• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Week 2 Clarendon @ England

Started by bigpound98, September 02, 2018, 09:45:14 am

Previous topic - Next topic

purpleswag

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: MomaLion on September 04, 2018, 11:37:16 pm
I said "one of our best" and you never saw him compete because he was injured early in the season against PW...he was a sophomore at that time.

You sure do get in your feelings over nothing. I wasnt saying anything about who you are talking about. I was just saying Jamarlin Jackson played all sports and he was way better of an athlete than anyone you have now.

Lions84

I see Pain lots of Pain for those Red Lions this week.

jbtiger73

I like that Clubber Lang forecast. Lol

big E

I dont know about pain but I can see lots of points out of the purple lions. 2 words slant wheel.

Lions84

I love my Lions but my Hometown got to do more to promote boys playing Football.  Clarendon and Holly Grove always had solid kids and they need to get of the X box and play some REAl Football.

Old Scrapper

Quote from: Lions84 on September 05, 2018, 02:43:13 pm
I love my Lions but my Hometown got to do more to promote boys playing Football.  Clarendon and Holly Grove always had solid kids and they need to get of the X box and play some REAl Football.
There is a ton of athletes in that area.

da greatest bigbaby

MomaLion

Quote from: pick_DA_EAGLES on September 05, 2018, 09:47:15 am
You sure do get in your feelings over nothing. I wasnt saying anything about who you are talking about. I was just saying Jamarlin Jackson played all sports and he was way better of an athlete than anyone you have now.

You're crazy, nobody is in their feelings, I simply clarified what I had plainly said.  And the young man I was referring to has graduated.  He never had the chance for many to see his potential because he was severely injured early in his sophomore season.

MomaLion

Quote from: Lions84 on September 05, 2018, 11:26:40 am
I see Pain lots of Pain for those Red Lions this week.

No need to bring the kids down.

bigworm

Surely he meant pain for the purple lions.

MomaLion

lol...I wish...if the kids don't even have the support of alumni, that's a problem.

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: MomaLion on September 05, 2018, 11:28:35 pm
You're crazy, nobody is in their feelings, I simply clarified what I had plainly said.  And the young man I was referring to has graduated.  He never had the chance for many to see his potential because he was severely injured early in his sophomore season.

You stay in your feelings on here.

Lions84

Reality has set , My hometown become a basketball school and soon we will be playing 8 man.

Lions84

Ctucker

I no this isn't for this thread but there is people on here that can answer my question! Is anybody recruiting the Cartwright kid from Clarendon in basketball if yes who all is?

da greatest bigbaby

Tuck the university of Texas is recruiting malik along with the guy from lr mills an pick the name of the team is the Arkansas-red they had a tourney in West Helena labor weekend the invite's were Jonesboro, forrest city , little rock, clarksdale Ms  tuck we got some barn burners this season got bay , east pointsett county , earle,  marked tree , an mountain home tourney  in the same stretch but we will get into hoops later lol go lions whip em an big e I just never can  understand your logic we whip'd yaw jr pats if it wasn't for the rain 40-0 yaw won SR were a small 2a school yaw are a mid 3a program anything in between yaw an Brinkley , marianna , Forrest city yaw keep an they lose an drop  lol we have 13 football 2a-6  title's yaw have 1 co championships lol were still king of the jungle yaw are ? Lol  now use your mouth on something worth while I haven't seen anything hardware d-1 players ect  lol an as far as yaw crowd we will have 3 times as many people for our Earle,  bay , marked tree, an epc hoop game an on yaw bus's will use that money on a new gym lol go jr lions whip Barton tonite 2-0

big E

You must have a man crush on me dude,once again your district titles mean absolutely nothing. Except to you cause you keep throwing them out there. Congratulations they mean absolutely nothing to me or anyone on here and after Friday you'll figure out that England will be the king of the jungle.

da greatest bigbaby

September 06, 2018, 08:26:45 pm #68 Last Edit: September 06, 2018, 08:56:32 pm by da greatest bigbaby
Thats fine big e our jr lions will win yaw 3a conference an our 2a-6 we whip'd 3a Barton  tonite 36-12 36-0 by the 3rd  lol an we will take the hoop 1 also later jr an sr high  lol I'm still not sure what your logic is your still lingering around here move on yaw got Marvell up next if they have enough players  lol  go lions congrats jr lions 2-0 o an ima say prolly 50-0  now jr lions over jr pats no storm  now this translates to 2019-2020 good whip'n for yaw noo mercy lol

MomaLion

Quote from: pick_DA_EAGLES on September 06, 2018, 07:16:02 am
You stay in your feelings on here.
lol says that man that is constantly having a hissy fit over whatever big baby says  ;D

MomaLion

MomaLion

Quote from: da greatest bigbaby on September 06, 2018, 08:26:45 pm
Thats fine big e our jr lions will win yaw 3a conference an our 2a-6 we whip'd 3a Barton  tonite 36-12 36-0 by the 3rd  lol an we will take the hoop 1 also later jr an sr high  lol I'm still not sure what your logic is your still lingering around here move on yaw got Marvell up next if they have enough players  lol  go lions congrats jr lions 2-0 o an ima say prolly 50-0  now jr lions over jr pats no storm  now this translates to 2019-2020 good whip'n for yaw noo mercy lol

Are Malik and Bonner gonna suit up now?

MomaLion

Quote from: da greatest bigbaby on September 06, 2018, 05:07:06 pm
Tuck the university of Texas is recruiting malik along with the guy from lr mills an pick the name of the team is the Arkansas-red they had a tourney in West Helena labor weekend the invite's were Jonesboro, forrest city , little rock, clarksdale Ms  tuck we got some barn burners this season got bay , east pointsett county , earle,  marked tree , an mountain home tourney  in the same stretch but we will get into hoops later lol go lions whip em an big e I just never can  understand your logic we whip'd yaw jr pats if it wasn't for the rain 40-0 yaw won SR were a small 2a school yaw are a mid 3a program anything in between yaw an Brinkley , marianna , Forrest city yaw keep an they lose an drop  lol we have 13 football 2a-6  title's yaw have 1 co championships lol were still king of the jungle yaw are ? Lol  now use your mouth on something worth while I haven't seen anything hardware d-1 players ect  lol an as far as yaw crowd we will have 3 times as many people for our Earle,  bay , marked tree, an epc hoop game an on yaw bus's will use that money on a new gym lol go jr lions whip Barton tonite 2-0

Also, Delta State has already offered Malik.

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Cartwright is being recruited by UAPB, Texas,Temple, ASU, and a small school out of Kentucky.

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: MomaLion on September 06, 2018, 11:25:52 pm
lol says that man that is constantly having a hissy fit over whatever big baby says  ;D

There is only a certain level of stupidity that is allowed.

da greatest bigbaby

Yeah  like I said they should'nt have  never let Palestine out the bottom half of the conference it use to be Palestine, Wheatley,  cotton plant , Gillett , hughes, altheimer ,parkin,  Elaine an Marvell ect 1-9 rotating @ the bottom while Barton , Harding academy, Carlisle , clarendon, hazen , Des arc rotated @ the top lol now he thinks he is on top of the world but in reality has only a piece of a championship to sho for his blah lol   pick an moma i think malik will play mid to high range bball the Texas area Texas tech , Baylor, tcu an play right away but would have 2 play @ the 2 not 3 position or he can go sec an come off the bench for a couple of years @ the 2 position like Todd day  it's his decision or ualr or asu instant shine 2 or 3 position  I'm sure all major schools in the area  will offer by January will have to see lol those are plan b schools moma uapb ,Delta st they prolly want  have a chance @ him lol

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: da greatest bigbaby on September 07, 2018, 09:27:09 am
Yeah  like I said they should'nt have  never let Palestine out the bottom half of the conference it use to be Palestine, Wheatley,  cotton plant , Gillett , hughes, altheimer ,parkin,  Elaine an Marvell ect 1-9 rotating @ the bottom while Barton , Harding academy, Carlisle , clarendon, hazen , Des arc rotated @ the top lol now he thinks he is on top of the world but in reality has only a piece of a championship to sho for his blah lol   pick an moma i think malik will play mid to high range bball the Texas area Texas tech , Baylor, tcu an play right away but would have 2 play @ the 2 not 3 position or he can go sec an come off the bench for a couple of years @ the 2 position like Todd day  it's his decision or ualr or asu instant shine 2 or 3 position  I'm sure all major schools in the area  will offer by January will have to see lol those are plan b schools moma uapb ,Delta st they prolly want  have a chance @ him lol

naw, he has the athletic ability and probably will still grow a little more, I think he will be a 3 at the next level.i figure UAPB has a better chance than delta state, and if he doesn't get a high d1 offer, they have a chance to land him.

big E

Quote from: da greatest bigbaby on September 07, 2018, 09:27:09 am
Nothing in your ramblings made any since, who is the they that let us out? Please explain that to me you retard. I remember a bunch of years that The mighty lions were at the bottom of the conference. So dont act like you have an Elite program going down there,  but if it makes you feel better to talk down on the rest of us go ahead retard. Just let us know how you feel after you get beat down for the 2nd week in a row.

Lions84

No Doubt Big E we stank it up since Hart left around 99-2000.

Bigditchlion

Lions84

Ctucker

Quote from: pick_DA_EAGLES on September 07, 2018, 07:24:15 am
Cartwright is being recruited by UAPB, Texas,Temple, ASU, and a small school out of Kentucky.
Thats awsome! I'd would go to Texas or Temple if I was him but surely more schools will get on him! Maybe UALR and Arkansas but I think Arkansas may be full!

MomaLion

MomaLion

Cheek

bigpound98

Will they this game on another date?

Cheek

Quote from: bigpound98 on September 08, 2018, 08:33:25 am
Will they this game on another date?

No,  we have an open date next week, but will try and pick up a game.

Lions84

Cheek

Quote from: Lions84 on September 08, 2018, 09:28:34 am
Sad they didn't play today!

I was standing by the Coaches when the game was called, and it was never discussed.

MomaLion

We really needed to play but the weather was terrible.

da greatest bigbaby

Yess moma we really needed the contact didn't get much during the summer camp with low numbers maybe mccrory will bring some thump soo we can get ready for conference an drum  Brinkley marianna marvell Carlisle Des arc them again lol  go lions

Cheek

Quote from: da greatest bigbaby on September 08, 2018, 09:57:32 pm
Yess moma we really needed the contact didn't get much during the summer camp with low numbers maybe mccrory will bring some thump soo we can get ready for conference an drum  Brinkley marianna marvell Carlisle Des arc them again lol  go lions

I guess England can consider ourselves lucky it rained, because we sure didn't want to get drummed.

da greatest bigbaby

Cheek yaw got drummed by Des arc we drummed them last year almost scored 50 lol soo yeah consider your self lucky lol an I ain't talking bout that 7 on 7 pass happy Palestine stuff all our secondary is in hoops we need the contact to wake em up lol

Cheek

Quote from: da greatest bigbaby on September 08, 2018, 11:57:04 pm
Cheek yaw got drummed by Des arc we drummed them last year almost scored 50 lol soo yeah consider your self lucky lol an I ain't talking bout that 7 on 7 pass happy Palestine stuff all our secondary is in hoops we need the contact to wake em up lol

Yes,  the rain was a blessing in more ways than one.

MomaLion

Quote from: Cheek on September 08, 2018, 10:56:08 pm
I guess England can consider ourselves lucky it rained, because we sure didn't want to get drummed.
We just needed the play time. You can't get better if you don't play.

Cheek

Quote from: MomaLion on September 09, 2018, 02:32:54 pm
We just needed the play time. You can't get better if you don't play.

Just Messing with Bigbaby,  I think you know how the game would have ended.

MomaLion

Quote from: Cheek on September 09, 2018, 03:18:15 pm
Just Messing with Bigbaby,  I think you know how the game would have ended.
I know you were...and you will not get me to admit to that lol.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas