• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Warren vs Stuttgart. Let’s get it started!

Started by AirWarren, August 31, 2018, 10:41:35 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

KASH dba The Lumberjack

So Warren was inside the 10 three times in the 1st quarter, came away with 10 points then the game was called at 10-0. If the game had been played in it's entirety, the Jacks would have won 40-0 therefore invoking the Sportsmanship rule.

cuckoobird

Lumberjackfan1978

We only had 9 but I think if it would of went the whole game we would of put up between 30 and 40 points and got the victory

cuckoobird

Possibly but I'm sure we would have scored too. More than once

Lumberjackfan1978

September 08, 2018, 10:36:40 pm #154 Last Edit: September 08, 2018, 10:42:12 pm by Lumberjackfan1978
Quote from: cuckoobird on September 08, 2018, 10:26:33 pm
Possibly but I'm sure we would have scored too. More than once
oh yeah no doubt it would have been a nail bitter for sure I think

STUNNA

Big Fan

Quote from: cuckoobird on September 07, 2018, 11:13:07 pm
My wife already has one and I don’t drink
This will probably be a good season to start.

HeberFan

Stuttgart is a very good team. Warren is better.

More interesting is how much SMACK is being talked by Batesville Southside fans per their upcoming game with Stuttgart. Not smart to make the Ricecakes angry!

KASH dba The Lumberjack

Quote from: HeberFan on September 10, 2018, 09:50:21 am
Stuttgart is a very good team. Warren is better.

More interesting is how much SMACK is being talked by Batesville Southside fans per their upcoming game with Stuttgart. Not smart to make the Ricecakes angry!
Stuttgart is an average team. Warren is slightly better. You can't have a loss to Dewitt a be considered good. Warren can't be resting on the fact we had a lead, only had 9pts with 3 trips to the red zone.

HeberFan

SUGARTOWN

Disappointed that the rain didn't stay away Friday night, now the Birds have essentially 2 weeks off before conference play. Plenty of time for some injuries to heal up but a long time between games.

Gray lizard

This game makes me feel like someone took my candy bar.

Coltfan2005

Gray lizard

SUGARTOWN

Why is it that you can't just buy a "regular" size candy bar anymore? They're all "giant" size or it's 2 bars in one package. I usually don't need that much chocolate at once.

Coltfan2005

Quote from: SUGARTOWN on September 10, 2018, 02:13:02 pm
Why is it that you can't just buy a "regular" size candy bar anymore? They're all "giant" size or it's 2 bars in one package. I usually don't need that much chocolate at once.

It's all a scam started by the AAA.

SUGARTOWN

Quote from: Coltfan2005 on September 11, 2018, 11:37:28 am
It's all a scam started by the AAA.

That's what this thread was missing. Something about the AAA and money.

KASH dba The Lumberjack

Quote from: SUGARTOWN on September 11, 2018, 12:21:36 pm
That's what this thread was missing. Something about the AAA and money.
That conspiracy is more believable than the Ricebirds beating the Jacks...

SUGARTOWN

Quote from: KASH dba The Lumberjack on September 11, 2018, 01:11:37 pm
That conspiracy is more believable than the Ricebirds beating the Jacks...

Not too worried, you guys won't have Burks forever.

AirWarren

Quote from: SUGARTOWN on September 11, 2018, 01:16:11 pm

Lol.

They said that about Bret smith.

KASH dba The Lumberjack

Quote from: SUGARTOWN on September 11, 2018, 01:16:11 pm
True, but good luck having a team like '12. It takes a great Birds team to beat a mediocre Jacks team.

SUGARTOWN

Quote from: KASH dba The Lumberjack on September 11, 2018, 01:22:31 pm
True, but good luck having a team like '12. It takes a great Birds team to beat a mediocre Jacks team.

Lol. Y'all didn't think that team was mediocre at the time though.

KASH dba The Lumberjack

Quote from: SUGARTOWN on September 11, 2018, 01:23:37 pm
Lol. Y'all didn't think that team was mediocre at the time though.
True, used youth as an excuse. Lol

HeberFan

Nobody from Stuttgart or Warren needs to trash talk. Both teams are good enough to show their stuff on the field.

phdefense

Quote from: HeberFan on September 11, 2018, 02:26:14 pm
Nobody from Stuttgart or Warren needs to trash talk. Both teams are good enough to show their stuff on the field.
+1

KASH dba The Lumberjack

Quote from: HeberFan on September 11, 2018, 02:26:14 pm
Not talking trash, friendly banter. I've said for the last few years that the Stuttgart games always scares me. Said several times, they were the only team that could have beat us in '16.

cuckoobird

Thatoneguy2

Quote from: AirWarren on September 11, 2018, 01:19:44 pm
Lol.

They said that about Bret smith.

Warren is going to go 3-7. They have lost alot of talent and their caching staff cant train young talent good enough to be competitive. Treylon burks will be a let down this year and not perform. He will have his scholarship revoked due to lack of productivity. Warren will have a rough year and be a let down to the community. 

HeberFan

Quote from: Thatoneguy2 on September 13, 2018, 11:37:57 am
Warren is going to go 3-7. They have lost alot of talent and their caching staff cant train young talent good enough to be competitive. Treylon burks will be a let down this year and not perform. He will have his scholarship revoked due to lack of productivity. Warren will have a rough year and be a let down to the community.

Just say no to crystal meth....

AirWarren

Quote from: Thatoneguy2 on September 13, 2018, 11:37:57 am

HeberFan

Warren would only go 3-7 if they played the smaller colleges in Arkansas.

Thatoneguy2

Quote from: HeberFan on September 13, 2018, 01:01:48 pm
Warren would only go 3-7 if they played the smaller colleges in Arkansas.

This is not true do research before talking

Coltfan2005

To be really good at trolling you have to give the appearance of being somewhat knowledgeable. You are failing miserably...kind of like the Green Forrest football team!

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas