• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Osceola Seminoles

Started by 501Arkansas, August 25, 2018, 05:19:36 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

biglion1985

Always quick to jump to conclusion find out the info first that's what I always say

501Arkansas

Quote from: biglion1985 on November 30, 2018, 02:45:31 pm
Always quick to jump to conclusion find out the info first that's what I always say
Exactly smh

Nature Boy

Quote from: Coach79 on November 30, 2018, 11:31:07 am
Will Osceola be short a player?  Heard one got arrested and did not figure Coach Hooks would let him play.

since you know everything....which player?

Jimbo Morphis

Quote from: Nature Boy on November 30, 2018, 04:08:10 pm
Nuh uh. You'll get bant.

ISU7

Quote from: Coach79 on November 30, 2018, 12:48:59 pm
Hard to believe.  I thought Hooks was a disciplinarian and was making the kids do the right things on and off the field.  Sounded good anyway. Some things never change.
It's the semifinals of the playoffs itll take an act of congress not to play this young man 🤣🤣

Coach79

November 30, 2018, 06:07:11 pm #205 Last Edit: November 30, 2018, 06:09:10 pm by Coach79
Quote from: Nature Boy on November 30, 2018, 04:08:10 pm
I would never say a kids name.  Just asking a simple question. If I knew everything I wouldn’t have a need to ask a question.

Sick Dog

Thats why Osceola will always be Osceola. Hooks will not be there after next year anyway so why try to win now? Decisions like that are tough but if your in it for the long run you can't allow things like this to set the program back and tear down what is trying to be built.

The Voice Seminole Nation

Quote from: Sick Dog on November 30, 2018, 08:28:34 pm
Thats why Osceola will always be Osceola. Hooks will not be there after next year anyway so why try to win now? Decisions like that are tough but if your in it for the long run you can't allow things like this to set the program back and tear down what is trying to be built.

Hooks is not going anywhere after this year.  Hooks is building a dynasty at Osceola.  As far as the player goes that is suppose to be in trouble, in the words of President Donald J. Trump, don't believe in fake news!!!!  Hooks puts up with no mess, 2 straight state semi-finals in 2 years at Osceola shows what kind of coach Hooks really is!!!!

501Arkansas

You sound stupid

Coach79

I don't think you sound stupid.  Believe me this is not fake news.

Sick Dog

ISU7

Quote from: 501Arkansas on November 30, 2018, 09:10:07 pm
You sound stupid
Lol I thought I was the only one confused reading that.😂🤣💯

501Arkansas

Quote from: ISU7 on November 30, 2018, 09:15:30 pm
Lol I thought I was the only one confused reading that.😂🤣💯
Dumbest post I have read on fearless Friday

Sick Dog

Dynasty at Osceola? That does not just sound STUPID it is STUPID!!! Win something first bro before talking that noise. Heck even play for something then talk.

Sick Dog

I forgot.....You was talking about basketball right? My bad bro. Now that is possible.

ISU7

Quote from: Sick Dog on November 30, 2018, 09:47:41 pm
Dynasty at Osceola? That does not just sound STUPID it is STUPID!!! Win something first bro before talking that noise. Heck even play for something then talk.
Its been 21 years but they say the streak will end this season.

sprained ankle

Do they allow alcohol at the stadium?

Jimbo Morphis

Quote from: sprained ankle on December 01, 2018, 12:27:26 am
Do they allow alcohol at the stadium?
Yes, but it has to be in an ice chest.

biglion1985

This sounds like my kinda game who has the alcohol lol 😂😂😂

sprained ankle

Quote from: Oldman on December 01, 2018, 02:51:10 am
Yes, but it has to be in an ice chest.
Do you have to keep use a cup?

Jimbo Morphis

ISU7

Quote from: Oldman on December 01, 2018, 08:14:03 am
Nope just yell Dilly Dilly
Lol you gone get him locked up 😂🤣 OM are you coming tonight.

Jimbo Morphis

Quote from: ISU7 on December 01, 2018, 08:51:55 am
Lol you gone get him locked up 😂🤣 OM are you coming tonight.
Nope but I'll watch the Winner I'm tv from my camp next week.

501Arkansas

Seminoles will not play the Rivercrest Colts this season. Rivercrest has cancelled the remaining game on the two year contract between Osceola vs Rivercrest. Osceola has replaced Rivercrest with 5a Valley View. Osceola vs Valley View will be Tuesday August 26th at Arkansas State University's Centennial Bank Stadium.

Jimbo Morphis

Quote from: 501Arkansas on April 17, 2019, 09:45:24 pm
Seminoles will not play the Rivercrest Colts this season. Rivercrest has cancelled the remaining game on the two year contract between Osceola vs Rivercrest. Osceola has replaced Rivercrest with 5a Valley View. Osceola vs Valley View will be Tuesday August 26th at Arkansas State University's Centennial Bank Stadium.
Wow, how many years in a row have y'all played each other?

501Arkansas

Quote from: Oldman on April 18, 2019, 06:36:42 am
Wow, how many years in a row have y'all played each other?
I know it's well over 20+ years. It's a game both schools looks forward to every year. Kids from both schools are hurt by this.

OB11

Quote from: 501Arkansas on April 18, 2019, 09:52:22 am
I know it's well over 20+ years. It's a game both schools looks forward to every year. Kids from both schools are hurt by this.

This is debatable. If I was an administrator at either school I would hate playing this game every year. Not just this rivalry game in particular but any two rivals in general. Emotions are high and things usually get heated regardless of the outcome. So I can see admin wanting to avoid that altogether.

Players may be a little upset about it. And that's understandable.

threepeoplematter

Quote from: 501Arkansas on April 18, 2019, 09:52:22 am
I hate to see rival games end.

Jimbo Morphis

Will hurt Noles's recruiting.

OB11

Quote from: Oldman on April 20, 2019, 11:55:03 am
Will hurt Noles's recruiting.

Won't be able to scout in person any more. Will have to rely on film.  ::)

Missco

Basically, a chicken #### move by Rivercrest

ISU7

ISU7

Quote from: Missco on April 20, 2019, 12:45:53 pm
Basically, a chicken #### move by Rivercrest
::) Lol too funny. ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D The move was made last season remember. ;D ;D ;D ;D

Missco

ISU7

April 22, 2019, 09:06:26 am #234 Last Edit: April 22, 2019, 09:12:03 am by ISU7
Quote from: Missco on April 22, 2019, 08:50:05 am
😁😁😁🤪🤪.
;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
#GO PIRATES 2019

Missco

Rivercrest loves all the school choice kids they get from Osceola but swells up if an athlete leaves. I am sure over time more and more Luxora kids will end up at Osceola.

Rick Swines

Valley View
Blytheville
Gosnell

Will be one of the tougher non con in 3A.  It will be a challenge for the noles to go 3-0.

ISU7

Quote from: Missco on April 22, 2019, 09:12:45 am
Rivercrest loves all the school choice kids they get from Osceola but swells up if an athlete leaves. I am sure over time more and more Luxora kids will end up at Osceola.
Not ;D  lol Crest didn't go after any Osceola athletes, as you saw it really didn't matter. Crest use their own players to win the 2017 3A state championship against the same team the Noles lost to in the semifinals. By the way with my nephew graduating from Crest this year, my full attention the next two season will be on my son at Gosnell this season. Good luck to the Noles this upcoming season hopefully they can redeem themselves if they happen too make it back to WMS ;) 8)

Rick Swines

How is it going in gosnell?

Missco

I am talking about school choice kid's in general not necessarily athletes. I hear all the player's love the new coach.

ISU7

Quote from: Missco on April 22, 2019, 04:34:16 pm
I am talking about school choice kid's in general not necessarily athletes. I hear all the player's love the new coach.
Yes sir they do.

501Arkansas

Luxora7

this is not the first time the Rivercrest-Osceola series has taken a hiatus.....

ISU7

Quote from: Luxora7 on April 27, 2019, 09:28:31 am
this is not the first time the Rivercrest-Osceola series has taken a hiatus.....
Yep the Noles had the last nine years too beat Crest so Noles fan can quit saying Crest is scared, some  even have  the nerves to say at least we made it to WMS which to me was too funny. Didn't   RC make it the year b4 playing in the same conference as Osc but won it all Lol. Ridiculous. I mean come on, a Crest state champion from the previous year lead them to the State finals, but the outcome was a very big different.  Noles fans cheer for the team to win so they can have bragging rights but if they lose MY GOODNESS here comes the world record in excuses.

501Arkansas

Quote from: ISU7 on May 01, 2019, 08:43:50 am
Yep the Noles had the last nine years too beat Crest so Noles fan can quit saying Crest is scared, some  even have  the nerves to say at least we made it to WMS which to me was too funny. Didn't   RC make it the year b4 playing in the same conference as Osc but won it all Lol. Ridiculous. I mean come on, a Crest state champion from the previous year lead them to the State finals, but the outcome was a very big different.  Noles fans cheer for the team to win so they can have bragging rights but if they lose MY GOODNESS here comes the world record in excuses.
Okay Gosnell fan lol

501Arkansas

Seminoles QB Kam Turner will be transferring back to Rivercrest. Wish nothing but the best for that young man. The kid is a beast. Go eat up Killa Kam. I enjoyed the year at Osceola

zebrafan

Quote from: 501Arkansas on May 10, 2019, 09:23:17 am
Seminoles QB Kam Turner will be transferring back to Rivercrest. Wish nothing but the best for that young man. The kid is a beast. Go eat up Killa Kam. I enjoyed the year at Osceola
Who will replace him? That's a huge loss no!?

501Arkansas

Quote from: zebrafan on May 10, 2019, 10:04:12 am
Who will replace him? That's a huge loss no!?
Got a jr high qb Name Anthony Harris who had a great year in jr high and mj Vance played qb some last year. He started a game or two last year and did pretty good. We have some big shoes to fill. Still expect another great year

Leo Marvin

Quote from: 501Arkansas on May 10, 2019, 09:23:17 am

He is a great player.  He's a playmaker.  Tough loss for the Seminoles

501Arkansas

Quote from: Leo Marvin on May 10, 2019, 11:12:45 pm
He is a great player.  He's a playmaker.  Tough loss for the Seminoles
Yes he is for sure but we'll be fine

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas