• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Hackers

Started by Moonshiner, November 11, 2014, 11:55:22 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Moonshiner

Ok. So I love to game, even though I'm older.  But....the fun has dwindled for me because of hackers and Booters. 
How is cheating fun, for those of you who do it?  I've never understood this.  You brag about your kill/death ratios but how's it a real ratio when you cheat?  I'm including modified controllers.

HorseFeathers

Quote from: Moonshiner on November 11, 2014, 11:55:22 am
Ok. So I love to game, even though I'm older.  But....the fun has dwindled for me because of hackers and Booters. 
How is cheating fun, for those of you who do it?  I've never understood this.  You brag about your kill/death ratios but how's it a real ratio when you cheat?  I'm including modified controllers.

Or you sell your soul to the video game.....I got COD: Ghosts just a couple of months ago, played a few days online, but playing against folks that had a 1000 hours into the game, and know where all of the glitch spots, and the modified controllers etc just isn't fun.

Moonshiner

I like the COD league play.  I guess it allows me a chance to be a team member again.  These "booters" really get under my skin.  One guy laughed as he kicked me out.  Kinda scary to think someone can control my games destiny like that. 

Proud Buckaroo

The worst Hack that I hate on any call of duty game is world at war. The glitch to where you cannot die... Really aggrivates me. I enjoy the no gravity glitch though. It's pretty fun. lol.

Chief_Osceola™

I guess they have to have something to justify their miserable existence.  Some people just like to watch the world burn.

AirWarren

Haha.

I put down video games a long time ago. Never played online gaming.

Playing with my wife is more fun :D
HA.

RTF

I don't see how stalking is "more fun" AirWarren! =D

Breitontime

I played COD once, like in 2008. Interesting, but how on earth do so many people put so many hours in on that game? My ex's brother picked it up at midnight the night it came out, and stayed in my living room for nearly 30 hours straight on it. Finally made him leave so I could have my tv back.

AirWarren

Quote from: RTF on February 26, 2015, 04:02:14 pm
I don't see how stalking is "more fun" AirWarren! =D

We can certainly call "it" "stalking" haha.

HorseFeathers

Quote from: Breitontime on February 26, 2015, 05:06:58 pm
I played COD once, like in 2008. Interesting, but how on earth do so many people put so many hours in on that game? My ex's brother picked it up at midnight the night it came out, and stayed in my living room for nearly 30 hours straight on it. Finally made him leave so I could have my tv back.

I was like this once....Then I graduated from High School. My wife bought me a PS4 last July, I maybe have 30 hours on it...Just don't have the want to even play them anymore...

Breitontime

I bought a PS3 in 2008. It's never had a game in it. Used it for DVD's and Netflix.

AirWarren

My Xbox is only used for dvd's.

Proud Buckaroo

My xbox is used often. Netflix, gaming, and DVDs. I have games for my daughters to play with the kinnect.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas