• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Clarendon vs PW

Started by Lions84, August 27, 2018, 10:49:13 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Who wins this weeks matchup

Lions
7 (26.9%)
Pats
12 (46.2%)
Skeeters
7 (26.9%)

Total Members Voted: 26

Voting closed: September 01, 2018, 10:49:13 am

Mactown on Top

Doubt those jr lions could beat mccrorys jr high

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: Ctucker on September 14, 2018, 05:57:16 pm
How many schools in 2a have not consolidated in the last 60 years?WCC and who else just wondering!

Des Arc has not.

da greatest bigbaby

Pick that's something yaw would say after we whip'd yaw obviously jr lion's 2a-6 district champs an hoops lol an Mac unfortunately we don't play the jr jags but pick we gotta whip hazen an Earle soo yaw think'n undefeated also against the rest  thx lol who got next pick yaw running the flex option against our athletes an speed lol

Ctucker

MomaLion

It depends on how you look at it. Technically Clarendon hasn't consolidated since we were in good standing and was forced by the state to take Holly Grove... now, that being said,  had we not annexed with Holly Grove we most likely would be looking at consolidating until they changed the rules to allow small schools in good standing to remain open.
Schools like WCC and PW benefit from kids transferring out of the large area schools to these smaller schools. We have gotten some kids from Stuttgart but have also lost some there.

Ctucker

Quote from: MomaLion on September 14, 2018, 11:43:26 pm
It depends on how you look at it. Technically Clarendon hasn't consolidated since we were in good standing and was forced by the state to take Holly Grove... now, that being said,  had we not annexed with Holly Grove we most likely would be looking at consolidating until they changed the rules to allow small schools in good standing to remain open.
Schools like WCC and PW benefit from kids transferring out of the large area schools to these smaller schools. We have gotten some kids from Stuttgart but have also lost some there.
well I was just wandering didn't want to make a deal out of it! But you have no ideal what you're talking about! WCC might have 10 transfers from bigger schools in the last 10 years!  I don't know what PW benefits from but we don't benefit from that! We do not have football and never have had!

Ctucker

I'm sorry yalls so mistreated! But learn facts before you comment!

Ctucker

And before you say I don't know what I'm talking about my wife is secretary and my Aunt was Superintendent there just 2 years ago! She retired!

big E

Pw absolutely benefits from the areas around us . And we take all we can every year because in today's world only the strong survive and if your not growing th err n you are dying.

HorseFeathers

P/W definitely bucking the trend for small schools in the delta...

Ctucker

Quote from: big E on September 15, 2018, 12:55:05 pm
Pw absolutely benefits from the areas around us . And we take all we can every year because in today's world only the strong survive and if your not growing th err n you are dying.
Thats great for PW! I wish we would get a bunch too but it's just not the case!

MomaLion

Quote from: Ctucker on September 15, 2018, 11:13:32 am
well I was just wandering didn't want to make a deal out of it! But you have no ideal what you're talking about! WCC might have 10 transfers from bigger schools in the last 10 years!  I don't know what PW benefits from but we don't benefit from that! We do not have football and never have had!
No need to get defensive,  geez. Nobody accused you of any wrong doing lol.

MomaLion

Quote from: big E on September 15, 2018, 12:55:05 pm
And there's nothing wrong with that. Y'all are just going with the rules set forth.
Tucker is pmsing or something... acting like I accused them of something.

Missco

A lot of schools in the delta have benefitted from school choice. Manila, Palestine, McCrory,Rivercrest, Armorel, and DeWitt. It has made it necessary for schools to rethink how they operate.

MomaLion

Which is exactly what we've done in becoming a School of Innovation. We recognize that kids learn in different ways... also giving kids the opportunity to not only take free college classes but the ability to have enough credits to graduate high school with an Associates Degree.

Ctucker

Quote from: MomaLion on September 15, 2018, 02:58:42 pm
No need to get defensive,  geez. Nobody accused you of any wrong doing lol.
wasnt being defensive just telling you how it is here because apparently you had no ideal!

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas