• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Star City Jr Lady Dogs

Started by Bulldog92, February 09, 2017, 12:32:30 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Bulldog92

The Jr Lady Dogs capped off their season last night by winning the District Tournament and  finishing undefeated with a 24-0 record!!  It's been a blast watching these girls play all year and we are looking forward to what the future holds for them!!

AirItOut21

Quote from: Bulldog92 on February 09, 2017, 12:32:30 pm
The Jr Lady Dogs capped off their season last night by winning the District Tournament and  finishing undefeated with a 24-0 record!!  It's been a blast watching these girls play all year and we are looking forward to what the future holds for them!!

Who won the boys side?

Bulldog92

AirItOut21

Quote from: Bulldog92 on February 09, 2017, 02:42:14 pm
Helena Central beat Stuttgart.

Thanks.

Who were all of the teams that competed in the district tournament?

Bulldog92

Star City, Dollarway, Dumas, Dewitt, Stuttgart, Helena Central, Kipp Delta, Barton, Marianna

NEA Razorback olfan

Quote from: Bulldog92 on February 09, 2017, 12:32:30 pm

Congrats on a great season!!

Bulldog92

Thanks NEA!!  How's everything up in the NE corner?  I haven't been on here in a while. 

NEA Razorback olfan

Quote from: Bulldog92 on February 09, 2017, 05:19:27 pm
Thanks NEA!!  How's everything up in the NE corner?  I haven't been on here in a while.

It's good here in Jr High , girls are in the Championship , JR boys play in semi tonight at 7:00 pm. In Sr High Girls we lost our starting point Loflin last Week to ACL again , that will make it tough to make a good run in state.

Bulldog92

Hate to hear that about your point guard!!  Where is your district tournament at?

NEA Razorback olfan

Quote from: Bulldog92 on February 09, 2017, 06:38:47 pm
Hate to hear that about your point guard!!  Where is your district tournament at?

Jr high - Cave City
Sr high  -Pocahontas

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas