to run the ball.  Since you brought up the word classy.  The classy thing to do in that situation, by a classy coach, would be to take a knee and let the clock run out.   Again, like I said above, there is absolutely nothing about Bauxite that will impress.  They will get pummeled in 4A.  Enjoy the next 6 days, because the rest of the season will not be enjoyable for Bauxite.  It's just funny to me that they think they are good.

Football_Fan25

Quote from: pick_DA_EAGLES on September 08, 2018, 07:05:29 pm
We sure didnt get it done last night. Heck just think, your mighty Miners team barely beat a team that couldn't win last night.

I heard that kids are starting quit at Des Arc, any truth to that?

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: Football_Fan25 on September 09, 2018, 04:24:26 pm
I heard that kids are starting quit at Des Arc, any truth to that?

You heard wrong. No truth to that.

Football_Fan25

Quote from: pick_DA_EAGLES on September 09, 2018, 04:56:19 pm
You heard wrong. No truth to that.

Just heard from a friend from McCory that they were quiting Friday night, but wasn't sure.   Glad they're are still fighting through the tough times.

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: Football_Fan25 on September 09, 2018, 07:14:30 pm
Just heard from a friend from McCory that they were quiting Friday night, but wasn't sure.   Glad they're are still fighting through the tough times.

Was no quit, wasnt much effort either though for parts of the game. Thought they could just show up and win after playing yall like they did. Luckily it was not a conference game. Unluckily for them this is a bye week and they are going to pay for the lack of effort. Good luck to yall. I do hope yall do good, although it is fun debating with yal.  ;D

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas