• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Spa City Classic PA vs Sylvan Hills

Started by croboostbusted, January 04, 2018, 09:41:40 am

Previous topic - Next topic

croboostbusted

STBruin

Well...they played Tuesday and Sylvan Hills lost again...

ltb759

They started 10 points down Tuesday.....

BigLion10

Why's that not a surprise what happened

Rocket23

That article read like a school newspaper.

Overdahill

jsky14

School newspaper? Violins?   
I have to agree

Yellowcake

For the record, we played them again a few days later to open conference play and beat them again. Without much trouble. That article was ridiculously inaccurate.

PA is probably the youngest bunch in their conference. 4 juniors and the rest sophomores. One junior has yet to play due to injuries, and two more have played in 5 games or less for the same reason. I think the Sylvan Hills coach is just upset because she has been beaten twice by mostly sophomores.

JessieP

Quote from: Yellowcake on January 14, 2018, 09:42:29 am
For the record, we played them again a few days later to open conference play and beat them again. Without much trouble. That article was ridiculously inaccurate.

PA is probably the youngest bunch in their conference. 4 juniors and the rest sophomores. One junior has yet to play due to injuries, and two more have played in 5 games or less for the same reason. I think the Sylvan Hills coach is just upset because she has been beaten twice by mostly sophomores.

Don't get me started on PA's girls basketball. Cars, clothes, weekend getaways and hundred dollar handshakes. I heard one young lady had a fully loaded Lexus delivered to her house with a backpack in the backseat that had $30,000 in it. They also let her dad work the chain gang at football games.

Yellowcake

Quote from: JessieP on January 14, 2018, 01:17:15 pm
Don't get me started on PA's girls basketball. Cars, clothes, weekend getaways and hundred dollar handshakes. I heard one young lady had a fully loaded Lexus delivered to her house with a backpack in the backseat that had $30,000 in it. They also let her dad work the chain gang at football games.

Ha! And that was only half of it JP!!!
We have a decent little team. Just young. We will compete with folks this year. We might make some noise the next two.
I have moved from working the chains to working the refs. My only limitation is that I have vowed to never complain about a call involving my daughter.
I have standards you know. 😎

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas