• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Marked Tree 26-0

Started by wctobar, February 21, 2018, 05:09:18 am

Previous topic - Next topic

mtindian42

Quote from: Dogg on February 24, 2018, 12:06:20 pm
Hurts to say that doesn't it
no cause we have by far... the better coach!

Dogg

She is a very good coach and so is Murray

bearbacker52

realisticly when you have a coach the continues to win when there is not much talent, then that coach must be recognized

Mr. Trill

The name of this thread should be changed

BigLion10

NEark tigers

Quote from: mtindian42 on February 24, 2018, 11:58:48 am
lol. Naw on second thought I think we want to keep her! She is 2-0 this season against murry! 💪 if Wilburn had the talent murry has had she would have 50 rings! But you only have 9? Hum?🤔
Regional Champion on your floor > Third-place winner

mtindian42

Quote from: NEark tigers on February 25, 2018, 10:58:17 am
Regional Champion on your floor > Third-place winner
good for you! You want a cookie or something? 😂🤣🤣😂

MT Legend

Quote from: mtindian42 on February 25, 2018, 11:25:12 am
good for you! You want a cookie or something? 😂🤣🤣😂
😂🤣🤣😂 you ain't have to do em like that 42. Still straight gold though.

Dogg

42 haven't heard from you in a few days

Dogg

Quote from: mtindian42 on February 24, 2018, 11:58:48 am
lol. Naw on second thought I think we want to keep her! She is 2-0 this season against murry! 💪 if Wilburn had the talent murry has had she would have 50 rings! But you only have 9? Hum?🤔
2-0 when it doesn't matter
0-2 when it does matter
🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆

Dogg

Quote from: mtindian42 on February 23, 2018, 10:25:14 pm
Best thing that could of happen to MT I been waiting to say this someone take a match to the streak. We got bigger fish to fry. MT done beat Earle twice nothing else to prove in beating them a 3rd time...take this time to rest and go get the whole thing...we just getting started lol...quest for 3 starts now!
Quest denied!! At least 42 you could be a good sport and Congradulate the Naton on winning the title.

NEark tigers

#10XWC

Seems to me the only rings that MT will get will be the onion rings from SONIC.....

bbfan89

Seems like nobody likes MT. Wonder why?

BigLion10

Wctober sure has been MIA since this post

MT Legend

Quote from: Dogg on March 10, 2018, 10:39:39 am
Quest denied!! At least 42 you could be a good sport and Congradulate the Naton on winning the title.
ill do that for him lol. Cause you will be waiting awhile for 42 to congratulate Earle or Epc.i beat him in goldfish once and he didn't talk to me till the next year.😅 he is most definitely a sore loser.

MT Legend

Quote from: bbfan89 on March 10, 2018, 12:48:55 pm
Seems like nobody likes MT. Wonder why?
we always been the villain.that's how we like it though.

MT Legend

Quote from: NEark tigers on March 10, 2018, 11:11:59 am
#10XWC

Seems to me the only rings that MT will get will be the onion rings from SONIC.....
this ain't cool bruh. You do know these kids read these boards right? By the way how many banners have you helped hang in the dog pound? I got 1 to my credit so enjoy your onion rings as well.🤷🏾‍♂️

BigLion10

I've always said keep your kids off here if they can't take the heat

MT Legend

Quote from: BigLion10 on March 10, 2018, 01:55:22 pm
I've always said keep your kids off here if they can't take the heat
i have to disagree with this. Cause the kids are the reason this site exist.bashing them and their confidence is not cool. We should uplift our youth and encourage them because Sports will one day be over. Then they go into the real world we as adults need to be the example now so they know how to conduct themselves when they are in our roles.

BigLion10

This site is for us recliner coaches to talk about upcoming games and reflect not for the kiddos

MT Legend

Quote from: BigLion10 on March 10, 2018, 02:30:00 pm
This site is for us recliner coaches to talk about upcoming games and reflect not for the kiddos
and who are the recliner coaches reflecting on if not the kids?

Dogg

Quote from: MT Legend on March 10, 2018, 01:20:47 pm
ill do that for him lol. Cause you will be waiting awhile for 42 to congratulate Earle or Epc.i beat him in goldfish once and he didn't talk to me till the next year.😅 he is most definitely a sore loser.
I know he won't  to do it, but I told him Earle had been playing without some pieces.

MT Legend

Quote from: Dogg on March 10, 2018, 02:32:14 pm
I know he won't  to do it, but I told him Earle had been playing without some pieces.
yea I thought yalls pressure defense was on point in this game. Y'all seem to have played this game in a comfortable place.after the first  quater I really thought murry put together a great game plan. Y'all did what y'all came Their to do and we couldn't finish off our magical season with a championship. Congratulations to bulldogs nation.much respect from The Tree.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas