• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

2017 State Tournament Locations (and bracket links)

Started by sevenof400, September 15, 2017, 12:27:15 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

sevenof400

September 15, 2017, 12:27:15 pm Last Edit: October 19, 2017, 01:05:56 pm by sevenof400
Classification     Site                                                 Date
7A                    Conway HS                                      Oct 24th & Oct 26th
6A                    Greenwood HS                                 Oct 24th & Oct 26th
5A                    Harrison HS                                     Oct 24th – Oct 26th
4A                    Southside Batesville HS                    Oct 24th – Oct 26th
3A                    Hoxie HS                                         Oct 23rd – Oct 27th
Finals                Hot Springs Convention Center         Oct 28th

sevenof400

Click on a classification and the playoff bracket for that classification should appear in another tab.

Enjoy!

sevenof400

With the exception of one result in the 6A, all brackets are now populated.

AllStarSportsFan

I guess it's asking too much for a AAA employee to fill in the scores after their work hours. 

GoldenArks

Totally agree!  Have you noticed the AAA Twitter account....  Crickets...

GoldenArks

sevenof400

Quote from: AllStarSportsFan on October 25, 2017, 10:41:35 pm
I guess it's asking too much for a AAA employee to fill in the scores after their work hours.

Not that this excuses anything, but I wonder if AAA is still relying on the individual teams to report scores from the playoffs.   

VHSCoach2

Quote from: GoldenArks on October 25, 2017, 10:51:01 pm
Totally agree!  Have you noticed the AAA Twitter account....  Crickets...

GoldenArks,

The AAA Twitter account that is supposed to update scores (@AAA_Scores) had the same problem last season.  After football was over, they provided sporadic updates on basketball, and then picked up for the State Tournaments, and then did the same for the spring sports of baseball, softball, and soccer (and I don't even think it mentioned track at all).

They called their new Twitter "Scores" for a reason, and they are not meeting that reason (i.e., posting all finals to all sports).

Just another notch in the negative column for AAA (which, by this time, we should probably have multiple columns for failures/negatives for the organization...)

AllStarSportsFan

The most important thing is the hospitality room they all run to.

HorseFeathers

Quote from: VHSCoach2 on October 26, 2017, 07:22:13 am
GoldenArks,

The AAA Twitter account that is supposed to update scores (@AAA_Scores) had the same problem last season.  After football was over, they provided sporadic updates on basketball, and then picked up for the State Tournaments, and then did the same for the spring sports of baseball, softball, and soccer (and I don't even think it mentioned track at all).

They called their new Twitter "Scores" for a reason, and they are not meeting that reason (i.e., posting all finals to all sports).

Just another notch in the negative column for AAA (which, by this time, we should probably have multiple columns for failures/negatives for the organization...)

All they'd have to do is have a single person getting a stipend for their trouble retweeting stuff etc...

They could do it while sitting on the couch watching America's got talent(,or whatever is on TV in Friday nights),

GoldenArks

Does anyone know if there is a livestream of today's games?  Appreciate any info!

Brian G

If you have Twitter, Paul Boyd of the NWA Dem Gaz is tweeting from Hot Springs.  He does a great job.

Paris won the first one.

Here's his follow info:

@nwapaulb

GoldenArks

Found this link.  Have to pay $9.95, but can watch all the games.  I have been watching most so far today.  Good video and good announcers...

http://www.nfhsnetwork.com/home

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas