• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Bauxite vs Glen Rose

Started by Dminer023, September 04, 2018, 10:53:38 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Dminer023

Glen Rose has always been a tough matchup for Bauxite but last year the Miners got the victory by one point. The Miners should get the dub this Friday.

Nacho

Why do you keep changing your name? I like you stirring up Bauxite stuff...it's fun to read.

On this game...I am thinking Glen Rose. They're scrappy and they may just be ready to get ya back from last year.

Dminer023

Quote from: Nacho on September 04, 2018, 11:05:16 am
Why do you keep changing your name? I like you stirring up Bauxite stuff...it's fun to read.

On this game...I am thinking Glen Rose. They're scrappy and they may just be ready to get ya back from last year.

I'm not Digger23. Yes, names are similar but I am not him. They are scrappy but the miners are ready and prepared to keep the win streak going. I have no doubt that the Miners will be 3-0 going into the conference games.

Nacho

Quote from: Dminer023 on September 04, 2018, 11:39:31 am

I'm not Digger23. Yes, names are similar but I am not him. They are scrappy but the miners are ready and prepared to keep the win streak going. I have no doubt that the Miners will be 3-0 going into the conference games.

Okay then Coach Patton. I'm kidding, I don't care I'm just bored at work. I do hope Bauxite wins...yall are the only 4A-7 keeping the threads going.

Dminer023

My score prediction for the game is 35-14. I'm curious to see what others think so give your predictions.
Quick insight, Miners defense has really stepped it up this year. That was one of the biggest improvements last season. This year it will just continue to get better.

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: Dminer023 on September 04, 2018, 01:44:42 pm
My score prediction for the game is 35-14. I'm curious to see what others think so give your predictions.
Quick insight, Miners defense has really stepped it up this year. That was one of the biggest improvements last season. This year it will just continue to get better.

stepped up to the tune of surrendering 44 to a 2A team, at HOME?  ::)

cuckoobird

Glen rose curb stomps the miners

BM22

Quote from: Dminer023 on September 04, 2018, 01:44:42 pm
Lol... Same margin of victory diggie23 predicted on the other bauxite thread. So, I guess great minds think alike. Haha!  So, how did the Miner D step up last week? Sure gave up alot of points. No way ya'll beat the beavers by 21 @ Glen Rose.  GR will humble bauxite friday night.

Lumberjackfan1978

Yep I think Bauxite will fall Friday By 13

SR30

If Glen Rose can't get the offense churning it will be a long night. GR is also missing a few key players. I'm kinda nervous about this game for GR

nomorewhining

The Bauxite defense, like most teams now, is geared more towards stopping the spread, which the majority of teams run now. Des Arc's scheme definitely gave the Miner's some problems. Also, a snap over the punters head gave them the ball at the 5. a fumble gave them the ball at the 22, and an interception gave them the ball at the 3. Can't really hold the defense accountable for those scores. And seeing as how Bauxite gave up 50 points a game in 2016, including 75 to Dumas, I would say yes, they have improved.

moneyminers

Quote from: pick_DA_EAGLES on September 04, 2018, 02:10:22 pm

stepped up to the tune of surrendering 44 to a 2A team, at HOME?  ::)
the constant down talk of a "2A" school proves that you have no support for your team. Talent runs deep no matter what the classification is so your argument is very irrelevant. teams have bad nights, everyone will eventually. let's see how you hold up when those eagles give up 44

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: moneyminers on September 05, 2018, 09:39:15 am
the constant down talk of a "2A" school proves that you have no support for your team. Talent runs deep no matter what the classification is so your argument is very irrelevant. teams have bad nights, everyone will eventually. let's see how you hold up when those eagles give up 44

And sometimes people are not smart enough to sense sarcasm. And that wasnt a bad night, we are just more physical than Bauxite

Digger#23

Whatever man.  Take your loss and go home. 

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: Digger#23 on September 05, 2018, 09:58:09 am
Whatever man.  Take your loss and go home.

aww, its the fortune teller that sucks.

Dminer023

Quote from: pick_DA_EAGLES on September 05, 2018, 10:05:28 am

Bauxite overlooked Des Arc and had a bad night. Glen Rose this Friday is a rivalry game so the beavers will for sure get the best from the Miners.

Digger#23

Quote from: pick_DA_EAGLES on September 05, 2018, 10:05:28 am

I hear you.  I believe you picked Des Arc to win by 6.  :)

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: Digger#23 on September 05, 2018, 11:07:30 am

I hear you.  I believe you picked Des Arc to win by 6.  :)

nope, wrong again, I don't recall making any score prediction, even if I did, that was much closer than that silly mercy rule victory you projected.

Digger#23

Quote from: pick_DA_EAGLES on September 05, 2018, 11:54:00 am

nope, wrong again, I don't recall making any score prediction, even if I did, that was much closer than that silly mercy rule victory you predicted.

I didn't predict a mercy rule win silly little fella.

beaverfan007

Last week I think gr q.v. was having first game jitters if the line will give him time and the receivers catch the dang football we're gonna score a lot if they give bauxite a lead like they did malvern it'll be over at half imo gr wins 28-21

beaverfan007

Pick_DA_EAGLES

digger23, you should lean to use the quote feature correctly, cause now I cant quote your last ridiculous statement,

ok, so you just predicted 28+, which much more than that would be a mercy rule. but you couldn't even win by 2.

Digger#23

September 05, 2018, 02:07:31 pm #22 Last Edit: September 05, 2018, 02:42:55 pm by Digger#23
A win is a win.  Apparently in Des Arc, a loss is a win.  Like I said in another thread that was relevant to last week's game, I'd still predict Bauxite by 28+ if we played yall again today.  So there you have it.  I doubt any of us Miner fans are trolling the McCrory v des arc game like you seem to be doing on this thread.  I'm starting to think your some stay at home mommy.  Girl you need to go wash your man's clothes before he gets home from work!

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: Digger#23 on September 05, 2018, 02:07:31 pm
A win is a win.  Apparently in Des Arc, a loss is a win.  Like I said in another thread that was relevant to last week's game, I'd still predict Bauxite by 28+ if we played yall again today.  So there you have it.  I doubt any of us Miner fans are trolling the McCrory v des arc game like you seem to be doing on this thread.  I'm starting to think your some stay at home mommy.  Girl you need to go wash your man's clothes before he gets home from work!

well since you brought it up, im at your house with your mom. shes kinda fun, but she said you better get back to paying attention in class or shes gonna take your phone away.

Digger#23

Quote from: pick_DA_EAGLES on September 05, 2018, 02:49:46 pm

well since you brought it up, im at your house with your mom. shes kinda fun, but she said you better get back to paying attention in class or shes gonna take your phone away.
So you're into getting it on with a deceased person.  That's kinda out there.  Explains much about your mental capacity. Lol!!

Dminer023

Wow, nice to bring in a mom joke. Must be such a grown up. You must be hurt from the loss to bauxite since you're so interested in a school 2 classifications above your team. How about focus on your own team and leave the mom jokes to the Glen Rose fans.

Football_Fan25

Quote from: Digger#23 on September 05, 2018, 03:00:09 pm
So you're into getting it on with a deceased person.  That's kinda out there.  Explains much about your mental capacity. Lol!!

Des arc such a joke, we spotted them 28 points and played our worst game with 4 starters out and there acting like it was a win.  1-1 is your record.  Point blank. You loss

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: Football_Fan25 on September 06, 2018, 10:59:52 am
Des arc such a joke, we spotted them 28 points and played our worst game with 4 starters out and there acting like it was a win.  1-1 is your record.  Point blank. You loss

you dumb arss, you spotted nobody nothing, we took it, we were also playin with out 3 starters, both play both ways, so in your system, that's 6 starters, not to mention it was our q.b., both corners and a lineman. we even started a 9th grader on both lines. you played as well as you could and barley escaped with a 1 point victory, luckily you have a f.g. kicker. we beat yal physically with 26 players. yes we came up one point short and it was a loss on our record, but that one point loss for us, looks better than that 1 point win at home for yall. go ask your coach what he told the des arc players after the game. I know what he said, you probably wont like it when he tells you. so enjoy being 2-0, that possibly could be all the wins you get this year.

Big Fan

Classy.... ::)

Dminer023

September 06, 2018, 11:26:50 am #29 Last Edit: September 06, 2018, 11:28:28 am by Dminer023
Quote from: pick_DA_EAGLES on September 06, 2018, 11:11:56 am

you dumb arss, you spotted nobody nothing, we took it, we were also playin with out 3 starters, both play both ways, so in your system, that's 6 starters, not to mention it was our q.b., both corners and a lineman. we even started a 9th grader on both lines. you played as well as you could and barley escaped with a 1 point victory, luckily you have a f.g. kicker. we beat yal physically with 26 players. yes we came up one point short and it was a loss on our record, but that one point loss for us, looks better than that 1 point win at home for yall. go ask your coach what he told the des arc players after the game. I know what he said, you probably wont like it when he tells you. so enjoy being 2-0, that possibly could be all the wins you get this year.
No, the Miners didn't play there best. You keep saying that we played as well as we could but no we did not. I guarantee Miners get more than 2 wins. Everything you are saying is irrelevant since we played yall last week. How about you quit being upset and take the L. You're complaining like a child. Just move on, I promise kid things will get better for ya.

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: Dminer023 on September 06, 2018, 11:26:50 am
No, the Miners didn't play there best. You keep saying that we played as well as we could but no we did not. I guarantee Miners get more than 2 wins. Everything you are saying is irrelevant since we played yall last week. How about you quit being upset and take the L. You're complaining like a child. Just move on, I promise kid things will get better for ya.

oh im not upset, its just funny when a persons team plays and doesn't win or win by as much as they thought they would, their team played bad. but its ok, when was the last time bauxite even smelled the playoffs? and if yall are going to make it this year, your team better get more physical.

Coltfan2005

Quote from: Dminer023 on September 06, 2018, 11:26:50 am

"we"? Are you on the team? I suppose that would explain how you know the Miners didn't give it their best.

OrangeCrush.

KOJACK

Quote from: SR30 on September 04, 2018, 10:56:48 pm
If Glen Rose can't get the offense churning it will be a long night. GR is also missing a few key players. I'm kinda nervous about this game for GR
Let me guess, Your, never mind... Glen Rose by 28

Dminer023

Quote from: Coltfan2005 on September 06, 2018, 11:38:51 am
"we"? Are you on the team? I suppose that would explain how you know the Miners didn't give it their best.
No, I'm a part of the community and watch the athletics. I know this group of Miners and I can tell when they play good and bad.

SR30

Kojack don't pick us by that much lol.. still missing a huge part of our team for one more week.

Football_Fan25

Quote from: OrangeCrush. on September 06, 2018, 11:41:31 am
Glen Rose by 50

You really have no clue.   GR will not like the results of this game.

Senator Snuffy

Coltfan2005

Quote from: Dminer023 on September 06, 2018, 02:04:54 pm

No, I'm a part of the community and watch the athletics. I know this group of Miners and I can tell when they play good and bad.

oh, a wanna be

OrangeCrush.

Quote from: Football_Fan25 on September 06, 2018, 03:40:01 pm
You really have no clue.   GR will not like the results of this game.
So what, Bauxite fans are the only ones that can say stupid things on here?

moneyminers

Honestly, the way this thread is looking is pretty pathetic. Des Arc fan over here still sipping tea from last game that won't do anything for either team and everyone else still feeding into his pathetic talk. Let's talk more football and the future and less down talk of a team and program. now with that being said, I'm very impressed by Bauxite, Glen Rose has always been a tough matchup for them. and a 12-9 W against Malvern probably wouldn't be too good going into the next week so I wanna predict 28-7 Bauxite

Jimbo Morphis

Quote from: moneyminers on September 06, 2018, 07:29:54 pm
Honestly, the way this thread is looking is pretty pathetic. Des Arc fan over here still sipping tea from last game that won't do anything for either team and everyone else still feeding into his pathetic talk. Let's talk more football and the future and less down talk of a team and program. now with that being said, I'm very impressed by Bauxite, Glen Rose has always been a tough matchup for them. and a 12-9 W against Malvern probably wouldn't be too good going into the next week so I wanna predict 28-7 Bauxite
I've been waiting for this for years. I'm so glad you finally made it to this board and will teach everyone what to post. I can't put into words how happy I am you are here.

moneyminers

Quote from: Oldman on September 06, 2018, 07:37:21 pm
I've been waiting for this for years. I'm so glad you finally made it to this board and will teach everyone what to post. I can't put into words how happy I am you are here.
I don't know if that was sarcasm or not but heck, you're welcome man

Coltfan2005

Quote from: moneyminers on September 06, 2018, 07:38:52 pm
I don't know if that was sarcasm or not but heck, you're welcome man

Seriously, some of us have been on this board for years and we never really knew what to say. Then along comes a guy who sets us straight in his 10th post.

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: moneyminers on September 06, 2018, 07:29:54 pm

Pure Genius! If you are impressed with bauxite, it must not take much to impress you, but then again, the standard hasn't been set very high in recent years in bauxite.

Lumberjackfan1978

He might not be impressed after tomorrow night

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: Lumberjackfan1978 on September 06, 2018, 08:23:05 pm
He might not be impressed after tomorrow night

Oh, I'm sure they will have some excuse about playing their worst game of the year. Or they had starters out. Or they still had the des arc victory hangover.

quicksand

With all of this negativity one would think Bauxite is 0-2 going into tonight's game.

Still going with the 7-4A.  Bauxite by 14.

Jimbo Morphis

Quote from: pick_DA_EAGLES on September 06, 2018, 10:47:50 pm
Oh, I'm sure they will have some excuse about playing their worst game of the year. Or they had starters out. Or they still had the des arc victory hangover.
Des Arc called and wants their fan back.

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: Oldman on September 07, 2018, 08:00:23 am
Des Arc called and wants their fan back.

I got that covered too. The bauxite people are just to easy to mess with.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas