• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Week 2 Clarendon @ England

Started by bigpound98, September 02, 2018, 09:45:14 am

Previous topic - Next topic

bigpound98

Purple lions looked better this week and will be looking for win number 2 against the red lions Friday night

bigworm

If big baby suits up it will be a long night for my purple lions. If hes out we get the dub.

da greatest bigbaby

September 02, 2018, 12:51:04 pm #2 Last Edit: September 02, 2018, 07:23:28 pm by da greatest bigbaby
I wish I could we would whip yaw by 30 lol but w/o our 4 or 5 studs not playing this season due to hoops don't expect anything spectacular lol  we made Palestine/Wheatley look good but their not lol but now on the flip side if a couple of the younger guys step up early we might have a chance lol  still unproven but we will show up Friday an play with what we got

big E

Oh now you make excuses when you should have known all along but you kept running your trap. You 5alked smack to Des Arc , Brinkley and Earle oh and us . You said yall would only lose 2 games . Those were your words we all seen it. Looks like you will only win 1 game. But hey we weren't any good so a good team will probably hang 80 on your bend and break defense. This is not directed to the kids they played hard, its directed to you . You talked all that smack and you had to know that your mouth was writing checks your @$$ couldn't cash.

Wildcatalumni21

England by 40 and that's only if they call off the onslaught!

da greatest bigbaby

Noo yaw wasn't big e I was their yaw wouldn't have done all that pass'n on our secondary if malik an our jr point guard Bonner an the other guys that went to the AAU hoops championships were their lol an yaw noo this an yaw were little just  had way more depth 3a status lol an i don't lie we would've went bout 7-3 with all our guys play'n just found out they were not play'n Friday  but anywhoo we have moved on see England vs Clarendon lol  England don't pass  soo we do have  a chance an idk noo bout yaw whip'n us by 40 yaw dont have any speed depth or time to put up more than 28  points if that  an besides yaw are 2a status lol worm I'm not saying we gonna hang 40 on yaw I'm saying if we can keep it close we have a chance

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: da greatest bigbaby on September 02, 2018, 08:10:45 pm
Noo yaw wasn't big e I was their yaw wouldn't have done all that pass'n on our secondary if malik an our jr point guard Bonner an the other guys that went to the AAU hoops championships were their lol an yaw noo this an yaw were little just  had way more depth 3a status lol an i don't lie we would've went bout 7-3 with all our guys play'n just found out they were not play'n Friday  but anywhoo we have moved on see England vs Clarendon lol  England don't pass  soo we do have  a chance an idk noo bout yaw whip'n us by 40 yaw dont have any speed depth or time to put up more than 28  points if that  an besides yaw are 2a status lol worm I'm not saying we gonna hang 40 on yaw I'm saying if we can keep it close we have a chance

You must watch a lot of film of Clarendons opponents to know that England doesnt pass the ball. 🙄

Wildcatalumni21

Quote from: da greatest bigbaby on September 02, 2018, 08:10:45 pm
Are we really talking about basketball?? Who cares!!!!

bigworm

I think he was just saying that a few of their kids chose to not play football because they are focusing on roundball. I never understand why ya cant do both.

da greatest bigbaby

He read it rite worm Everytime you mentioned hoops they get all uptight lol now some guy said England were gonna whip us by  40 in football I told him their isn't enough time in a game  way  too slow lol yeah worm I wish they would play both sports but the lions wanna win the 2a hoop state title

big E

Baby you knew before Friday those kids were out , they weren't at fair for the scrimmage. So you may not lie but you sure do stretch the truth.

da greatest bigbaby

Noo I didn't big e an I was not @ the LR fair scrimmage either now I was @ the Palestine game an got to talk to the players after the game an they said a few of the more athletic guys  were not playing this season an that they needed them in the secondary ect an one was a all conference QB the guy playing qb now would've been a receiver an they also  said they were playing AAU ball an getting ready to whip you guys an win the 2a state hoops title end quote lol  an I told em that's fine they just want be able to hang with the larger schools that pass an got more depth  but now the slower power run oriented schools they would be fine once the season got rolling an the new fill in guys got in shape an got comfortable the other schools would be wind less then an unable to keep up with us then  lol  an we should get a playoff spot again  an whip Carlisle Des arc marianna Brinkley Marvell by then an get 3rd place  5-2 conference

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: da greatest bigbaby on September 03, 2018, 07:55:40 am
Noo I didn't big e an I was not @ the LR fair scrimmage either now I was @ the Palestine game an got to talk to the players after the game an they said a few of the more athletic guys  were not playing this season an that they needed them in the secondary ect an one was a all conference QB the guy playing qb now would've been a receiver an they also  said they were playing AAU ball an getting ready to whip you guys an win the 2a state hoops title end quote lol  an I told em that's fine they just want be able to hang with the larger schools that pass an got more depth  but now the slower power run oriented schools they would be fine once the season got rolling an the new fill in guys got in shape an got comfortable the other schools would be wind less then an unable to keep up with us then  lol  an we should get a playoff spot again  an whip Carlisle Des arc marianna Brinkley Marvell by then an get 3rd place  5-2 conference

playing AAU basketball? still? pretty sure that is over with for the year. that's kinda like England not passing the ball, more of you talking out of your backside blowhole.

Wildcatalumni21

Pick y'all might as well just go ahead and forfeit against Clarendon the way he talks 😂

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: Wildcatalumni21 on September 03, 2018, 10:15:14 am
Pick y'all might as well just go ahead and forfeit against Clarendon the way he talks 😂

yea, we are scared. I mean they did beat us last year, our worst season in YEARS.

big E

Man the way you talk we all thought you were the expert on all things Clarendon.

big E

And by the way your not strong enough up front to hang with anyone that lines up and runs at you.

da greatest bigbaby

Didn't mean to spook yaw pick but that's just the normal routine here lol I was hoping they could come out early an win a couple non conference games before the 4th week 1st conference game vs Brinkley whip them again get that win taste in their mouth an do what they did last year an  yaw do noo our sophomores whip'd England last season ok now they may be ready who kno's an pick they are playing aau hoops somewhere yaw just don't noo about it lol did yaw think they were just sitting around an 1 of the players did say that an he wasn't to enthusiastic about it either but did mention fo a quick development of the young team players to help out we still have 3 or 4 guys that can start for any 2a-6 team @ RB ,lb, de, ol lol now pick yaw whip'd England an england whip'd mccrory the only thing that tells me is non factor mccrory is down soo yeah be worried 4th again  lol

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: da greatest bigbaby on September 03, 2018, 11:46:05 am
Didn't mean to spook yaw pick but that's just the normal routine here lol I was hoping they could come out early an win a couple non conference games before the 4th week 1st conference game vs Brinkley whip them again get that win taste in their mouth an do what they did last year an  yaw do noo our sophomores whip'd England last season ok now they may be ready who kno's an pick they are playing aau hoops somewhere yaw just don't noo about it lol did yaw think they were just sitting around an 1 of the players did say that an he wasn't to enthusiastic about it either but did mention fo a quick development of the young team players to help out we still have 3 or 4 guys that can start for any 2a-6 team @ RB ,lb, de, ol lol now pick yaw whip'd England an england whip'd mccrory the only thing that tells me is non factor mccrory is down soo yeah be worried 4th again  lol

we have a bye next week, we could go ahead and beat yall then if you like.

da greatest bigbaby

September 03, 2018, 12:27:13 pm #19 Last Edit: September 03, 2018, 12:35:49 pm by da greatest bigbaby
Just missed your post big e lol anywhoo you noo the routine also what was it just 14-7 before I guess they shut it down again lol i mean drove it right down yaw little 3a throat an scored  lol then after that 2nd half yaw got airborne an cocky how many did you count for us on the sidelines vs non conference Palestine ok lol if we were to play yaw like the 5th or 6th game I bet it would be close OK lol  an o yeah I'm soo sure Brinkley , marrianna , Marvell ,Des arc , an Carlisle will drive it down the field don't fo get yaw were passing lol

purpleswag

brown2010

jbtiger73

Big baby, why you counting us as a easy win already?

da greatest bigbaby

1st conference game an they expect to whip yaw @ Clarendon rivalry ect an noo 1 said anything different JBtiger lol I noo yaw whip'd corn'n but they haven't won a game n 3 season's

MomaLion

Quote from: Wildcatalumni21 on September 02, 2018, 08:31:03 pm
Are we really talking about basketball?? Who cares!!!!
Teams that are good at basketball care lol...but he was only saying that some of our best are not playing due to AAU commitments...it's a pertinent piece of information.

MomaLion

Quote from: bigworm on September 02, 2018, 11:28:26 pm
I think he was just saying that a few of their kids chose to not play football because they are focusing on roundball. I never understand why ya cant do both.
I can see it both ways.  I love to see them play both, however after seeing one of our best athletes permanently benched with a leg injury, I can see that they would be more cautious...especially if they are hoping for a basketball scholarship.

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: MomaLion on September 04, 2018, 02:37:06 am
I can see it both ways.  I love to see them play both, however after seeing one of our best athletes permanently benched with a leg injury, I can see that they would be more cautious...especially if they are hoping for a basketball scholarship.

The best athlete to come through Clarendon since Cedric, played both, heck he may have been a better "athlete".

Ctucker

Quote from: da greatest bigbaby on September 03, 2018, 10:42:33 pm
1st conference game an they expect to whip yaw @ Clarendon rivalry ect an noo 1 said anything different JBtiger lol I noo yaw whip'd corn'n but they haven't won a game n 3 season's

Is it legal to play AAU ball during school year thought you couldn't play til after State tourney once school started?

i40traveler

I thought this was going to be the year Clarendon put it all together.  Looks like I could be wrong.  I like England by 2 touchdowns.

Lions84

Pick_DA_EAGLES

ctucker, you cant play once basketball season starts.

justafan13

Meaningful AAU is over at the end of July with the biggest showcase and the nationals...lots of people talk about AAU that aren't part of sanctioned AAU.

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: justafan13 on September 04, 2018, 12:39:38 pm
Meaningful AAU is over at the end of July with the biggest showcase and the nationals...lots of people talk about AAU that aren't part of sanctioned AAU.

yes but you can still play, as long as its not high school season.

purpleswag

Quote from: pick_DA_EAGLES on September 04, 2018, 06:59:05 am
The best athlete to come through Clarendon since Cedric, played both, heck he may have been a better "athlete".

got that right

Pick_DA_EAGLES

jbtiger73

I feel like this is gonna be a trend whenever the red lions get beat in games this season. Bigbaby is gonna keep bringing up AAU in October. They might beat us. They might not. Im just saying. But calling us out for doing what we're supposed to do, which is beat a team that has now lost 33 straight games. We're nowhere near the best. But it's definitely not gonna be as easy to keep the cup as bigbaby makes it out to be. Just worry about Friday before you start counting wins.

da greatest bigbaby

An noo JB I want be make"n  up any excuses for the lions in the conference they expect to whip yaw in 3 weeks lol where you get that from I didn't say anything bout loose'n to Brinkley now if you want a friendly wager bring it on ok lol I was just letting them other guys noo what happen this year an pick took the aau hoop stuff an ran with it prolly 30-3 state hoop champs an whip your wcc boys again by 30 lol an that other team yaw have overated all the time Sloan  lol but yeah traveler  this want be the break out year it was suppose to its still early tho but I doubt it with that many guys not footballin  an JB that doesn't change yaw whip'n  Des arc Carlisle ect it only affects the earle matchup tho in the 2a-6  we may get 3rd now in the conference lol

jbtiger73

No offence, but third in conference in what? Not after what I seen last Friday night. I was there.

big E

I wanted a friendly wager and you chickened out on that . Tell you what I'll take some action on yall and Brinkley,  name your price loud mouth.

Lions84

We are going to get beat again cause too many boys at CHS are play Basketball only.

Ctucker

Quote from: pick_DA_EAGLES on September 04, 2018, 09:23:56 am
ctucker, you cant play once basketball season starts.
ok knew it was something like that!

big E

September 04, 2018, 03:51:43 pm #41 Last Edit: September 04, 2018, 03:53:28 pm by big E
Quote from: jbtiger73 on September 04, 2018, 02:29:09 pm
No offence, but third in conference in what? Not after what I seen last Friday night. I was there.
kinda what I was thinking jb  other than one 20 yard run after a fumble deep in yalls end you had absolutely no offence. Your qb got mauled all night , I don't think yall even had positive yards on offence,  I looked up several times and it was 2nd and 30 or 3rd and 45 and yall didn't have one holding call all night. So that means you were going the wrong way all night long.

da greatest bigbaby

Yaw act like we're the only team that got drummed opening nite lonoke drummed Carlisle 37-0 hwh drummed earle 38-18 come on were gonna bounce back lol or is it the November stuff yaw worried bout lol now I can throw a marble in coke can find from 10 yards away lol an once again big e I was their an it was 14-7 then they shut it down on 3a non conference Palestine 2nd half  noo 1 got hurt or broke a leg come on

big E

So do you wanna bet on the Brinkley game or what? If so I'm your huckleberry.

da greatest bigbaby

Don't worry bout a wager on the Clarendon Lions vs Brinkley game you wouldn't be their anyways lol an besides we got  clarendon lions vs the England lions this week

MomaLion

Quote from: pick_DA_EAGLES on September 04, 2018, 06:59:05 am

I said "one of our best" and you never saw him compete because he was injured early in the season against PW...he was a sophomore at that time.

MomaLion

Quote from: big E on September 04, 2018, 02:48:39 pm
I wanted a friendly wager and you chickened out on that . Tell you what I'll take some action on yall and Brinkley,  name your price loud mouth.
You'd lose that bet Big E...these kids turn it up against Brinkley just like in any rivalry.

MomaLion

Well, it certainly doesn't help our kids when alumni are betting against us.  I may personally believe that we will lose a certain game, but I certainly would never post it where those kids can see it.  If they go into the game mentally defeated, they might as well not play at all.
As for the topic of this thread...I believe we will do ok against the England Lions.  We may win, we may not, but it'll be a lot closer than y'all are giving them credit.

jbtiger73

So you think y'all are the only ones that would turn up for it?

MomaLion

Nope, didn't say that.  I just believe that we will win.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas